Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:15:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Link has contract with SONY and AXA this is yuugeee news  (Read 435 times)
kordsa (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:58:39 AM

Hi guys,

link is working with sony and axa as you may see below.
this should drive the price of link up like crazy.
https://create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/317764c5bf532e8b33572b6e77ae2133

also yesterday at sibos they made a demo designed to show how smart contracts could simplify the buying, selling and payment of dividends from bonds, the project makes notable use of interest rate data from Barclays, BNP Paribas, Fidelity, Societe Generale and Santander.

Thats why link has only way to go up yesterday price touched 9500 sats now it is at 7000 sats which seems like it has already dipped only direction from now on is up.

cheers
ninobtcx

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:47:22 PM

Link is down 12% but there's many positive indicators.. for instance top 50 accounts aren't selling, number of wallets is growing and now over 11000, and now this confirmations about their cooperation with sony and axa.. looks like a good buy at this price.
hadoop

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:59:55 PM

link is long term hold...all my linkies moved to mew.....no short term....next big thing in making

btc---decentralized currency
eth -- decentralized smart contracts
link--first decentralized oracle....

VuValley

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:54:03 AM

As it keeps getting more exposure will we certainly see more followers. The premise alone has the ability to lure fiat investors into crypto.
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 813

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:17:32 AM

Link is down 12% but there's many positive indicators.. for instance top 50 accounts aren't selling, number of wallets is growing and now over 11000, and now this confirmations about their cooperation with sony and axa.. looks like a good buy at this price.

Maybe that is a good indicator that Link is really for long term hold. And if this news reaches new investors, then it can rebound and up in no time. Look at Stratis, when it partnered with IBM that price suddenly reaches new heights and those bagholders are all smiling cashing them out.

As it keeps getting more exposure will we certainly see more followers. The premise alone has the ability to lure fiat investors into crypto.

This is what I was meant. If these positive news quickly goes up and it was exposed to different kind of investors. It will lure them up and invest on it. That's why we here have the chance to get in while the price is still down. Otherwise it will be late for most of us.
ninobtcx

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:21:31 PM

Maybe that is a good indicator that Link is really for long term hold. And if this news reaches new investors, then it can rebound and up in no time. Look at Stratis, when it partnered with IBM that price suddenly reaches new heights and those bagholders are all smiling cashing them out.

Yes that is true but to me it is still a bit immature as a project to attract my interest. ICOs and cryptos are a fast paced investment environment.. wait and lack of momentum literally kills market sentiment.. and at this point in time I believe Link has still to drop a bit before it can actually recover. I might be wrong but won't risk catching a falling knife.
But I repeat: I like the project long term speaking.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: