Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:51:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW ICO is coming out  (Read 673 times)
pinoyiloco (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:39:59 AM

Have you seen this new altcoin named ATROX? it is now circulating and will start the ICO. I have a bad feeling about this but there are a lot of guys who are starting to promote this coin. What do you think about it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lanmorta

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:14:42 AM

Hello. I think there are still a lot of good ICO. Like Marinecoin.Why am I taking a break?First: Marinecoin MTC is based on artificial intelligence.Dev-less does not depend on miners.Second: Marital Time trial of MTC It was launched in 2014, and there was a time when 1MTC = 1.29 dollars.Third: Marinecoin has a community of over 3000 members. Currently MTC is giving 20000 MTC a day for members to follow their request.for proof of promotion. join here https://marineco.in/
Liezel32

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:58:04 PM

No. Ico will not die in 2018. I will introduce you 1 ico extremely potential and promising! In my opinion Marinecoin in the future will grow strongly. With marinecoin’s achievements such as surpassing bitcoin to the top spot on coinmarketcap, there has been a blockchain since 2013, free of charge.Marineoicn has 500% faster block blocking than bitcoin, no charge. MTC is marinecoin is a coin, not a Token. They are ico for MTC, who will join ico will receive a free coin, every day you help them introduce you will receive 20,000 MTC per day or 140,000 MTC in 1 week. That is a wonderful thing.Marinecoin is devless and can be self-sustaining without people.Marinecoin reasonable distribution, time-tested value of transparency.The speed is extremely fast!Ico of marinecoin fair distribution. When you transfer coin to someone you usually pay a fee but for marinecoin not! It’s completely zero-fee.An opportunity for you to earn thousands of dollars later if you trust Marinecoin, on its blockchain. It is a wonderful coin. If you like it you can buy MTC on f1cx.com. When I join ico Marinecoin I will buy a little more to store for later. I’m excited about this coin! And I will introduce you, my sisters, my family, my friends about this great and potent coin!Marinecocoin has a technology that dilutes time. You can check the time of the computer.Marinecoin and their dev have a very intelligent and perfect artificial intelligence!Let’s build community of marinecoin growing stronger.machines, their advertising evidence at https://marineco.inYou can join their ico at the link I left here: http://marineco.inWish you success and introduce more friends to join ico of Marinecoin and together build marinecoin offline!
Lotharing51

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:05:32 PM

No. Ico will not die in 2018. I will introduce you 1 ico extremely potential and promising! In my opinion Marinecoin in the future will grow strongly. With marinecoin’s achievements such as surpassing bitcoin to the top spot on coinmarketcap, there has been a blockchain since 2013, free of charge.Marineoicn has 500% faster block blocking than bitcoin, no charge. MTC is marinecoin is a coin, not a Token. They are ico for MTC, who will join ico will receive a free coin, every day you help them introduce you will receive 20,000 MTC per day or 140,000 MTC in 1 week. That is a wonderful thing.Marinecoin is devless and can be self-sustaining without people.Marinecoin reasonable distribution, time-tested value of transparency.The speed is extremely fast!Ico of marinecoin fair distribution. When you transfer coin to someone you usually pay a fee but for marinecoin not! It’s completely zero-fee.An opportunity for you to earn thousands of dollars later if you trust Marinecoin, on its blockchain. It is a wonderful coin. If you like it you can buy MTC on f1cx.com. When I join ico Marinecoin I will buy a little more to store for later. I’m excited about this coin! And I will introduce you, my sisters, my family, my friends about this great and potent coin!Marinecocoin has a technology that dilutes time. You can check the time of the computer.Marinecoin and their dev have a very intelligent and perfect artificial intelligence!Let’s build community of marinecoin growing stronger.machines, their advertising evidence at https://marineco.inYou can join their ico at the link I left here: http://marineco.inWish you success and introduce more friends to join ico of Marinecoin and together build marinecoin offline!
Beachbum09

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:12:50 PM

- From this year, there are many icos. But for me, I found it only the friendly environmental AI IoT payment network Mariencoin. Marinecoin was born in 2013 and has a blockchain. It is ico. Join http://marienco.in and it only takes a few minutes to help them advertise that you will donate 20,000 MTC as part of your reward. It is worth advertising for your friends and people around you.I like Mariencoin coins. Why do I like this? becauseFast block chain: 500 times faster than Bitcoin.2 / low cost.3 / Network flexibility.4/ The transfer speed is very fast and only takes 1-3 seconds.5 / It is free ico6 / Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - communityNow, if you’re not sure if the coin is right, you should add a free ico, right? You don’t have to worry about whether the amount you put in is safe, because it can get 450,000 MTC coins completely free at http://marienco.in, or if you like Marinecoin, you can buy them on f1cx.com which is doge, btc or lctI saw the colorful and potential future of mairnecoin. I found that their community is constantly developing and spreading all over the world. Since 2013, they already have a blockchain, their fees are very low, and the baud rate is very fast. Do you know Marinecoin is in the top 1 of coinmarketcap? Through Bitcoin. Now they have ico 20,000 MTC coins on http://marineco.in, or you can buy their coins on f1cx.com.Join me to create a more successful mariencoin at Marinecoin in the future and stand on top of your coinmarket!
Thank you!
candyconstantino11

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:37:22 AM

as i read this project,it looks like a comprehensive project and might invest a little,does ellon support this project?
Proture

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:44:12 PM

Did you know that you can earn crypto currency without investment?You can get 20 000 Marinecoins daily, just by writing a postFair distribution. I think this should add value to the coin. And also maximally expand the community.The coin is also traded on its own exchange. The price at the moment is less than 1 satosh.All the fun begins after the distribution, when they will distribute 10 billion coins.The project is not new - he already had a sad story. The coin was developed in 2013.Given the disadvantages of bitcoin, as well as taking a positive from the etherium, this coin promises to reveal its advanced technologies after distribution.If you recall bitcoin - then for its mining requires a huge amount of energy. This is not good for the environment.In this coin there will be a dev-less. So - it will not depend on the miners anymore. In this it will help the expanded ability of a third-party developer - artificial intelligence (not affecting inflation).Miners will no longer own centralization - although a small mining will still be available.Thus, there will be self sustaining.Either way, there will also be the following technologies: proof of promotion, machine to machine.

Sounds interesting Cool
charmgem

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:28:04 PM

This is an interesting project that will grow strongly, and you can double your money, maybe x10.  marineco.in It is a time tested network. Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin. It it very secure.Marinecoin is one of the most promsing projects.   The ICO only requires you to do proof of promotion to bepart of the awesome mtc ccommunity. Marinecoin is a self sustaining, zero fees, dev-less time dilution technology.All details are available here: marineco.in/icoFollow Facebook and Twitter by MTC:Facebook: www.facebook.com/marinecoins/Twitter: twitter.com/MarineCoin_MTC
possobenne

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:49:08 AM

Are you tired of subscribing daily to numerous communities in telegrams to get a small pair of dozen tokens?No address for etherium!20 000 coins can be received once a day!If interested, Marinecoin.Get more interesting information by visiting the off-site.time tested - fair distribution - zero fees - self sustaining - community - proof of promotion - artificial intelligence - mtc
robert29394

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:04:35 PM

Wowww Shocked Shocked Shocked
armlock

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:35:06 PM

Marinecoín - the coin Marinecoín is great coin .You can get 20000.MTC. free acquainted with the rules by this link. marineco.ín/ICO/.. Join it right now and we expect the price increase on marinecoín.one of My favorite ICO marineco.ín that I’m promoting for them because it’s really potential.Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot

Of course, artificial intelligence is now relevant, let us recall the success of the AGI. Nevertheless, due to what the project specified by you can give growth? If they give out many tokens for free, then people will start selling them for any money!

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █