Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:33:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple & the gates foundation  (Read 291 times)
zopply (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:09:31 AM

I stumbled across this article today regarding a new project by ripple in conjunction with the gates foundation. A new open source software called Mojaloop to bring  millions more people from developing countries into the global digital economy. Anyways have a read : https://ripple.com/insights/ripple-the-gates-foundation-team-up-to-level-the-economic-playing-field-for-the-poor/?platform=hootsuite Gotta say ripple are starting to make some big moves again. Do you guys think this will affect the ripple price in the next few days?

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
TokenSchmoken

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:22:30 AM

It's hard to know really. It seems to get support at its current level and struggles to break beyond the €0.24 mark (sorry I use euros as a reference). I'm tempted to buy more at approx €0.21/22 point and hope it finally breaks out!
But these collaborations with well known entities (a la XLM with IBM) have to be a good thing long term surely!???
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:28:51 AM

Ripple is always playing big. That makes Ripple a strong community. I already know that Ripple made huge aggreements with banks and foundations.
Ripple i a promising project.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:10:03 PM

This kind of collaborations don't attract me anymore, I even see ripple more valuable than gates foundation because not money but knowledge matters.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: