Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:37:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold more Bitcoin or Buy Altcoin in the red zone  (Read 1974 times)
germa66

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:21:43 PM

it all depends on yourself but i prefer to do my btc hod and do not put the slightest desire to buy altcoin in red zone because i think alt coin will keep throwing it until hard fork happen

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:45:50 PM

it all depends on yourself but i prefer to do my btc hod and do not put the slightest desire to buy altcoin in red zone because i think alt coin will keep throwing it until hard fork happen

Yes, that's what I think too. Altcoins will likely be at their cheapest exactly when the bitcoin gold fork happens, so Oct 25 might be the best time to buy.
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:22:06 PM

Yes, that's what I think too. Altcoins will likely be at their cheapest exactly when the bitcoin gold fork happens, so Oct 25 might be the best time to buy.
People thought the same on cash fork but btc went on ath after it,alts didnt followed so much.I will stay in btc and buy alts with gold $
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:25:22 PM

I think it's better to buy alts in the red, just because you will get more profit than buying btc for getting BTG after the fork.
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:39:08 PM

Someone does not want cheap BTG, it explains Bitcoin price, after 25th of October money will flow to alts, one of it BTG.
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:40:38 PM

Right now very nice to invest in these two coins 'altcoin and bitcoin'. For altcoin this is the right time and the right opportunity to buy and hold  because now almost all coins are dropped, then wait for it to rise. Second is bitcoin, we know that bitcoin is now very fast and steady increasing its value so it's very nice to buy or invest in it, you need a timing before you buy just wait for the price to go down then buy.

vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:25:46 PM

Right now very nice to invest in these two coins 'altcoin and bitcoin'. For altcoin this is the right time and the right opportunity to buy and hold  because now almost all coins are dropped, then wait for it to rise. Second is bitcoin, we know that bitcoin is now very fast and steady increasing its value so it's very nice to buy or invest in it, you need a timing before you buy just wait for the price to go down then buy.

It already grow from 4800 to 6200, it can go to 6500, but than correction will be at least 20%, but usually 30%, which will bring price back to 5k
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:30:03 PM

It is exactly a personal choice and the risk ability which one has to take it. As mostly altcoins have fallen so its a good time to buy some but in the same time btc went high and crossed 6k mark but altcoin dint performed well in the same time as btc rose. So its a risk which can work or may not work well.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:20:26 PM

Do both hold your majority of bitcoins for future and don't miss an opportunity to buy good altcoins at low price as altcoin price pumps regularly so if you have invested in some coins at low price then you can expect some good profits in no time as to make huge profits from bitcoin you need to hold it really longer and you should also be holding higher volume of bitcoins then only you will feel the profits.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:32:07 PM

Do both hold your majority of bitcoins for future and don't miss an opportunity to buy good altcoins at low price as altcoin price pumps regularly so if you have invested in some coins at low price then you can expect some good profits in no time as to make huge profits from bitcoin you need to hold it really longer and you should also be holding higher volume of bitcoins then only you will feel the profits.
This. That's also why I wouldn't bother with Bitcoin too much before having invested >100k in crypto. The gains on Bitcoin are fairly small compared to strong altcoin projects, so for smaller investments (<100k) it's probably better to just go big and spread the investments among good altcoin projects. Keep a small amount in Bitcoin and increase it as profits grow to secure your investment.
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:06:50 PM

This. That's also why I wouldn't bother with Bitcoin too much before having invested >100k in crypto. The gains on Bitcoin are fairly small compared to strong altcoin projects, so for smaller investments (<100k) it's probably better to just go big and spread the investments among good altcoin projects. Keep a small amount in Bitcoin and increase it as profits grow to secure your investment.
Btc went from 800$ to 6k this year so i would say you would end ok with investing in btc only.Ico hype is dying off or being banned,think we just need to go thru small caps and find the good ones with chance to deliver product and give us nice returns
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:12:41 PM

I am going on an altcoin buying run, REQ, LINK,ARK,PAY,RISE,OMG.
Im not selling my bitcoin.

Cheers
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:14:27 PM

You can buy Bitcoin it's good decision I think because still now alt coin is big down fall many days.On the other hand BTC big increasing more than $6000+ today price.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:21:20 PM

You can buy Bitcoin it's good decision I think because still now alt coin is big down fall many days.On the other hand BTC big increasing more than $6000+ today price.
Why would you buy the coin that rose instead of those that already finished falling?
Daisuke

Activity: 282

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:01:02 PM

For me I will hold bitcoin till I get a free bitcoin gold as we all know that bitcoin gold will be a free money for us. after the fork I suggest to make a shoppingspree on altcoins as money will flow to altcoins after the fork. Everything will rise because we all know that altcoin is at the bottom at this very moment.
dusty rhodes

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:03:51 PM

80%btc

20%alts

for now
dballz789

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:04:47 PM

buy promising alts, bitcoin will dump atleast once more then you can buy it then
JohnnyUranus

Activity: 130
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:11:39 PM

Hodl your btc. Dump your bch. Buy Monero for long term profit, security and privacy.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:17:13 PM

80%btc

20%alts

for now
Because of the fork? What is your usual allocation? Because 80-20 seems like a lot of Bitcoin if you don't have >100k invested in crypto.
dusty rhodes

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:43:21 PM

80%btc

20%alts

for now
Because of the fork? What is your usual allocation? Because 80-20 seems like a lot of Bitcoin if you don't have >100k invested in crypto.

dont have a usual late to the party but yes because of the fork

i feel like some money will return to the alts after the fork
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: