Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:32:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Year in Cryptocurrency still no luck earning bitcoin. Need some real advice.  (Read 9766 times)
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:14:42 PM

Need some expert or real advice on how I can earn bitcoin. thanks

Rank up your account till it reach junior member, Make sure that you are creating a good quality post. Next thing to do is apply for bounty campaign or look for an ico's that offering a service like translation. They are paying well and i use it for living.
I cannot even believe how someone would say he is a year in cryptocurrency and have not earned anything. He apparently should know the fault is from him. Either he did not do anything at all and thought crypto will just come over to knock on his door, or he has just been doing the wrong things to earn the crypto.

If he has been consistent on the forum, then there is no way he would not have gotten a hint of what to do. The problem is that some people are always too lazy to do research and always want everything given to them on a platter of gold.
This forum is no doubt a very good place for having a better guideline for all those who actually want to invest in bitcoin. There are number of experts who keep on giving their opinion over here. As far as no luck in earning of bitcoin is concerned, then I must say that it is not an easy thing to earn a bitcoin. You actually need to increase the amount of knowledge which you have. Moreover, you need to put in more efforts.
Investment is not even only about putting your money for some things so that you can get some profit. As far as I am concerned, the best and easiest way to invest is to invest into one self. We have a brain that is capable of handling a lot and why not invest some skills into such brain so we can easily render services that is lacking or not really much in the industry. There is so much to do and only those who are smart enough can really make good use of the opportunities around them. It is not all about luck as everything balls down to how hard and smart each person is ready to work to earn something and I really do not know the advice the OP needs more than that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:43:15 AM

Im sorry to be the one to say you this, but you are 1 year into cryptocurrencie and you havent learned how to get bitcoin, are you real or you just joined a forum or some place to watch, because its impossible you not being able to earn some satoshis along 1 year... currently if you do any of the free ways, faucet and captchas... you would get atleast 0,05 bitcoins accordingly your free time. If you had invested and loose your money into trading or gamble its another issue.
Exactly that's what i mean, i've just discovered my old wallet and found 0.02 out there and the amount actually i've got from faucet or typing chaptha which is very low when bitcoin was 300 dollars I'm surprised now it equals to 120 dollars due to the price is skyrocket, to op I'm advising you to do what you can do to earn bitcoin if you have a skill like programming or design then sell your service here, there are so many things that you can do to earn bitcoin according to your skill.
I think only a fool who can not get anything within a year playing in digital currency,
but there are many opportunities from starting to gamble, follow the campaign, contest, open the bb design and many others, either he is stupid atrau just pretending to be stupid to have threads that have many visitors in it.
yes we just see the continuation of this thread leads it
I am very much surprised that there exists someone who is into the world of digital money since one year and still he is not having any single penny.

This is really a surprising thing for me and I am not willing to accept this thing. You can even earn a very good amount of money if you do nothing. You can join signature campaign or some other kind of campaign and this will help you earn a very good amount of money.
which is why I say that he is stupid.
there are many opportunities that can be used to get bitcoin even for free,
like something was wrong with her.
but even if it is,
we still have to help him to get better
1 year is too much without having any achievement. Looks like he/she did not make effort though. You can make real money if you join atleast signature campaign in the beginning or put some capital in trading as well. This year is great when you understand the transaction of bitcoin in different aspect. Just use your head and learn from the high rank, this thread is a real works from those experienced participant in crypto community.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:48:56 AM

Earning bitcoin is not an easy task one need to do hard work and also put all his efforts in earning them. Mostly you can earn them hear by offering your services to people and also by working for the service offers on the this forum. There are many signature campaigns which give good bitcoin payments enroll in them but for that, you need an exceptional post quality and that too is not an easy task. One needs to put all his efforts I earning bitcoin Nothing is free here. DO hard work make friends on the forum and you will surely earn good amount of bitcoins. Good luck.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:35:30 PM

There are a lot of ways. Look at bounty threads here on bitcointalk. There are signature,social,blog&article,meetup bounties. They pay in project`s coin, then you can swap this coin to BTC.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:59:31 PM

Earning bitcoin is not an easy task one need to do hard work and also put all his efforts in earning them. Mostly you can earn them hear by offering your services to people and also by working for the service offers on the this forum. There are many signature campaigns which give good bitcoin payments enroll in them but for that, you need an exceptional post quality and that too is not an easy task. One needs to put all his efforts I earning bitcoin Nothing is free here. DO hard work make friends on the forum and you will surely earn good amount of bitcoins. Good luck.
This is very true indeed which earning bitcoin wont really be easy because just like the same on having a day stable job you would really still need to work hard for you to earn money.Its just like the same here on bitcoin world which you would still need to work depending on your skills but the most common way here on this forum is on signatures.If we do try to see this is the easiest way though.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:38:48 AM

A lot of here are not experts but only in a short time, they've manage to earn much just by reading in here. There's campaign and trading and some other bounties. You can choose one or all.
BTC_Spin
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:39:50 AM

Mining\Trading\Advisory\Signature campaign and gambling. The safe ways are signature and advisory. If you want some fast money you can try gambling.
Sorry if i've repeated some posts on this thread
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:02:12 PM

you can earn your bitcoin bitcoin by doing trading, but if you doing this you need some small amount of bitcoin. you can also do gambling of you have some luck to do that. and the safest way do earn bitcoin is joing signature campaign every week the campaign will pay you but you need to rank up to member and above so that you can join bounty campaign.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:48:06 PM

A lot of here are not experts but only in a short time, they've manage to earn much just by reading in here. There's campaign and trading and some other bounties. You can choose one or all.
Always choose the one which suits you the best. If you want to earn from bitcoin as an active business man or you want to earn them as a passive investor. Also are you planning to do it with the money you have or you want them in lieu of the skills you have. Choose the best suited option and then start as a beginner and do the work properly without any day off in the beginning. Soon you will have a very good grip about the market.
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:42:00 AM

maybe you need to double time your job. and need to hire an expert to teach you and advice what to do. or if you have friends you can call it and ask for advice. but in your own just do your own research for you are doing in cryptoworld. just go on the flow on many people do.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:37:29 AM

Actually you may earn good amount with just HOLD only since the beginning of this year. If you really earn nothing for 1 year then you should really evaluate what you have done during this year. If you have done nothing then surely you earn nothing, the very simple way but takes more time like fauceting will give you some amount already if you did it for a year. It is just too bad to be true if you really get nothing for a year with bitcoin while there are many ways to earn it for free.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:06:56 AM

It is funny though how someone would even sit down on their PC and type this out. I got to learn about crypto October this year, barely 3 months, and I bought into the top 10 cryptocurrencies back then and I have made and still making shit load of money right now, and while I regretted not being here earlier, I can see someone I am so much better than. 1 year?  Grin This guy better be shitting me.
Within this period, I have even gotten to learn about campaigns; both bounties and signatures which is enough to have set you up for life if you had been earning, I wish I can see this dude and punch him in the face for wasting precious time that some of us wish we had.

Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:19:48 PM

Im sorry to be the one to say you this, but you are 1 year into cryptocurrencie and you havent learned how to get bitcoin, are you real or you just joined a forum or some place to watch, because its impossible you not being able to earn some satoshis along 1 year... currently if you do any of the free ways, faucet and captchas... you would get atleast 0,05 bitcoins accordingly your free time. If you had invested and loose your money into trading or gamble its another issue.
Exactly that's what i mean, i've just discovered my old wallet and found 0.02 out there and the amount actually i've got from faucet or typing chaptha which is very low when bitcoin was 300 dollars I'm surprised now it equals to 120 dollars due to the price is skyrocket, to op I'm advising you to do what you can do to earn bitcoin if you have a skill like programming or design then sell your service here, there are so many things that you can do to earn bitcoin according to your skill.
I think only a fool who can not get anything within a year playing in digital currency,
but there are many opportunities from starting to gamble, follow the campaign, contest, open the bb design and many others, either he is stupid atrau just pretending to be stupid to have threads that have many visitors in it.
I am very much surprised that there exists someone who is into the world of digital money since one year and still he is not having any single penny.

This is really a surprising thing for me and I am not willing to accept this thing. You can even earn a very good amount of money if you do nothing. You can join signature campaign or some other kind of campaign and this will help you earn a very good amount of money.
but even if it is,
I don’t really think so that earning of money through signature campaign or even bounty campaign is that much difficult thing to do. There are now sitting at higher ranks in this forum and are earning some good amount of money.

Knowledge is the only way to get more money and reaching at higher levels. You do need to have a deep knowledge about the things so that you can earn more.
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:42:53 PM

you can earn your bitcoin bitcoin by doing trading, but if you doing this you need some small amount of bitcoin. you can also do gambling of you have some luck to do that. and the safest way do earn bitcoin is joing signature campaign every week the campaign will pay you but you need to rank up to member and above so that you can join bounty campaign.
I agree with you Im new into cryptocurrency and my friend introduce me to earn bitcoin. And trading also as he said it is profitable but in gambling it is very risky to do. Your money will be lose all in gambling once you dont have control and your emotions.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:30:11 PM

There are a lot of ways. Look at bounty threads here on bitcointalk. There are signature,social,blog&article,meetup bounties. They pay in project`s coin, then you can swap this coin to BTC.
Hmm… advice might work, but I think this has to do with more of having luck. When I got into bitcoin, the first year was very, very bad for me, despite the effort I was putting into it and staying up most of the times at night. The second year was no good through out, till the third year. From the third year was when I started earning decently.

I mean to say that we cannot expect good opportunities to earn from day one itself. We must get establish up to the environment and requirements then only opportunities will knock our doors.
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:59:51 PM

Hmm… advice might work, but I think this has to do with more of having luck. When I got into bitcoin, the first year was very, very bad for me, despite the effort I was putting into it and staying up most of the times at night. The second year was no good through out, till the third year. From the third year was when I started earning decently.

I mean to say that we cannot expect good opportunities to earn from day one itself. We must get establish up to the environment and requirements then only opportunities will knock our doors.
Theres no really need to rush up on those ways which signature campaigns and other related things can make you money easily and come to think off that we would really still need to work hard for us to earn since theres no easy money or profits here on bitcointalk. You are right which it do just like gamble because on some casis we do really need luck for us to succeed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2786
Merit: 606

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:11:42 AM

but even if it is,
I cannot simply believe this thing that if someone is into this business of bitcoin since last one year and still he is unable to make anything. There are people who had made a very good amount of earning from bitcoin and that too is a time of less than a year.

Knowledge is the most fundamental thing which you need to have to deal with bitcoin. Learn the things related to bitcoin for having more money.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:31:10 AM

you've been in a year and still no earning from bitcoin? ridiculuos!!anyway,what are you doing why you didnt have earnings in bitcoin?do you try to do trading?airdropping?bounty and signature campaigns? from these three options,i earned a lot.,try it

blckhawk

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:42:13 AM

you've been in a year and still no earning from bitcoin? ridiculuos!!anyway,what are you doing why you didnt have earnings in bitcoin?do you try to do trading?airdropping?bounty and signature campaigns? from these three options,i earned a lot.,try it
Indeed, same as him I earning bitcoins through trading and signature campaign but I haven't still meet my goal, my goal this year is to have a 1 bitcoin. I nearly achieve that goal however, I tend to spend it to gave a laptop. So that I made up my mind that I will never spend a little in order to fulfill my goal.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:18:21 AM

Give up...

I don't think it is that hard to earn cryptocurrencies. If you are doing shitty things like faucet farming, giveaway abusing (probably not the right term, but whatever), or joining bounty campaigns of shit coins and ICOs, then just forget it. There is no chance you will ever get a bitcoin that way. Do some real jobs and get paid in bitcoins, that is always the best course of action.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: