Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:10:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Year in Cryptocurrency still no luck earning bitcoin. Need some real advice.  (Read 9770 times)
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:40:21 AM

There are a lot of ways. Look at bounty threads here on bitcointalk. There are signature,social,blog&article,meetup bounties. They pay in project`s coin, then you can swap this coin to BTC.
So many ways. Even if you do not have all the skills in the world, but at least as long as you can socialize, learn and contribute effectively, just signature campaign is enough to keep saving up and earning so much.
It is really funny and sounds a whole lot stupid though, because if OP were to be my sibling I would have scolded him pretty hard by now. He did not even say 1 year out of cryptocurrency, but 1 year in cryptocurrency ? I'll be really damned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:38:23 PM

Need some expert or real advice on how I can earn bitcoin. thanks

The title says 1 year.
I wonder what are you doing in the past months, if you are reading enough here then 3 months youre going to be well familiarize in the forum, in a month or two you can be familiarize in trading platforms and trading cryptocurrencies and I dont think 8 months is a little time to earn those skills.
The only thing that will stop your from earning is gambling, wrong knowledge in crypto and trading and your personal desires.
Step back a little and make a new perspective. The only one who can really help is yourself.
3 months is enough to even start earning something good. It does not even have to be in bitcoin as you can start a little with bounties and see where that gets and 1 year is just crazily absurd that someone has been out there for a whole year and people just keep passing him by making money while he is not making any single stuff ? He really needs help indeed.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:31:53 PM

you've been in a year and still no earning from bitcoin? ridiculuos!!anyway,what are you doing why you didnt have earnings in bitcoin?do you try to do trading?airdropping?bounty and signature campaigns? from these three options,i earned a lot.,try it
One of the possible reasons behind this can be the lack of knowledge about the things which you really need to know once you are into the world of bitcoin. There are people whom I know and they really had made a huge amount of money and that too in a time span of less than one year. You really need to look at the way you are working and you need to gather more knowledge in order to make some good money.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:42:59 AM

To earn Bitcoin in this forum, it's not really difficult but you need to work really really hard,  read a lot of article about Bitcoin in this forum to get more knowledge beside you should also increase your rank to higher rank first, there are a lot of Bitcoin signature campaign but they often accept account rank from Member or Full Member and above.
Be cool and calm and wait for some more time and I am sure that one day you will eat the fruit of the tree you bowed one year ago. It is not so easy to make money in this forum. You will have to give time to upgrade your rank and try to get contract and once you enter then you will stuck with earning money as much as you can but it needs patience and determination. Love for work and much time is mandatory to be successful in this forum.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:37:16 AM

Combine all possible ways to earn (i will focus on forum alone), for example join some signature campaign here you have tons of them from earning bitcoin to earning some tokens that can be latte exchange for bitcoin. Combine this signature campaign with social media campaigns (this is good if you have at least 200 followers for FB, Twitter, Telegram....) then you can have some success in this. For social media follow what they ask from you and to be better you can join multiple bounties and like that you are increasing your chances for better income.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:16:51 AM

I am very much surprised that there exists someone who is into the world of digital money since one year and still he is not having any single penny.

This is really a surprising thing for me and I am not willing to accept this thing. You can even earn a very good amount of money if you do nothing. You can join signature campaign or some other kind of campaign and this will help you earn a very good amount of money.
which is why I say that he is stupid.
there are many opportunities that can be used to get bitcoin even for free,
like something was wrong with her.
but even if it is,
we still have to help him to get better
Lol. And the only way to let him get better is to let him know exactly the truth rather than trying to pet him and saying all is going to be OK if he can just do some research. The fact is, that shows some high level of dumbness and I can imagine how he is living with himself right now.

I still find it very surprising though and strange that there could be someone like this. I reserve the rest of my comment before I end up saying what I am not supposed to say.
Sorliand

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:36:22 AM

1 Year in Cryptocurrency  and no luck earning bitcoin ?? how much you want to earn.

it is easy to earn from bitcoin you need to  have real investment "local work" or just use signature 
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:32:56 PM

Im sorry to be the one to say you this, but you are 1 year into cryptocurrencie and you havent learned how to get bitcoin, are you real or you just joined a forum or some place to watch, because its impossible you not being able to earn some satoshis along 1 year... currently if you do any of the free ways, faucet and captchas... you would get atleast 0,05 bitcoins accordingly your free time. If you had invested and loose your money into trading or gamble its another issue.
Exactly that's what i mean, i've just discovered my old wallet and found 0.02 out there and the amount actually i've got from faucet or typing chaptha which is very low when bitcoin was 300 dollars I'm surprised now it equals to 120 dollars due to the price is skyrocket, to op I'm advising you to do what you can do to earn bitcoin if you have a skill like programming or design then sell your service here, there are so many things that you can do to earn bitcoin according to your skill.
I think only a fool who can not get anything within a year playing in digital currency,
but there are many opportunities from starting to gamble, follow the campaign, contest, open the bb design and many others, either he is stupid atrau just pretending to be stupid to have threads that have many visitors in it.
yes we just see the continuation of this thread leads it
I am very much surprised that there exists someone who is into the world of digital money since one year and still he is not having any single penny.

This is really a surprising thing for me and I am not willing to accept this thing. You can even earn a very good amount of money if you do nothing. You can join signature campaign or some other kind of campaign and this will help you earn a very good amount of money.
which is why I say that he is stupid.
there are many opportunities that can be used to get bitcoin even for free,
like something was wrong with her.
but even if it is,
we still have to help him to get better
1 year is too much without having any achievement. Looks like he/she did not make effort though. You can make real money if you join atleast signature campaign in the beginning or put some capital in trading as well. This year is great when you understand the transaction of bitcoin in different aspect. Just use your head and learn from the high rank, this thread is a real works from those experienced participant in crypto community.
I think that you have just wasted your time and not worked seriously otherwise it is not possible that one spend 1 year and still unable to earn bitcoin. You may need to gain experience about all aspects of bitcoin world and it is obvious that then you will be able to make money from this forum.

It need consistency and patience, because at start making money is impossible but after upgrading and spending some time you can earn money.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:19:42 PM

To earn Bitcoin in this forum, it's not really difficult but you need to work really really hard,  read a lot of article about Bitcoin in this forum to get more knowledge beside you should also increase your rank to higher rank first, there are a lot of Bitcoin signature campaign but they often accept account rank from Member or Full Member and above.
It is even like the easiest thing to ever come by. I do not know why someone in a year would even be proud enough to open a topic on this forum and state that he has not made a single dime. It is either such a person has been busy sleeping or they are just so dumb to research to see how they can earn even if they do not want to buy in.Maybe I am just being too harsh though.
v3teran

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:04:52 PM

What’s the signature campaign please?
bitcoi

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:20:17 PM

Make a website about cryptocurrency and write articles about all cryptocurrencies, ICOs, etc and you will earn a lot of money only from adsense.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:49:38 AM

I think one year is a long enough time to understand Cryptocurrency, often discussing with everyone in this forum can make you know more about Cryptocurrency, because there are many ways to get bitcoin in this forum, the most basic thing you can do with tap bitcoin, although the work is a waste of time but at least can understand the basic calculation of nominal units of bitcoin from the smallest (shatosi). Once you get the point you can do signature campaign work or do mining and trade on any type of Cryptocurrency in order to generate more than ever.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:50:14 AM

Okay, if you want start from zero you must pro active in forum and try earn in ico campaign.
After that you can try trade in crypto market. Learn from forum and news about crypto currency.
Never give up
Joining some sort of campaign like that of signature campaign or even bounty campaign is though not that much beneficial as compared to that of holding and trading of bitcoin but even then, it can really help anyone of us to make some very good amount of money.

The only thing which you need to learn is having some good knowledge about the things related to that of trading and you need to put in slightly more efforts to get something good in return.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:59:18 PM

Make a website about cryptocurrency and write articles about all cryptocurrencies, ICOs, etc and you will earn a lot of money only from adsense.
If a person don’t have any kind of knowledge about bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies which are there in the world, then it is really very much difficult to make anything from cryptocurrencies. So he can actually earn a handsome amount of money but for that he really need to have a good amount of knowledge and also that he need to put in the best of his efforts in order to have better results.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:14:58 PM

New Year’s Jackpot

1 000 000 main prize will be played out on 1st January 2018!

Participate in Ecex Exchange ICO in period 15 December to 31 December 2017

With total amount 50 Ethereum and over and you have chance to win 1 Million ZIG tokens (one prize).
With total amount 10 Ethereum and over and you have chance to win 200 000 ZIG tokens (one prize).
With total amount 1 Ethereum and over and you have chance to win 20 000 ZIG tokens (two prizes).
With total amount 0,5 Ethereum and over and you have chance to win 10 000 ZIG tokens (five prizes).
The tokens will be deducted from the December advertising fund.

If you are new to cryptocurrencies then contact us by email, here on web chat, facebook or Telegram and we will help! .

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
konfuci

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:25:20 PM

well if you can invest money in any cryptocurrency which are listed top on https://coinmarketcap.com/ and generates btc or there are so many legit faucet hubs where you can earn btc.
redbullmarket

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:05:59 PM

Why don't you try earning regular money. Then, buy cryptocurrency. Stop looking for shortcuts and tricking the system.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:53:19 AM

There are so many ways to earn in bitcoin,you need more knowledge to study like gambling,,trading,mining and joining signature campaign which you can choose your best expertise on them.Me I am a member of bitcoin for 5 months I choose to apply bounty signatures,even though I have my stable job I choose it as part time job.And I do earned a lot of bitcoin transfer it into fiat and pay my bills and expenses.
bitcoi

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:14:46 AM

If a person don’t have any kind of knowledge about bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies which are there in the world, then it is really very much difficult to make anything from cryptocurrencies. So he can actually earn a handsome amount of money but for that he really need to have a good amount of knowledge and also that he need to put in the best of his efforts in order to have better results.

He said he is from one year in cryptocurrencies and i think he has a lot of knowledge about bitcoin and crypto world. ..I have one week in cryptocurrencies and i have learn a lot from this forum
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:06:31 AM

There are many ways to get Bitcoin, what have you done so far? I'm just curious, because I can make money here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: