Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:53:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Year in Cryptocurrency still no luck earning bitcoin. Need some real advice.  (Read 9766 times)
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:58:03 AM

I would like to sign an activity to earn free bitcoins, and you need to upgrade your rating to find a signing activity that pays for the BTC or ICO rewards activities to earn the replacement currency and then convert it to BTC. It's not a hard thing to do. You just need to wear your signature and work hard!
That’s how it’s always is for newbies, its not always easy unless you decide to buy the Bitcoin with your money. But if you want to work for it, it won’t be easy for you a first. You just have to use your first 2 to 3 months to find out what’s best for you. You can start with signature campaign, and advance. Don’t even think of faucets and similar stuffs, they make no sense.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:39:16 PM

Need some expert or real advice on how I can earn bitcoin. thanks

set a goal  how much you want to earn from bitcoin? also what is your skills and free time to earn that.
also why you want to earn all this help you to earn fast
In fact, ignore goals, and just get to work is enough. As long as you are smart, you know what you are doing and you are willing to do more research to earn as much as you can, there is just no way will you spend a year without even earning at least $100. It is pathetic to know that someone could even be here and bold enough to open a topic to state this.

When we will be having free mindset then we can work unlimited. Sometime our goals and its aggressiveness may drag us back. So, it is more important to have peaceful mind to work hard.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:27:37 PM

no luck is a most common word in trading but when u compare with trading like forex and binary options it will take long time for success but whereas cryptocurrency if we buy and hold coins it is lucky when coin price increases in price
janaiz

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:04:34 AM

Really dude!? you are 1 year here in crypto.? If that is true why are you're still a Jr. Member? is it means that you are not that active? that is why you still don't earn some bitcoins because if you are active maybe your rank now is full member or ever Sr. member. and F.Y.I there is no luck in earning bitcoins you need to work it hard to get it there's a lot of here to earn bitcoins if you only read you will learn.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:36:02 AM

Are you sure you did not earn from the crypto currency? Because if you will just join the bounty campaign in any ICO you will surely earn. You just need to look for a credible ICO.
Exactly! There are number of ways using which you can make a very good amount of money if you yourself are interested in making money using this opportunity.

There is a huge number of people who are investing not even a single penny into bitcoin but still they are earning a very handsome amount of money by joining signature campaign and bounty campaign. All you need is to put in little more efforts.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:18:21 AM

I'm just 6 months in crypto but I'm already making significant gains. People shouldn't stop researching alternative methods because what I did to get where I am and I think op is sticking on method that he knows and does not look for other options.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:51:30 PM

The easiest but slow way to earn Bitcoin would be hodling potential alts. It might take a while for it to pump, but it will surely do eventually. Even shitcoin does 100x at least once in their lifetime. Buying a potential coin will help a lot. Make sure you do your research. Low marketcap coins that already listed on big exchange are main candidate. I suggest you to look at Binance and find one that you deem has a lot of potential. I've made a lot of money last month in Binance buying potential coins at low and selling much higher not long after that.
CohY4ohvoh

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:30:52 PM

make account on exchange site move about 500$ in our wallet save 100$ for every top 5 coins.
back again next year will find 500$  rise to 2000$
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:47:28 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 01:58:52 PM by Granxis

no luck is a most common word in trading but when u compare with trading like forex and binary options it will take long time for success but whereas cryptocurrency if we buy and hold coins it is lucky when coin price increases in price
I have seen that people with a successful Forex history are more successful in almost all the stock market and crypto operations. You talked about a good subject, actually there are gold rules of trading. Those who are interested in cross-currencies in Forex know very well that they are albitraging.
There is no chance factor in Forex and all other stock markets, just experience and strategy.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
marjon

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:11:30 AM

Well, there's something missing or lack with your strategy. If you think earning Bitcoins is a kind of lucky game then it's right time to change it. You're on the right way now bro, if you keep posting relevant topics here. Just be specific and obedience in following rules here 😊
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:24:26 PM

Well, there's something missing or lack with your strategy. If you think earning Bitcoins is a kind of lucky game then it's right time to change it. You're on the right way now bro, if you keep posting relevant topics here. Just be specific and obedience in following rules here 😊
I think that for 1 year for a beginner you could work well on bitcointalk. I think that either a person does not do what he needs, Or does not understand why he is here. Even if you participate in the company signatures, even with the rank member you can get a good profit.
Owl129

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:21:17 AM

You should join campaigns such as twitter campaign signature campaign and then invest your bitcoin and hold it to earn money. Also try trading you could also earn money.

Owl129

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:23:31 AM

You should join campaigns such as twitter campaign signature campaign and then invest your bitcoin and hold it to earn money. Also try trading you could also earn money.

Sylvaner

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:46:17 AM

invest in ICOs with good ratings (good team, idea and potential, USP) on various ICO sites and here in the forum - 100 USD is enough per ICO. Watch out for airdrops as well. it's free money. Plan ahead and draft a timeline based on the upcoming ICOs. Following that it will be hard to fail. and super important: don't panic. meaning don't sell if the price drops (Like yesterday).
petr87

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:58:39 AM

Author, read my top and you will succeed!
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

lol. 1 year in cryptocurrency and dont have earnings in bitcoin? I tell you that no need to earn a bitcoin for now many coins that will exist and you can gain other coins such as bitcoin dont insist in one coin there are many coin that you can earn with profit.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:07:21 PM

There are numerous ways of earning Bitcoin. It could either be doing stuff online and ask for reward in Bitcoin or by doing things in the real world and asking for Bitcoin as payment. There is no viable method, but it's up to you to get creative.

But the best thing here in order to earn bitcoin is to join any bounty campaign. In this method, it needs ample time and patience for you to get a rewards and that rewards will be sell and converted to bitcoin.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:04:12 PM

lol. 1 year in cryptocurrency and dont have earnings in bitcoin? I tell you that no need to earn a bitcoin for now many coins that will exist and you can gain other coins such as bitcoin dont insist in one coin there are many coin that you can earn with profit.
There is nothing to laugh out on that. All the people who have not considered this forum with seriousness, must have failed to earn enough. Only for the people who are all spending some time with this forum are able to make some decent amount of crypto currency here.

From mining to bounty campaigns, there are a lot of different earning opportunity from this forum. Anyone who is looking for serious opportunities to earn some crypto currency then must spend some time to look for reliable opportunity. Many people are failing to find out reliable opportunity like they are risking to work without proper escrow. In that case they are getting scammed. This may be one of the reason why OP has not made any decent money so far.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:11:06 AM

I think you have not spent enough time in this market and do not consider it a serious business. I also failed a lot of time first because I did not focus on the market and I realized that. You can not succeed if you do not wholeheartedly on it. I believe that you will succeed if you really focus on this job and see it as a serious matter.

zark89

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:28:43 AM

what are you doing? I have the opposite fate of you, my greatest income comes from bitcoin Smiley since I joined bounty program campaign
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: