Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:47:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Group Buy 12 KNCMINER Jupiter's Escrow by John K.  (Read 2826 times)
dan99 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 10:49:07 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2013, 06:21:09 AM by dan99

This Group buy is for 12 unit of  KNCminer Jupiter's made by (https://www.kncminer.com) company located in Stockholm, Sweden. The unit that the shares relate to is the KNC Jupiter @ 350GH/s https://www.kncminer.com/products/jupiter.

We are Offering:

- 720 shares at 1 BTC each only
- Each share will give the owner  1/720 th* of the BTC proceeds from the group of 12 KNC Jupiter's mining 24/7 till no longer profitable or sold (less expenses and management fees)
- management fees are 1.5%*  of BTC mined after expenses are deducted.(expenses include but not limited too, hosting, repairs, shipping, taxes and others unforeseen expenses)
- payment will be made to the address of the share-holder   3  times weekly
- miners will be hosted at KNCMINER facility in Stockholm, Sweden

John K Escrow : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=227924.msg2416699#msg2416699

Purchase Share:

- Send 1 BTC per share to address: 1NEzSthDuUHGtvXVA84h54hBpxceTmMS3t
  This address will be for this Group Buy
- PM me/and post the transaction ID (txid) in this thread.
- ONLY use sending addresses you fully control. I will use the sending address for BTC payouts for your share ownership and if you request change of payout address I will require that you can sign your share purchase address to make this happen OR I WILL NOT CHANGE THE RECEIVING ADDRESS. This is for your own protection.
-This Group Buy will be sold in lots of 60 to qualify for another KNC Jupiter
-anyone not included in another 60 share lot before the early pre order closes will be refunded
-Every time when they are enough shares for a Jupiter Miner I will be purchased them quickly.

IN THE EVENT OF NON DELIVERY:
 - I (dan99 )will take no responsibility for the possibility that KNC Miner does not deliver the Jupiter miner. I(dan99) have done what I consider a thorough Due diligence but as we all know, you can never 100% guarantee anything when it comes to pre-orders.
- Refunds will be given in case of non-delivery less 1% for management fees for this Group Buy.
- this group buy will be refunded after Nov 1, 2013 if KNC Jupiter does not delivered
- majority share holders can elect to wait further, or some shareholders who choose not to wait can sell their shares to existing KNCminer Group Buy shareholders or others outside of this group with proof of their transactions.

- In the event that a Jupiter need another 20%  additional funding to complete the purchase I will top up the remaining shares or I can do a refund back to you.

- At such a time I can suggest to sell KNC Jupiter at any time and majority vote by share holders can decide to sell or not. Sale proceeds will distributed on a prorated share basis
- I (dan99) will not be responsible if KNC Jupiters do not hash at advertised rate of 350 GH/s

Why should I trust you?

- I have communicated with John several time in the past.
- have done some transactions on this forum ( do a profile search, or I can PM )
- PM me for other information you need to verify identity

-*The 1/720 share will be prorated if there is not enough interest to buy all 12 Jupiters

-*The management rate will go to 3% if less than 6 Jupiters are bought with this Group Buy

If I you have further questions.  Please feel free to ask/post/ in this thread or PM me.

Name :    Payment Address :              Shares:

This offer will remain open 2 hours(Sweden Time) before the pre-order early bird offer closed because I need time to make payments and communicate all of my details with the guys at Kncminer to confirm
that my payment and order has gone through successfully.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icebear888

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 12:13:25 PM

Hi Dan

Where are you in the world?

Where will the units be based?

Who will look after them?

Thanks
bcpokey

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 10:04:09 PM

Wasn't KNC originally planned to debut an FPGA product line, to demonstrate their ability to quickly produce a design, which was then scrapped? So they have absolutely no demonstrated production ability? And now they're just another faith-based pre-order money ASIC company?

Or am I incorrect?
snowcrashed

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 03:12:30 AM

Is there an estimated date for when this would go on online?
dan99 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 01:35:16 AM

Hi Dan

Where are you in the world?

Where will the units be based?

Who will look after them?

Thanks

Hi Thanks for coming back to me.

The unit will be based in Stockholm, Sweden, KNCMiner / OSCR Hosting Facility
I will look after them together with KNCMiner/OSCR
John will do the Escrow for me, I am a few hours from where he lives.

Thanks
dan99 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 01:37:05 AM

Wasn't KNC originally planned to debut an FPGA product line, to demonstrate their ability to quickly produce a design, which was then scrapped? So they have absolutely no demonstrated production ability? And now they're just another faith-based pre-order money ASIC company?

Or am I incorrect?

They did that because they want to Focus on the Jupiter and Saturn Miner delivery in September 2013. The Mars is a working demo.

Thanks
dan99 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 01:38:04 AM

Is there an estimated date for when this would go on online?

The early pre order expected date for delivery is September 2013. Thanks
Operatr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 06:25:04 AM

Or am I incorrect?

They started with a Bitcoin FPGA, way late to the table, and scrapped it in favor of a non-existent ASIC

Why are you doing a group buy for a product that does not exist?

I understand John K can be trusted and no funds will go anywhere without more, but still...

lch

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 11:52:56 AM

I understand John K can be trusted and no funds will go anywhere without more, but still...

I think that the most important term of this group buy is:
- Refunds will be given in case of non-delivery less 1% for management fees for this Group Buy.

with this term the op will always win no matter the outcome.
dan99 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 01:38:50 AM

Or am I incorrect?

They started with a Bitcoin FPGA, way late to the table, and scrapped it in favor of a non-existent ASIC

Why are you doing a group buy for a product that does not exist?

Avalon and butterfly took pre order and they don't have an existing Asic Miner when they did the pre order. So is
there anything wrong with taking pre order? and they even accept paypal.
dan99 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 01:39:25 AM

I think that the most important term of this group buy is:

with this term the op will always win no matter the outcome.

Agreed and Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: