Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:54:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FootballCoin - Champions League & Europa League!!! Fantasy Manager predictions  (Read 16127 times)
CiprianBVB1909

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:46:46 AM

Prepare to lose tonight!
Here's the winning team <3

GK: Bruno Varela ** (Benfica)
RB: Nelson Semedo ** (Barcelona) - RCB: Maquinhos ** (PSG) - LCB: Hummels ** (Bayern Munchen) - LB: Marcos Alonso ** (Chelsea)
RCM: Vidal ** (Bayern Munchen) - CM: Thomas ** (Atletico Madrid) - LCM: Paulinho ** (Barcelona)
RW: Kilyan Mbappe ** (PSG) - ST: Cavani ** (PSG) - LW: Coman ** (Bayern Munchen)

AM: Francesco Totti *****

Reserves:
GK: Rui Patricio ** (Sporting Lisabona)  - CB: Christensen ** (Chelsea) - CM: Ashley Young ** (Manchester United) - ST: Deulofeu ** (Barcelona)

Good luck, everyone !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
noracortez

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:22:30 AM

Prepare to lose tonight!

RB: Nelson Semedo ** (Barcelona) - RCB: Maquinhos ** (PSG) - LCB: Hummels ** (Bayern Munchen) - LB: Marcos Alonso ** (Chelsea)
RCM: Vidal ** (Bayern Munchen) - CM: Thomas ** (Atletico Madrid) - LCM: Paulinho ** (Barcelona)
RW: Kilyan Mbappe ** (PSG) - ST: Cavani ** (PSG) - LW: Coman ** (Bayern Munchen)

Reserves:
GK: Rui Patricio ** (Sporting Lisabona)  - CB: Christensen ** (Chelsea) - CM: Ashley Young ** (Manchester United) - ST: Deulofeu ** (Barcelona)

Good luck, everyone !

Nice team ! Also I wish you good luck ! Maybe you will finish on 34-35th place !  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Jk.
CiprianBVB1909

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:25:02 AM

Prepare to lose tonight!

Reserves:
GK: Rui Patricio ** (Sporting Lisabona)  - CB: Christensen ** (Chelsea) - CM: Ashley Young ** (Manchester United) - ST: Deulofeu ** (Barcelona)

Good luck, everyone !

Nice team ! Also I wish you good luck ! Maybe you will finish on 34-35th place !  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Jk.
I'll be in front of you, anyway  Tongue
noracortez

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:27:04 AM

Prepare to lose tonight!

Reserves:
GK: Rui Patricio ** (Sporting Lisabona)  - CB: Christensen ** (Chelsea) - CM: Ashley Young ** (Manchester United) - ST: Deulofeu ** (Barcelona)

Good luck, everyone !

Nice team ! Also I wish you good luck ! Maybe you will finish on 34-35th place !  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Jk.
I'll be in front of you, anyway  Tongue

We'll see, mate !  Cheesy
juliasomething

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:39:44 PM

This is my team of Tuesday's UCL contest in FootballCoin.

472.50 XFC rank 6!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

All free cards, except for the assistant manager. And I have Alonso on the team, who didn't play  Undecided

arielman

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:14:02 PM

I'm very disappointed about the last competitions because I couldn't earn any XFCCOIN but thanks God there are a lot of contests this weekend in the game!
Wish me luck!
arielman

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:16:22 PM

This is my team of Tuesday's UCL contest in FootballCoin.

472.50 XFC rank 6!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

All free cards, except for the assistant manager. And I have Alonso on the team, who didn't play  Undecided

Wow, this is great!
Either you are very lucky, or you are a master of football. Winning XFCCOIN without the need for paid cards seems incredible!

Keep it this way!!
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 807
Merit: 346

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:09:35 PM

Contests tonight, of course. We make sure they're going whenever these is European football to be played.

Don forget about our chat http://soccertalk.tk/ . Maybe we can share some ideas, stories.  Wink

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

Eddy XFC

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:18:05 PM

Eliminated, the two teams do not play anything anymore. No benefit in terms of motivation
Beaten on the field of Partizan Belgrade during the 5th day of the Europa League (2-1), the Young Boys definitely said goodbye to the round of 16. but they still remain leaders of the Swiss championship.
Unbeaten for 7 games in all competitions and leading his championship, Skenderbeu the Albanian club is also eliminated from the race for qualification. Advantage Skerderbeu on the form
YOUNG BOYS - SKENDERBEU

Faced with a team of Skenderbeu in confidence, the Young Boys can miss 2 points in this match without stake. Draw: odd:3,5

Milan is giving Everton a run for their money in terms of overspending for little results. Embarrassed Pretty sad.
Maybe they'll turn the ship around.
Eddy XFC

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:34:13 PM

Eliminated, the two teams do not play anything anymore. No benefit in terms of motivation
Beaten on the field of Partizan Belgrade during the 5th day of the Europa League (2-1), the Young Boys definitely said goodbye to the round of 16. but they still remain leaders of the Swiss championship.
Unbeaten for 7 games in all competitions and leading his championship, Skenderbeu the Albanian club is also eliminated from the race for qualification. Advantage Skerderbeu on the form
YOUNG BOYS - SKENDERBEU

Faced with a team of Skenderbeu in confidence, the Young Boys can miss 2 points in this match without stake. Draw: odd:3,5

Milan is giving Everton a run for their money in terms of overspending for little results. Embarrassed Pretty sad.

Wouldn't wanna get this guy angry  Cheesy
https://i.imgur.com/xeu9Dxc.jpg
Raegorl

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:46:32 PM

YOUNG BOYS - SKENDERBEU

Yea, it's not looking very good for them, no matter how you look at it. They're not even showing small signs of improvement, it's just the same old mediocre playstyle...

They overspent a bunch of money, but if you actually take a closer look, none of their buys were particularly good (except for juventus' CB). It just feels like they went on a spree buying average players above market price.

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:12:11 AM

its some kind of gambling game?
this is similar kind of football manager game and there was several contest available depend on the particular football events and the winner of the contests will get XFC as the prize and if XFC listed to the exchanges then you could exchange it to bitcoin soon

Yeah boss I totally remember that too. I think this is an amazing idea. Giveaways are the best... I love getting free stuff. Cheesy

And yeah I think the prize should be in BTC though, but too bad the fees are so high right now...

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Eddy XFC

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:07:36 PM

its some kind of gambling game?
this is similar kind of football manager game and there was several contest available depend on the particular football events and the winner of the contests will get XFC as the prize and if XFC listed to the exchanges then you could exchange it to bitcoin soon

Yeah boss I totally remember that too. I think this is an amazing idea. Giveaways are the best... I love getting free stuff. Cheesy

And yeah I think the prize should be in BTC though, but too bad the fees are so high right now...

Free stuff's cool.
When the exchange is done, you will be able to exchange XFCCOIN for BTC.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:20:04 AM

Hope everyone's had a good weekend.  Grin Also, hope you got to win some XFCCOIN in the contests.

If you haven't, or just want to play the game a bit more, take a look at our contests for today and the rest of the week game.footballcoin.io/contests.

And if you want to chat about football, remember our chat room www.soccertalk.tk is active.

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

noracortez

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:23:55 AM

Sad weekend for me.. keep trying and struggling on the present contests  Huh
arielman

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:56:09 PM

I did not have any luck in the competitions this weekend. I hope to go better in future competitions!! Cool
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:24:48 AM

Contests are back starting today and and into the weekend. Everyone will have great opportunities to earn XFCCOIN.

Let's see how the year ends for the football teams in the top leagues in Europe.

FootballCoin

arielman

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:05:39 PM

Contests are back starting today and and into the weekend. Everyone will have great opportunities to earn XFCCOIN.

Let's see how the year ends for the football teams in the top leagues in Europe.

Wow, great news!! Hope this weekend I'll earn some XFC because lately, I had tough luck!!
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:29:32 AM

I think Man City will win this season because they are very strong  Grin
All has not been proven and has not ended in the match, I still favor man united with new players man united give new color or new game strong and accurate. besides having a very supportive front gate with a high-pitched attacker who is accurate to easily insert the ball into enemy nets with lethal headers. I remain optimistic with satisfactory results even if ended with a champion or not because I remain a loyal fan of man united  Wink

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
noracortez

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:14:44 AM

I think Man City will win this season because they are very strong  Grin
All has not been proven and has not ended in the match, I still favor man united with new players man united give new color or new game strong and accurate. besides having a very supportive front gate with a high-pitched attacker who is accurate to easily insert the ball into enemy nets with lethal headers. I remain optimistic with satisfactory results even if ended with a champion or not because I remain a loyal fan of man united  Wink

Man Utd is strong for sure and the game is accurate. They surely can end as champions.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: