Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:49:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: FootballCoin - Champions League & Europa League!!! Fantasy Manager predictions  (Read 16127 times)
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 807
Merit: 346

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:43:33 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2019, 08:10:34 AM by FootballCoin-XFC

We've decided to open a thread for football fans to discuss and share predictions about the Champions League and Europa League. Tipsters and football enthusiasts are welcome.  Cheesy

We also want to do this for the purpose of not spamming the other Bitcointalk thread related to FootballCoin, so all talks about players and teams from the Champions League, opinions of how they will perform etc. are all very much welcome.

Let me just share with you a recent winning team in a Champions League contest hosted on the site.  It's a team filled with famous players, but often times we see teams created with players less than 3 stars winning contests. It's all about skills.

So, first thing's first. Who's going to win the Champions League this season? Any tips on who to watch.

Have you created your team yet? Do it while there's still time: https://game.footballcoin.io/contests .

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:43:51 AM

Reserved

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

juliasomething

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:04:22 PM

So excited to have the leagues back on! I forgot to make a team last weekend, but now there is champions league and everything.

Just setting my team now, will let you know how it worked out in 2 days when the results are in  Grin Grin Grin
noracortez

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:11:13 PM

I think Man City will win this season because they are very strong  Grin
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:13:52 PM

Can i ask something about my coins how to withdraw my xfc coins?
juliasomething

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:31:18 PM

Can i ask something about my coins how to withdraw my xfc coins?

This a thread for football predictions. There is a general thread for all discussions regarding the game's economy, in the altcoin announcement topic.
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:39:00 PM

Oh this sounds really cool. I am just a newbie in regards with football but I really love the sport! I am rooting for Neymar and FC Barcelona I hope they win this one. Neymar is just one great amazing football player and I just love how he handles the football.

explorer17

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:45:07 PM

GK:
1.-Courtois; R-12-Areola;
DEF:
2-Alves;3-Marcelo;4-Stones;5-Marquinhos; R-13-Boateng;
MID:
6-Sterling; 7-Coman; 8-Asensio; R-14-Rabiot
ATK:
9-Lewandowski; 10-Bruma; 11-Lukaku; R-Mbappe;

AM- Totti 5*
hqocta

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:54:54 PM

GK:
DEF:
MID:
ATK:

AM- Totti 5*

Wooowww you have a nice collection of purchased player cards. You think you can win with that team?
CiprianBVB1909

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:23:35 PM

Oh this sounds really cool. I am just a newbie in regards with football but I really love the sport! I am rooting for Neymar and FC Barcelona I hope they win this one. Neymar is just one great amazing football player and I just love how he handles the football.
Neymar is no more at Barcelona. He is at Paris Saint-Germain..
CiprianBVB1909

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:36:03 PM

GK:
1-Burki(BVB); Res.12-Gulacsi(Leipzig);
DEF:
2-Sanchez(Spurs);3-Toprak(BVB);4-Bernardo(Leipzig);5-Carole(Sevilla); Res.13-Halstenberg(Leipzig);
MID:
6-Lemar(AS Monaco); 7-Pulisic(BVB); 8-Yarmolenko(BVB); Res.14-Marcos Lopes(AS Monaco)
ATK:
9-Aubameyang(BVB); 10-Gabriel Jesus(Manchester City); 11-Philipp(BVB); Res.15-Sabitzer(Leipzig);

AM- Francesco Totti 5*
CiprianBVB1909

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:38:31 PM

GK:
DEF:
MID:
ATK:

AM- Totti 5*

Wooowww you have a nice collection of purchased player cards. You think you can win with that team?
But can dream about it  Cheesy Grin
Eddy XFC

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:32:52 PM

Great idea for a thread. Hopefully, we can get some cool football talks and maybe the users can use this as a place to share their tips on picking a great team.  Grin
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:08:02 PM

Here's the winning team for last nights competition.
What's the most interesting is that the user has managed to with only free players (except for the Assistant manager). This goes to show that skill is everything on FootballCoin

FootballCoin

juliasomething

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:54:54 PM

Wow, that seems like a guy to learn from. He knows some football. With a bit of studying, I might get in the top 30% next time.
BTW, my team was not that bad Grin, I guess the recent upgrades in the game, which made the game easier to play, made the players better at the game.
noracortez

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:34:25 AM

WOW, nice team and nice management. Good job!  Shocked
CiprianBVB1909

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:35:20 AM

Let's see what he's gonna do in the Europe League competition  Grin
arielman

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:36:00 AM

Hope next time I'll be luckier because until now I couldn't win any competition.  Sad

Thanks God there's a lot of competitions in the game!!  Cool
juliasomething

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:59:22 AM

I ranked on 9 on yesterday's Champions league contest  Grin
won 468 xfc.. not bad  Grin Wink Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:59:22 AM

The champions league is a different kettle of fish from the English premier league, sure they have started very well and are dominating English sides but it is to early to say who will win it. You have the Spanish sides, Juventus, Bayern, PSG all in contention and looking equally as good as city. They will win the group, but let us see who they draw in the group stages before making bold predictions.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:39:24 PM

I have tried the game a bit, your website has a mixed interface, it is a nice development to be a team and tournaments. I think there's a new currency as XFC. I hope you succeed.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
noracortez

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:09:20 AM

The champions league is a different kettle of fish from the English premier league, sure they have started very well and are dominating English sides but it is to early to say who will win it. You have the Spanish sides, Juventus, Bayern, PSG all in contention and looking equally as good as city. They will win the group, but let us see who they draw in the group stages before making bold predictions.

Yea, I agree, we just have to wait. Maybe we'll have a surprise  Grin Who knows?  Huh
Eddy XFC

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:31:29 AM

Should be interesting. None of the "big money" teams from recent years have managed to do anything tremendous in the Champions League.
But Guardiola's definitely got the kind of squad to make it work this year.
My money is rather on United more than City though, just because the club has more experience with winning important European trophies. They can pace themselves better perhaps.
juliasomething

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:47:35 PM

I'm betting on Manchester united this weekend, but unfortunately, most players have cards from there. But there are some smaller teams with great players, like crystal palace and west ham, and with some research, I hope I'll get to the top. Off I go to make my team!
PS. I will brag about it on Monday  Grin Grin Grin Grin
juliasomething

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:37:23 AM

Ok, so Man Utd has not such an amazing weekend, but since I don't have any player cards bought, I had no man utd players in my team. Apparently, all worked out for the best for my team  Grin ranked 14th place and for some spare xfc aside that performance.

Take a look:

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:42:10 AM

Ok, so Man Utd has not such an amazing weekend, but since I don't have any player cards bought, I had no man utd players in my team. Apparently, all worked out for the best for my team  Grin ranked 14th place and for some spare xfc aside that performance.

Take a look:

This week just shows how things can turn around. Manchester United losing to Huddersfield? Yikes.  Huh
If you had some Tottenham players on your team, you would have been pretty well off though.
Here's a look at one of the successful teams during this contest.

FootballCoin

arielman

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:03:16 AM

I'm very excited about weekend's contests in FootballCoin because I won both points and XFC.

Having Allison from AS Roma as a goalkeeper brought me luck. This game is really cool. I was a little bit skeptical at the beginning, but now I know that winning is possible as long as you have some knowledge about football.
noracortez

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:15:30 AM

I'm very excited about weekend's contests in FootballCoin because I won both points and XFC.

Having Allison from AS Roma as a goalkeeper brought me luck. This game is really cool. I was a little bit skeptical at the beginning, but now I know that winning is possible as long as you have some knowledge about football.
Yea, it's both exciting and fun but as you noticed you need to have some knowledge, if you want to win, of course  Tongue
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:47:08 AM

Yea, it's both exciting and fun but as you noticed you need to have some knowledge, if you want to win, of course  Tongue

Yep. Knowledge is key. Overall, the more you know about the game rules and about the player stats will help you win in competitions.
Well done and best of luck in the future!  Wink

Oh, and remember we have a Free Roll tournament for Italy today. I hope you make some good predictions.

FootballCoin

Eddy XFC

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:34:11 PM

Yea, it's both exciting and fun but as you noticed you need to have some knowledge, if you want to win, of course  Tongue

Yep. Knowledge is key. Overall, the more you know about the game rules and about the player stats will help you win in competitions.
Well done and best of luck in the future!  Wink

Oh, and remember we have a Free Roll tournament for Italy today. I hope you make some good predictions.

Serie A should be interesting today, especially if you can spot some undervalued players.  Cheesy

As for scores tonight, Juventus and Roma look like clear winners. Maybe Chievo can cause upset against Milan.
arielman

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:19:27 AM

I'm very sad, guys, about the result of the sunday's match between Girona FC and Real Madrid. I hoped Ronaldo will make a nice figure and his team will win, but now that we all know that between these two top teams of La Liga are 8 goals, is unlikely that Real Madrid will get back on track!
noracortez

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:17:32 AM

Sooo today is UCL!! Let's win some XFC!
arielman

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:02:13 AM

Today is UCL day and I hope I'll earn some XFC. I just set my team in the game and if I'll win I'll share with you my team!
Wish me luck, 'cause I'm very confident that I chose the right players for my team!
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:49:28 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2021, 02:22:13 PM by FootballCoin-XFC

Today is UCL day and I hope I'll earn some XFC. I just set my team in the game and if I'll win I'll share with you my team!
Wish me luck, 'cause I'm very confident that I chose the right players for my team!

Yep, its time again for the Champions League and, of course, Free Roll FootballCoin contests. Best of luck to all participants!

FootballCoin

Eddy XFC

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:56:54 AM

Nice. Any tips? I'm gonna bank on Dries Mertens to manage something special against Manchester City, if they can only break City's incredible possession.
CiprianBVB1909

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:08:31 PM

Anyone who can help me with some tips for building my UCL team?
juliasomething

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:57:27 PM

I want to share with you my team that ranked on the 13th place in the EPL contest this weekend. All free player cards!!!

Hope I'll be just as lucky in the Champions League free contests Cheesy

noracortez

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:06:19 AM

Guys, what do you think about Chelsea? They're not performing so good  Cry
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:51:42 AM

honestly this is surprising results although i consider both of teams was equally strong and Roma had good advantages because this is home match for them but i didn't expect 3-0 for Roma win however whether any tips for champion league matches for today and i would be glad if somebody share their tips at here because i'm curious to win the contest and my previous contest results don't really good and always lost

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
arielman

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:19:47 PM

What do you think will happen to Ronaldo tonight?

In his last confrontation with Tottenham, he did not make a very nice figure. Kane impressed more in the last match.

So what can we expect now: a comeback from Ronaldo or a very good action from Kane?
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:36:01 PM

In his last confrontation with Tottenham, he did not make a very nice figure. Kane impressed more in the last match.

So what can we expect now: a comeback from Ronaldo or a very good action from Kane?

Ronaldo is one of the top players in FootballCoin, but Harry Kane has had an amazing season so far.

FootballCoin

Eddy XFC

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:39:49 PM

Ronaldo is one of the top players in FootballCoin, but Harry Kane has had an amazing season so far.

Just my two cents, but I think Harry Kane (if he's fit to play) will get Tottenham the victory tonight. Ronaldo and the rest of Real's players are great, but I don't think they can be decisive. Spurs should have learned their lessons from the weekend loss to Manchester United.
arielman

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:53:53 PM

It's really sad what's happening with Chelsea lately. As for the match between Roma and Chelsea, Conte's reaction was the following: "Roma showed more hunger, more desire, more will to fight and to win."
arielman

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:35:59 AM

What do you think of the Real Madrid performance against Tottenham?

Do you think that after these repeated defeats, is there any chance that the Spanish team will come back and finish the performance of its biggest competitor, FC Barcelona?

It seems that Ronaldo is not in the best stage of his professional life, which is why he is not able to demonstrate what he has to offer.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:05:49 AM

What do you think of the Real Madrid performance against Tottenham?

Do you think that after these repeated defeats, is there any chance that the Spanish team will come back and finish the performance of its biggest competitor, FC Barcelona?

It seems that Ronaldo is not in the best stage of his professional life, which is why he is not able to demonstrate what he has to offer.

What a great night for football. Spurs must be especially delighted. Probably their biggest victory of the new Tottenham era.
If you had some player cards from Tottenham you probably won some XFCCOIN last night.

FootballCoin

noracortez

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:43:54 AM

Hard night for Real Madrid's fans. Hope that FCSB will win tonight in Europa League!
juliasomething

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:06:14 AM

FootballCoin is starting to have some serious managers. In Wednesday's UEFA champions league competition, I had a team that scored 329 points, all with free cards and still I got nothing!!!

I\m not the best manager, but the fight is really tight! I should research a bit more the possible line-ups. I had 2 players who didn't play and still i got so many points. In my defense, all 2-star cards!! FREE.

arielman

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:56:20 AM

I just set my team in FootballCoin in a competition from Europa League and I hope I'll earn some XFC.

Since the last time I've played, I made a little research about the best players of different teams and I started to get an idea about how football works!

Wish me luck!!
noracortez

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:38:06 AM

Guys, last night was lit! I had a good team and i get some XFC!! I'm so proud of me!  Roll Eyes
PokerDiceMan

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:09:09 AM

youre game or youre contest is free or paid service
how much reward, and when reward distribution ? until end champion league this season end

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:13:02 AM

I'm glad that you open a thread here. Why your coin still not listed on any exchange and there is no wallet available for transferring the coin from the website. I hope that this game will become popular even though I never in any tournaments during crowdsale because of my lack of knowledge on soccer player stats. Cheesy
arielman

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:01:16 PM

La Liga is back in the game!!

Can't wait to set my team and win some XFCCOIN! I started to get better and better so I will win this time as well!!
noracortez

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:13:48 AM

First contest after this gap is in 10 days.  Embarrassed What should i do this period? I will die certainly...  Angry Sad
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:57:21 PM

First contest after this gap is in 10 days.  Embarrassed What should i do this period? I will die certainly...  Angry Sad

We totally understand. No worries. We're getting ready for the upcoming events in FootballCoin.

Plus, don't worry. We will have the World Cup tournament in FootballCoin soon, so we will be able to play tournaments using international teams soon, as well. Grin

Any other thoughts on who'll win the World Cup?  Cheesy

FootballCoin

noracortez

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:41:19 PM

First contest after this gap is in 10 days.  Embarrassed What should i do this period? I will die certainly...  Angry Sad

We totally understand. No worries. We're getting ready for the upcoming events in FootballCoin.

Plus, don't worry. We will have the World Cup tournament in FootballCoin soon, so we will be able to play tournaments using international teams soon, as well. Grin

In my optinion Spain will win the World Cup .
bering
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:18:26 PM

although still no exchange yet for XFC but i will looking forward to see upcoming update from you because world cup tournament is the biggest football tournament in the world and all of people will awaiting for this and i'm pretty sure participants of the contests will be increase if you're putting in world cup 2018 as a part of your site

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:25:38 PM

First contest after this gap is in 10 days.  Embarrassed What should i do this period? I will die certainly...  Angry Sad

although still no exchange yet for XFC but i will looking forward to see upcoming update from you because world cup tournament is the biggest football tournament in the world and all of people will awaiting for this and i'm pretty sure participants of the contests will be increase if you're putting in world cup 2018 as a part of your site

World Cup addition will bring more opportunity and fun for us, and for sure many new players will come. Even the normal leagues are still fine though, but extra benefits are always appreciated. 
And yes even my query is when will XFC get in a exchange and is there any wallet?
d0nsly

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:50:26 AM

Spain can't win, their squad isn't that great
I think either of these 3 teams will win it
Brazil, Germany Italy (even though they are still on play off)
That's my stake
noracortez

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:10:39 AM

That's my stake

Italy is out mate  Roll Eyes so we're looking forward for Brazil, Germany aaand Spain  Grin Grin
Eddy XFC

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:33:05 AM

That's my stake

Italy is out mate  Roll Eyes so we're looking forward for Brazil, Germany aaand Spain  Grin Grin

Sad. I always look forward to seeing Italy at the World Cup. Usually, they would struggle through the groups, then maybe go on to win the darn thing.

Oh, well, fingers crossed we'll see Zlatan instead. Now that Sweden has qualified maybe he will reconsider retirement.
juliasomething

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:26:49 AM

Cannot wait for this weekend leagues. The contests are already in place on the footballcoin game platform. And I saw on your crypto forum announcing the most awaited news, the launching of the exchange for XFC. Everything seems to be going the right way.

Pff, I am eager to play in that premier league contest and win some more before the price will rise. And for all the people complaining about the game, I play only with free players and I always get something. It's a game of knowledge for passionate people and investors. 
wander.me

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:27:36 AM

Cannot wait for this weekend leagues. The contests are already in place on the footballcoin game platform. And I saw on your crypto forum announcing the most awaited news, the launching of the exchange for XFC. Everything seems to be going the right way.

Pff, I am eager to play in that premier league contest and win some more before the price will rise. And for all the people complaining about the game, I play only with free players and I always get something. It's a game of knowledge for passionate people and investors. 

I keep on reading that the prices and the values of the cards will rise. I played so far only with 2-star player cards and I won some xfc. Things are starting to get serious.
arielman

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:41:25 AM

It's been a while since the last competitions in FootballCoin and I'm very excited of this weekend. The matches are back in FootballCoin and I hope that my managerial skills were getting better in the last days.

After winning a few competitions, I'm very motivated and I'm sure that the sun will shine on my street!
Wish me luck!
noracortez

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:59:12 AM

What do you think about Arsenal vs. Spurs? or Atletico Madrid vs. Real Madrid?
Eddy XFC

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:34:56 PM

Just my two cents, but I think that Spurs will make easy work of Arsenal. Victory by two-three goals away.

I'd bet on a draw in the Madrid derby.
wander.me

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:35:10 PM

Pff... I wouldn't want to be in the locker room of Arsenal after Spurs will be done with them.
arielman

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:58:45 PM

I'm very excited about the matches of the weekend. I've been waiting a lot for the contests to be back in FootballCoin and the wait is over! I think the Spurs will destroy the Arsenal!
noracortez

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:29:37 PM

Naah i think Arsenal will comeback in the second half and will take the game  Grin and Real will make a draw with Atleti  Kiss
bering
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:44:13 PM

great news if XFC can be traded at the exchange soon and every contest from them will makes people more excited because XFC is worth as money and i wish although if XFC already listed on the exchange but they will not stopped the contest even i was hoping at the world cup 2018 XFC team will added more contest with excellent prize

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:32:56 AM

do you have any upcoming contest? im a huge fan of football Smiley im holding xfc coin but no ecxchange yet until now Sad
arielman

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:29:19 AM

do you have any upcoming contest? im a huge fan of football Smiley im holding xfc coin but no ecxchange yet until now Sad

Of course, in the game, are plenty of contests. I just entered Bundesliga and Premier League and I'm very excited about winning some XFC and about the exchange, the dev team is working on his own exchange. There is a thread where you can find a lot of information about the development of the project. Here is where you can enter and inform yourself about the exchange: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1850000.0
noracortez

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:29:02 AM

Of course, in the game, are plenty of contests. I just entered Bundesliga and Premier League and I'm very excited about winning some XFC and about the exchange, the dev team is working on his own exchange. There is a thread where you can find a lot of information about the development of the project. Here is where you can enter and inform yourself about the exchange: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1850000.0

Hope to win some XFC this weekend!!  Roll Eyes
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:57:02 PM

Plenty of contests this weekend from all the top leagues that we host in FootballCoin.
Plenty of derbies too. I am especially interested in the London derby, Arsenal - Tottenham.

FootballCoin

noracortez

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:22:31 AM

Plenty of contests this weekend from all the top leagues that we host in FootballCoin.
Plenty of derbies too. I am especially interested in the London derby, Arsenal - Tottenham.

Me too!! I will keep an eye on this derby  Tongue
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:28:20 PM

This break has been too long Sure, international football is cool, but I can't wait for some club football.
The London derby, the Madrid derby ... Yes, please.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

(By the way, for all those interested, FootballCoin hosts a bunch of free-roll contests this weekend. )

FootballCoin

CiprianBVB1909

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:54:13 PM

This break has been too long Sure, international football is cool, but I can't wait for some club football.
The London derby, the Madrid derby ... Yes, please.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

(By the way, for all those interested, FootballCoin hosts a bunch of free-roll contests this weekend. )
Oh yeah, the Madrid derby, I think that Atletico can win this !
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:42:51 AM

I have some XFC I earned from a signature campaign I did months ago. But I cant withdraw it from your site, footballcoin.io, because there is no withdrawal panel.

Is there a way I can transfer and store them in my Counterparty wallet?
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:33:55 AM

I have some XFC I earned from a signature campaign I did months ago. But I cant withdraw it from your site, footballcoin.io, because there is no withdrawal panel.

Is there a way I can transfer and store them in my Counterparty wallet?

Hello. This thread is used for football commentary, predictions etc. like the title clearly state.

For further reference I would kindly ask to visit the thread dedicated to this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1850000.2480

I will mention that we will have an exchange and our own blockchain ready within the next weeks and you will able to use this for buying/withdrawing money from your account.  Smiley

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:22:05 PM

The Champions League is back this Tu/We. Some awesome looking games on the horizon.

Dortmund takes on Tottenham. Maybe the Germans can take advantage of playing at home, although Spurs has been great this season in the UCL. And Real needs a victory away to APOEL. It would be embarrassing to go out from the group stage.

And the big derby on Wednesday has to be Juventus - Barcelona. There's not enough to say about this one. It's the kind of games the UCL exist for. I'd still bet on a draw though. Both are very strong teams.

By the way, if you're looking to prove your managerial abilities, take a look at the contests in FootballCoin. Free chances to win prizes https://game.footballcoin.io/contests.

FootballCoin

noracortez

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:13:31 AM

Nice week-end, nice contests ! I have also won some XFC <3 !! What do you think about UCL and UEL. I personally think that Real Madrid will draw with APOEL  Grin  Grin  Grin
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:08:50 AM

Nice week-end, nice contests ! I have also won some XFC <3 !! What do you think about UCL and UEL. I personally think that Real Madrid will draw with APOEL  Grin  Grin  Grin

Congratulations !  Grin Awesome !

I wouldn't be surprised if Real failed to win today. I think Dortmund might be able to beat Tottenham and put a lot of pressure for the last game in the group.  Smiley

To check out the contests please see here: https://game.footballcoin.io/contests/.

FootballCoin

juliasomething

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:16:29 AM

So happy that the leagues are back!! As always I try my luck in all the free rolls but only the Premier League is the one that I know and I always seem to win something in that one. But this time I went big, ranking on the 5th position in the leaderboard!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

This was my team and it's almost with only free player cards! Once more this proves is not about how much money you have, to buy the player cards, but how much you know about football  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

*happy dance*

arielman

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:23:19 AM

So happy that the leagues are back!! As always I try my luck in all the free rolls but only the Premier League is the one that I know and I always seem to win something in that one. But this time I went big, ranking on the 5th position in the leaderboard!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

This was my team and it's almost with only free player cards! Once more this proves is not about how much money you have, to buy the player cards, but how much you know about football  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

*happy dance*

Great job!!

I'm also very excited about ranking in the 4th position in the leaderboard in the Free Roll PRO Monday. I earned 381 points and 144 XFCCOIN and I have player cards with only 2 stars, which means without paying any money on them.

An extra reason to continue playing, knowing it's not that hard to win some XFCCOIN. Now, all that remains is to wait for the champions league results to see if I have won something there as well.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:10:45 PM

What is a Stadium used for ?
Do they have any function or are they just collectable ?

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:10:30 PM

Yes I think so, and I was very supportive m.city Grin
Mabyouka

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:23:36 PM

Man City v Feyenoord   : 1
Monaco v RB Leipzig : x2
Borussia Dortmund v Tottenham   : 1
Apoel Nicosia v Real Madrid : 2
arielman

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:47:29 AM

Can't wait for the match between Barcelona and Juventus. Both of this teams are qualified first in their leagues and will be very hard for me to anticipate the result. As I'm a fan of the Spanish team, I think it will win this match.

PS: I've just set my team in the game and seems to be a little bit difficult for me to choose the right players! Hope I'll get more XFCCOIN

How do you think guys will this match end? Roll Eyes
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:19:24 PM

Can't wait for the match between Barcelona and Juventus. Both of this teams are qualified first in their leagues and will be very hard for me to anticipate the result. As I'm a fan of the Spanish team, I think it will win this match.

PS: I've just set my team in the game and seems to be a little bit difficult for me to choose the right players! Hope I'll get more XFCCOIN

How do you think guys will this match end? Roll Eyes

Juve - Barca was a bit of a disappointment, tbh. They seemed to play for the draw from the very start.  https://www.footballcoin.io/barcelona-juventus-boring-champions-league/

I was shocked by Manchester losing ion the last minutes to Basel. Also, what PSG did to Celtic should be unlawed.  Cheesy

FootballCoin

juliasomething

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:20:12 PM

This Champions league round was a chaos for me. I got nothing, and I had really good teams. There are too many cards at the bigger teams, and I have none.

Waiting for my waiting league, Premier League!!!
noracortez

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:37:57 PM

Nice round with 7-1 from PSG and 6-0 from Real Madrid. I got some XFC and mnah.. looking forward to Europa League !  Grin
arielman

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:45:10 PM

Can't believe Manchester United has lost their match against Basel. I could have sworn that Man. Utd. will win. That's very sad even more because I bet on them in FootballCoin.

The competitions of Champions League we're a real disaster, I haven't won anything, but my hopes go to the competition of the weekend, La Liga!

I'm sure that the chances will be in my favor! Wish me luck!
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:38:15 PM

Tonight Arsenal, the competition favorites, lost 1-0 away to FC Cologne. I can't say I'm quite surprised though to be completely honest. I think Wenger needs to make some major changes if he's looking to change things around.

FootballCoin

noracortez

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:16:36 AM

FCSB lost with 2-0 away to Plzen too. I'm surprised, but as always i grabbed some XFC !  Grin Grin
arielman

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:13:06 AM

If you still don't believe that you can win in FootballCoin it's because you are a hater. I won again and I'm not really the most professional person in the world of football.

I won in both Europe League's competitions and that motivates me to play more and more

It's clear, here I'm doing best!!
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:20:06 AM

Everyone of our FootballCoin crowd seems to know their Champions league/Europa League really well.

What lies ahead? Hard to tell.There's plenty of surprises. Teams seem to be performing very differently in the local competitions than in Europe. Like Tottenham defeating Dortmund in the UCL than drawing to WBA.

FootballCoin

arielman

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:25:17 AM

It was not a very productive weekend, I only won 216 XFCCOIN in the Easy Saturday competition but I still expect the results from La Liga and Serie A, where I hope to have done better!!
juliasomething

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:54:18 AM

For me, it wasn't that bad. I got in the top for the Easy Saturday, Sunday dup and EPL competitions. Free player cards only. But this is something which will start to happen less, because when more people will get in the game, the chances of winning something will get lower and more and more people will have 3 or more star player cards.
I cannot compete with that. I am trying my best now, this is the best time to play for me.
noracortez

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:36:30 PM

Nice weekend for me, a lot of XFC and a lot of good vibe from this game !
juliasomething

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:34:52 AM

No Champions league this week  Huh It's PL again, crazy week for the English side, how will they manage to play so much?!
They have the next round this weekend. Crazy!!
hellsteeth

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:44:12 AM

BOOM, another serie a win, 7 outa 14 now. love this game. Grin Grin Grin
arielman

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:51:28 AM

I´m very disappointed about Spanish, Italy and Free Roll Easy Monday contests. I couldn´t have earned anything. That's not going to make me quit playing, though luck was not on my side these days.
I'm waiting for the Europa league because I've been doing the best so far!!
juliasomething

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:21:05 PM

I saw your team on Facebook, they published the winning teams of last weekend's contests! Congrats!!! Grin
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:56:02 PM

I´m very disappointed about Spanish, Italy and Free Roll Easy Monday contests. I couldn´t have earned anything. That's not going to make me quit playing, though luck was not on my side these days.

Don't worry. There'll be plenty of chances to win XFCCOIN. Free Rolls should be there to coincide with all important games.  Smiley

FootballCoin

hellsteeth

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:39:00 PM

I saw your team on Facebook, they published the winning teams of last weekend's contests! Congrats!!! Grin

thats brilliant , dont do facepest myself but great to see xfc getting promoted.

noticed yourself getting results, keep it up.

loads of us started with nothing, easy to build a good team if you know how.

very interesting take on fantasy football.

real or not kfks knows lol.

all the very best juliasomething.
bering
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:06:12 AM

i'm the one who rare to win for the contest but i'm not give up and indeed get more XFC is more difficult currently because some of the participant of the contests looks smarter than me but there are plenty upcoming contest and you could joining them and the chance to get XFC also still pretty big

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
noracortez

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:40:59 AM

What do you think about this friday? Arsenal will fight Man Utd  Roll Eyes
arielman

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:27:09 AM

Manchester is ranked second in the Premier League, and Arsenal is ranked fourth, so the words are wasted. Sure Manchester United will win against The Gunners.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:13:18 AM

Manchester is ranked second in the Premier League, and Arsenal is ranked fourth, so the words are wasted. Sure Manchester United will win against The Gunners.

United and City have improved a lot since last season. Let's see what Arsenal can do.

Leicester winning vs. Tottenham was a surprise for many. It's odd, but Vardy can play as good as Kane on some days.

FootballCoin

alisha123

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:13:45 AM

Do I have any chance of winning XFCCOIN if I do not have any 4 and 5 football player cards?
arielman

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:15:31 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 11:25:10 AM by arielman

Do I have any chance of winning XFCCOIN if I do not have any 4 and 5 football player cards?

Of course, I won many competitions without having any cash cards. All you need is a little knowledge about football, check the statistics about the players and that's it! Sure you'll win some XFC!
Eddy XFC

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:30:39 AM

Cool games today too. And there's a Free Roll contest, of course. https://game.footballcoin.io/contests/

By the way, I took a look at some players that the site is saying could be out injured.
If you're trying to get some players from Manchester City who play Southampton: John Stones and Benjamin Mendy should still be out.  Smiley

A lot of people may want to get players from Everton - West Ham, with plenty of free cards. But it looks like Baines and Michael Keane are out for Everton. And no Chicharito Hernandez for the Hammers.

And if you're looking for a good striker, might want to avoid Jovetic and Traore for today. Looks like they should be out injured, as well.

By the way, we're thinking about doing a chat, so we can comment on live games. THink it should be fun and we can share some hot tips. We'll share the details soon if there's enough interest for that.  Wink
wander.me

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:47:48 AM

Cool games today too. And there's a Free Roll contest, of course. https://game.footballcoin.io/contests/

By the way, I took a look at some players that the site is saying could be out injured.
If you're trying to get some players from Manchester City who play Southampton: John Stones and Benjamin Mendy should still be out.  Smiley

A lot of people may want to get players from Everton - West Ham, with plenty of free cards. But it looks like Baines and Michael Keane are out for Everton. And no Chicharito Hernandez for the Hammers.

And if you're looking for a good striker, might want to avoid Jovetic and Traore for today. Looks like they should be out injured, as well.

By the way, we're thinking about doing a chat, so we can comment on live games. THink it should be fun and we can share some hot tips. We'll share the details soon if there's enough interest for that.  Wink

I like this kind of tips. Maybe more people will find it easier to set up your team and maybe get in the top 30 %
Also a chat with the people paying would be nice. How about a facebook group?
juliasomething

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:14:47 AM

thats brilliant , dont do facepest myself but great to see xfc getting promoted.

noticed yourself getting results, keep it up.

loads of us started with nothing, easy to build a good team if you know how.

very interesting take on fantasy football.

real or not kfks knows lol.

all the very best juliasomething.

Thank you, you are too kind. Trying my best. I must admit it feels good to get a reward for playing. A real reward, not just another star on your name, like most games do. And I know this will be available for trading, which only makes it better.
Eddy XFC

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:42:30 AM

We know every football fan likes commenting on live games.

So, we've set up a chat room to share our thoughts. Don't you love us more now?  Grin

Join here and let's have a talk about football:
http://soccertalk.tk

CiprianBVB1909

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:31:49 AM

So, we've set up a chat room to share our thoughts. Don't you love us more now?  Grin

Great idea, man! The football fans are gonna love it <3!
alesandro_777

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:32:03 AM

its some kind of gambling game?
Eddy XFC

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:55:58 PM

Not really.
You know Football manager? Right. And Magic the Gathering? Cool. And Fantasy Sports?  Wink
Well, you put all those together, add crypt as the currency for the game, and that's in a nutshell FootballCoin.  Grin

https://game.footballcoin.io/contests/ What do you think?
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:29:58 AM

Cool games in the Champions League Tuesday and Wednesday.
I'm looking forward to Man. United taking on CSKA.  Smiley

Take a look at our contests. https://game.footballcoin.io/contests/

FootballCoin

arielman

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:30:47 AM

This is great!! All football fans will love this chat where they can share their thoughts and expectations from a game!

If it's too difficult to follow the statistics, now this chat will the easiest way to get in touch with others football fans and share the experience of each one.

So I think it will be easier to set up the teams in FootballCoin!!
bering
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:29:06 PM

this is similar kind of football manager game and there was several contest available depend on the particular football events and the winner of the contests will get XFC as the prize and if XFC listed to the exchanges then you could exchange it to bitcoin soon

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CiprianBVB1909

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:46:46 AM

Prepare to lose tonight!
Here's the winning team <3

GK: Bruno Varela ** (Benfica)
RB: Nelson Semedo ** (Barcelona) - RCB: Maquinhos ** (PSG) - LCB: Hummels ** (Bayern Munchen) - LB: Marcos Alonso ** (Chelsea)
RCM: Vidal ** (Bayern Munchen) - CM: Thomas ** (Atletico Madrid) - LCM: Paulinho ** (Barcelona)
RW: Kilyan Mbappe ** (PSG) - ST: Cavani ** (PSG) - LW: Coman ** (Bayern Munchen)

AM: Francesco Totti *****

Reserves:
GK: Rui Patricio ** (Sporting Lisabona)  - CB: Christensen ** (Chelsea) - CM: Ashley Young ** (Manchester United) - ST: Deulofeu ** (Barcelona)

Good luck, everyone !
noracortez

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:22:30 AM

Prepare to lose tonight!

RB: Nelson Semedo ** (Barcelona) - RCB: Maquinhos ** (PSG) - LCB: Hummels ** (Bayern Munchen) - LB: Marcos Alonso ** (Chelsea)
RCM: Vidal ** (Bayern Munchen) - CM: Thomas ** (Atletico Madrid) - LCM: Paulinho ** (Barcelona)
RW: Kilyan Mbappe ** (PSG) - ST: Cavani ** (PSG) - LW: Coman ** (Bayern Munchen)

Reserves:
GK: Rui Patricio ** (Sporting Lisabona)  - CB: Christensen ** (Chelsea) - CM: Ashley Young ** (Manchester United) - ST: Deulofeu ** (Barcelona)

Good luck, everyone !

Nice team ! Also I wish you good luck ! Maybe you will finish on 34-35th place !  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Jk.
CiprianBVB1909

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:25:02 AM

Prepare to lose tonight!

Reserves:
GK: Rui Patricio ** (Sporting Lisabona)  - CB: Christensen ** (Chelsea) - CM: Ashley Young ** (Manchester United) - ST: Deulofeu ** (Barcelona)

Good luck, everyone !

Nice team ! Also I wish you good luck ! Maybe you will finish on 34-35th place !  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Jk.
I'll be in front of you, anyway  Tongue
noracortez

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:27:04 AM

Prepare to lose tonight!

Reserves:
GK: Rui Patricio ** (Sporting Lisabona)  - CB: Christensen ** (Chelsea) - CM: Ashley Young ** (Manchester United) - ST: Deulofeu ** (Barcelona)

Good luck, everyone !

Nice team ! Also I wish you good luck ! Maybe you will finish on 34-35th place !  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Jk.
I'll be in front of you, anyway  Tongue

We'll see, mate !  Cheesy
juliasomething

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:39:44 PM

This is my team of Tuesday's UCL contest in FootballCoin.

472.50 XFC rank 6!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

All free cards, except for the assistant manager. And I have Alonso on the team, who didn't play  Undecided

arielman

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:14:02 PM

I'm very disappointed about the last competitions because I couldn't earn any XFCCOIN but thanks God there are a lot of contests this weekend in the game!
Wish me luck!
arielman

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:16:22 PM

This is my team of Tuesday's UCL contest in FootballCoin.

472.50 XFC rank 6!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

All free cards, except for the assistant manager. And I have Alonso on the team, who didn't play  Undecided

Wow, this is great!
Either you are very lucky, or you are a master of football. Winning XFCCOIN without the need for paid cards seems incredible!

Keep it this way!!
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:09:35 PM

Contests tonight, of course. We make sure they're going whenever these is European football to be played.

Don forget about our chat http://soccertalk.tk/ . Maybe we can share some ideas, stories.  Wink

FootballCoin

Eddy XFC

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:18:05 PM

Eliminated, the two teams do not play anything anymore. No benefit in terms of motivation
Beaten on the field of Partizan Belgrade during the 5th day of the Europa League (2-1), the Young Boys definitely said goodbye to the round of 16. but they still remain leaders of the Swiss championship.
Unbeaten for 7 games in all competitions and leading his championship, Skenderbeu the Albanian club is also eliminated from the race for qualification. Advantage Skerderbeu on the form
YOUNG BOYS - SKENDERBEU

Faced with a team of Skenderbeu in confidence, the Young Boys can miss 2 points in this match without stake. Draw: odd:3,5

Milan is giving Everton a run for their money in terms of overspending for little results. Embarrassed Pretty sad.
Maybe they'll turn the ship around.
Eddy XFC

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:34:13 PM

Eliminated, the two teams do not play anything anymore. No benefit in terms of motivation
Beaten on the field of Partizan Belgrade during the 5th day of the Europa League (2-1), the Young Boys definitely said goodbye to the round of 16. but they still remain leaders of the Swiss championship.
Unbeaten for 7 games in all competitions and leading his championship, Skenderbeu the Albanian club is also eliminated from the race for qualification. Advantage Skerderbeu on the form
YOUNG BOYS - SKENDERBEU

Faced with a team of Skenderbeu in confidence, the Young Boys can miss 2 points in this match without stake. Draw: odd:3,5

Milan is giving Everton a run for their money in terms of overspending for little results. Embarrassed Pretty sad.

Wouldn't wanna get this guy angry  Cheesy
https://i.imgur.com/xeu9Dxc.jpg
Raegorl

Activity: 140

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:46:32 PM

YOUNG BOYS - SKENDERBEU

Yea, it's not looking very good for them, no matter how you look at it. They're not even showing small signs of improvement, it's just the same old mediocre playstyle...

They overspent a bunch of money, but if you actually take a closer look, none of their buys were particularly good (except for juventus' CB). It just feels like they went on a spree buying average players above market price.

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:12:11 AM

this is similar kind of football manager game and there was several contest available depend on the particular football events and the winner of the contests will get XFC as the prize and if XFC listed to the exchanges then you could exchange it to bitcoin soon

Yeah boss I totally remember that too. I think this is an amazing idea. Giveaways are the best... I love getting free stuff. Cheesy

And yeah I think the prize should be in BTC though, but too bad the fees are so high right now...

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Eddy XFC

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:07:36 PM

Yeah boss I totally remember that too. I think this is an amazing idea. Giveaways are the best... I love getting free stuff. Cheesy

And yeah I think the prize should be in BTC though, but too bad the fees are so high right now...

Free stuff's cool.
When the exchange is done, you will be able to exchange XFCCOIN for BTC.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:20:04 AM

Hope everyone's had a good weekend.  Grin Also, hope you got to win some XFCCOIN in the contests.

If you haven't, or just want to play the game a bit more, take a look at our contests for today and the rest of the week game.footballcoin.io/contests.

And if you want to chat about football, remember our chat room www.soccertalk.tk is active.

FootballCoin

noracortez

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:23:55 AM

Sad weekend for me.. keep trying and struggling on the present contests  Huh
arielman

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:56:09 PM

I did not have any luck in the competitions this weekend. I hope to go better in future competitions!! Cool
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:24:48 AM

Contests are back starting today and and into the weekend. Everyone will have great opportunities to earn XFCCOIN.

Let's see how the year ends for the football teams in the top leagues in Europe.

FootballCoin

arielman

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:05:39 PM

Contests are back starting today and and into the weekend. Everyone will have great opportunities to earn XFCCOIN.

Let's see how the year ends for the football teams in the top leagues in Europe.

Wow, great news!! Hope this weekend I'll earn some XFC because lately, I had tough luck!!
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:29:32 AM

All has not been proven and has not ended in the match, I still favor man united with new players man united give new color or new game strong and accurate. besides having a very supportive front gate with a high-pitched attacker who is accurate to easily insert the ball into enemy nets with lethal headers. I remain optimistic with satisfactory results even if ended with a champion or not because I remain a loyal fan of man united  Wink

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
noracortez

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:14:44 AM

All has not been proven and has not ended in the match, I still favor man united with new players man united give new color or new game strong and accurate. besides having a very supportive front gate with a high-pitched attacker who is accurate to easily insert the ball into enemy nets with lethal headers. I remain optimistic with satisfactory results even if ended with a champion or not because I remain a loyal fan of man united  Wink

Man Utd is strong for sure and the game is accurate. They surely can end as champions.  Grin
juliasomething

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:55:39 AM

No luck this weekend. More players got in the game, and it's getting harder to win xfc.
Definitely the crypto game for football fanatics. I have to pun more research into it, before choosing my teams.
Wishing you all good luck!
noracortez

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:27:54 AM

No luck this weekend. More players got in the game, and it's getting harder to win xfc.
Definitely the crypto game for football fanatics. I have to pun more research into it, before choosing my teams.
Wishing you all good luck!

Same here Sad let's hope next weekend will be more productive !  Tongue
arielman

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:12:01 PM

The perfect Wednesday morning. I won my first PRO contest!! I thought that it couldn't be possible.
But now that I know that winning XFCCOIN is possible although I have only free players, gives me hope!

These holidays will be great for me. Thanks Santa for this present!!
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:33:15 PM

great idea, i think this game adopted from football manager lol xD
arielman

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:37:43 AM

Two more days until the biggest match of La Liga. El Clasico is expected for Saturday!! Can't wait for the most interesting competition!!

What are your predictions for this match?
noracortez

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:24:38 AM

Two more days until the biggest match of La Liga. El Clasico is expected for Saturday!! Can't wait for the most interesting competition!!

What are your predictions for this match?

Let's hope Barca will destroy Ronaldo's team. Looking forward to win some XFC in that contest  Roll Eyes
jibemuon

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:49:23 AM

Fantasy football really is the best way for you to get some money. But using bitcoins? I haven't tried it personally - perhaps I might try it soon.
noracortez

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:39:42 AM

What do you think about tonight's derby: Arsenal-Chelsea ?
arielman

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:17:44 AM

Happy New Year, buddies!!
Happy to see so many contests to join for Free in FootballCoin! I just set up my team for the Arsenal vs Chelsea contest and I'm almost sure that Chelsea will win!
alisha123

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:58:28 AM

Happy new year everyone!
I'm new in this footballcoin world!
I only played twice and I couldn't earn anything!
Wish me luck and give me some tips about how to set up my team!
arielman

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:45:30 PM

Happy new year everyone!
I'm new in this footballcoin world!
I only played twice and I couldn't earn anything!
Wish me luck and give me some tips about how to set up my team!

You'll enjoy it for sure! And don't worry because very soon you'll gain some XFCCOIN. I won many competitions in FootballCoin having only 2 stars player cards and not so much knowledge of football!!
So good luck!
noracortez

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:15:27 AM

Sad weekend for me, guys  Embarrassed The level of competition is higher than before. We'll have to struggle to win in the future  Roll Eyes  Huh
arielman

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:54:05 AM

Monday was a productive day, I went out 29th and I won 140 XFCCOIN. It was not the best day, but it's important that I have a few more XFCCOIN.
What I will do now is to prepare my team for Easy Tuesday!
alisha123

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:17:31 PM

Yesterday was a good day for me. I won for the first time. 140 XFCCOIN. I could not even start the week better than that.
juliasomething

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:35:05 AM

I had a great week so far. Won the free competition of Monday and Tuesday too!!
Happy happy happy!

arielman

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:04:23 PM

Happy happy happy!

Wow, this is so cool!  Cool Congratulations!
For me, Tuesday is a bad day because I couldn't earn anything! Maybe next time I'll get some XFCCOINs!

noracortez

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:35:59 AM

Happy happy happy!

Wow, this is so cool!  Cool Congratulations!
For me, Tuesday is a bad day because I couldn't earn anything! Maybe next time I'll get some XFCCOINs!

Me too ! it's so hard to win when the competition is so high  Sad
arielman

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:01:24 AM

I can not wait to change some xfc on another currency on the new exchange.
But by then, I will move my counterparty XFC coins into the game wallet, and when the exchange is launched, I will send some of them to the exchange!
Simple as that!
Abbie Hoffman

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:15:46 PM

Excited about this weekend and football finally coming back.

I mostly follow the Premier League and Serie A. Will be participating in the FootballCoin contests for sure, even if I wish I had known about XFC earlier.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:37:03 AM

Excited about this weekend and football finally coming back.

I mostly follow the Premier League and Serie A. Will be participating in the FootballCoin contests for sure, even if I wish I had known about XFC earlier.

What contest that this site offer? I do not think there is any contest running for now, only some usual bet. And about that XFC, do we even can trade it outside? I never heard about it or this coin is like faucet by playing on your site because on sport betting there is no way you can play with faucet?
noracortez

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:02:34 AM

Nice weekend for me, with some XFC and a lot of points! <3
arielman

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:53:41 AM

this weekend was the best so far! it was impossible to be different with so many competitions in the game!
I've won quite a lot of XFC, almost 1,000  Shocked
noracortez

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:30:55 PM

this weekend was the best so far! it was impossible to be different with so many competitions in the game!

I feel you  Cheesy, well done! keep up with this winnings !  Roll Eyes
arielman

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:55:24 AM

I've won both free Wednesday competitions in FootballCoin! That's cool!!

noracortez

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:14:23 AM

I've won both free Wednesday competitions in FootballCoin! That's cool!!

Let's see if you can win tonight  Angry  Cheesy
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:31:38 AM

It looks like we're going to have to wait until tonight to get the results for the contests started at the weekend since there are still games to be played on Monday.

Congratulations to everyone who has won XFC prizes during the last few weeks. You should give yourselves a hand. Grin Especially, now that you can see the real value of XFC, which most likely will increase with time.

FootballCoin

noracortez

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:22:27 AM

any predictions for tonight matches?  Roll Eyes
arielman

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:56:22 AM

Manchester City will definitely win and will strengthen its position at the top of the leaderboard! And I think that Manchester United will make a tie in the match with Tottenham.
alisha123

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:05:35 PM

Wow, I'm very happy to have won in last night's Free Roll Pro England competition. I won 115 xfc!!
noracortez

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:25:40 AM

Guys, there's a new league in the game  Shocked  Shocked . Check it out !  Grin
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:49:20 PM

We're happy with the new league addition. The exchange (www.digitaltokens.io) is also fully functional.

I hope everyone enjoys the contests and gets to win some free XFC coins. Best of chance!

FootballCoin

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

Does your site accept BTC too or do we all have to buy XFC tokens to use create or enter contests?

And this is a DFS site, right?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
alisha123

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:21:27 AM

One more league in the game. Nice.
By the way, I earned a lot of XFC lately although the competition it's harder since so many people entered!
noracortez

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:33:32 AM

One more league in the game. Nice.
By the way, I earned a lot of XFC lately although the competition it's harder since so many people entered!

Yep this is true! I love this game !
alisha123

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:28:35 AM

Best match of the week comes tomorrow from FC Barcelona? Do you think the trio between Messi, Suarez and Coutinho will be able to bring the team's victory?
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:50:31 PM

Best match of the week comes tomorrow from FC Barcelona? Do you think the trio between Messi, Suarez and Coutinho will be able to bring the team's victory?

We can tell you are excited and we think that's great. Let's take this excitement towards the FootballCoin contests.

Here's our very own list of Champions League Dream Team (so far).

FootballCoin

bering
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:00:39 PM

if in the real match obviously those players will bringing Barcelona being the winner of the match and if i'm not mistaken according to the latest news these players are in the good shape and possible they will play against Chelsea today so use them for the contest seems good idea

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
noracortez

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:50:07 AM

What do you think about competitions from this weekend ? Man City-Chelsea looks nice :p
alisha123

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:52:11 AM

I just set my teams in FootballCoin's weekend contest and I hope I'll earn some XFC because lately, I wasn't lucky!
alisha123

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:05:49 PM

What do you think about competitions from this weekend ? Man City-Chelsea looks nice :p

Considering that the winner of their last meeting was Manchester City and that they haven't lost in any of their last 35 home matches, it makes me think that Man City will win the confrontation with Chelsea. My supposition is that it will end 2-1!
noracortez

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:36:25 AM

Considering that the winner of their last meeting was Manchester City and that they haven't lost in any of their last 35 home matches, it makes me think that Man City will win the confrontation with Chelsea. My supposition is that it will end 2-1!

You were close  Cheesy
Nirvana25

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:34:14 AM

many congrats for your success
alisha123

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:53:28 AM

I tested the new version of the game and I really like the new interface, everything looks very promising, now it's up to me to win some XFC!  Grin wish me luck!
nova999

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:04:01 PM

So this is like daily fantasy sports but with crypto coins as the entrance fee and prize?
alisha123

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:30:40 AM

Can't wait to get my teams done for the champions league contests! Can't wait to earn some XFC! Btw guys, who do you think will win the derby tonight?
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:16:54 AM

Is this a sports betting site using FootballCoin to bet?
alisha123

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:26:06 AM

Is this a sports betting site using FootballCoin to bet?

Footballcoin has nothing to do with a sports betting site, and if you had played, you would have figured it out. It's a mix of football manager and fantasy football.
alisha123

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:10:09 AM

So cool! The game has just been updated, you did great job. I find more easy to play and the new interface is more interactive!  Cool
noracortez

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:59:50 AM

Nice market guys. Now i can see player statistics. It's wow !! Good job with the new platform !!
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:23:22 PM

The new FootballCoin game version is now online

FootballCoin wishes to thank its community for their continuous feedback and efforts in testing out the Beta version of the game. The wait is now over! We are proud to announce the new version of the game, which we think will continue to help the game grow in stature.

Let's take a look at the main changes to the game:

- An easier player selection;
- An improved contest selection;
- Integrated payer stats and history.  

We hope you'll be among those testing out the new gaming platform.

As always, we encourage you to showcase your managerial abilities by entering the FootballCoin contests. Play for a chance to win important cryptocurrency prizes!  

FootballCoin

alisha123

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:57:08 AM

The new FootballCoin game version is now online

https://i.imgur.com/ETCpqHR.png

FootballCoin wishes to thank its community for their continuous feedback and efforts in testing out the Beta version of the game. The wait is now over! We are proud to announce the new version of the game, which we think will continue to help the game grow in stature.

Let's take a look at the main changes to the game:

- An easier player selection;
- An improved contest selection;
- Integrated payer stats and history.  

We hope you'll be among those testing out the new gaming platform.

As always, we encourage you to showcase your managerial abilities by entering the FootballCoin contests. Play for a chance to win important cryptocurrency prizes!  

I like so much the new version of the game! Everything looks better and everything is improved. I find very useful the page with players statistics! Good work!
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:46:22 AM

Today is the a very important day in football, the Europa League final. Of course, we are hosting it in one of our free contests. I hope you join for a chance to win XFC.

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:03:06 AM

I think that it's safe to say that this is the game all football fans have been waiting for all year long.

The Champions League final is tomorrow. Of course we have a free entry contest dedicated to the contest. Join us, prove your skill and win XFC coin crypto prizes.  Smiley

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:27:39 AM

A slight change of pace. Since the World Cup is merely days away, we will use this thread to share our opinion about scores, players, strategy.

Naturally, FootballCoin will be hosting each and every game. We hope you check out the contest site to check out the numerous contests-> https://game.footballcoin.io/contests/

We're also going to provide daily coverage with news and information about the nations taking place in the World Cup. Hopefully we're in for a memorable competition!

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:00:15 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 07:56:49 AM by FootballCoin-XFC

We have great news!

We're glad to announce the official release of the FootballCoin mobile version (for Android and iOS).

The new app comes with all the recent developments including our brand new multilingual feature.

We're also engaged in a series of of marketing campaigns in which we've worked with seasoned professionals helping us spread the word about FootballCoin in the best possible way.

The game app can be downloaded from the following addresses:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/footballcoin/id1383697287?ls=1&mt=8
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.footballcoin.game

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:07:07 AM

We've got you covered for the last games of this spectacular World Cup. Plenty of free player cards ready, that will allow you to create your perfect team.
Tonight we witness to potential classic games. It's Uruguay vs France and Brazil vs France.
Will the favorites clinch victories? Or, are we about to be part of some surprises? Have your say by joining the free contests and creating your squads. :-> https://game.footballcoin.io/contests/

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:14:17 AM

Thanks for everyone who took part in the FootballCoin contests for the World Cup. It was such an exciting tournament.

It's over, but don't be sad. We are coming back soon with the new club season. Join us today: https://game.footballcoin.io/signup

Here's a peak at the Team of the tournament according to the FootballCoin stats. As you can see, many of the players were free. It's all up to you to become the best manager and create the best team line-up.

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

We've had a bit of a break due to the international break, but FootballCoin contests will be back in full force starting this weekend. As for the Champions League and Europa League, we already have our groups and we'll be organizing contests to coincide with all the important matches in those competitions.

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:07:46 PM

Would you take a look at all those XFC coin we're giving out as prizes!

It's simply to celebrate the start of a new Champions League season. Don't forget to get your teams ready. We're on the lookout for the best managers around.

Don't forget to register and join the free contest -> https://game.footballcoin.io/show-contest/2485?tabId=1

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:18:29 AM

Congratulations to all the winners of the Champions League contests, especially to the ones that have managed to anticipate the unbelievable surprises throughout the Champions League and Europa League season.

Can you get the Ajax vs Tottenham result right? If you have any inkling, put your knowledge to good use and start a fantasy draft here.

As for many of the major competitions, like the EPL, the UCL and UEL, it's going down to the wire and we are as excited as anyone else to see their outcome.

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 07:49:41 AM

We are gearing up for the launch of the new season in the majority of the top European competitions.

We are proud to be hosting a free fantasy contest with matches from the Opening Day of the Premier League, as well as the Opening Stage of Ligue 1.

And, if you are looking to get inspired on your possible choices for your ultimate Ligue 1 side, here is a possible first 11 for you.

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:42:16 PM

If you're also thinking of playing in the Premier League contest, here are some selection ideas via the FootballCoin Fantasy Scout podcast.

FootballCoin

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 03:00:17 AM

We are gearing up for the launch of the new season in the majority of the top European competitions.

We are proud to be hosting a free fantasy contest with matches from the Opening Day of the Premier League, as well as the Opening Stage of Ligue 1.

And, if you are looking to get inspired on your possible choices for your ultimate Ligue 1 side, here is a possible first 11 for you.

@FootballCoin-XFC I clicked the link to join the contest, but I’m unable to find the contest details even after clicking the contest button on your site can you provide more details how to proceed ahead. Also what’s are the prices for the premier league competition, and when will the winners be paid.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 09:38:28 AM

@FootballCoin-XFC I clicked the link to join the contest, but I’m unable to find the contest details even after clicking the contest button on your site can you provide more details how to proceed ahead. Also what’s are the prices for the premier league competition, and when will the winners be paid.

I am sorry about that. Here is a link to the contest page. Here you can see all the public and private contests. Let me know if you encounter any issues.

FootballCoin

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: