Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:36:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What will Happen to bitcoin when Bitcoin-Glod appear ?  (Read 343 times)
Vlad113 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:07:31 PM

Hmm the fork is very soon stilll few days to see the bitcoin gold born and show at the market !
we used to see the BCC and now BTCBTCG ... the question how BTCG  will affect on BTCBtc market and price will it raise or fall down !
perazdera

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:24:07 PM

I think price of bitcoin will drop because people will go back from BTC to alts. Most of people just want to earn more BTC with this fork.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:28:01 PM

I think price of bitcoin will drop because people will go back from BTC to alts. Most of people just want to earn more BTC with this fork.
Drop on bitcoin's price just after the fork is quite sure but this drop might not be quite big as speculation for bitcoin gold is not that high and people are buying bitcoin not only to get forked coin after hardfork.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:41:35 PM

Drop on bitcoin's price just after the fork is quite sure but this drop might not be quite big as speculation for bitcoin gold is not that high and people are buying bitcoin not only to get forked coin after hardfork.

bitcoin price will drop only if you think the current rise was because of this fork! but i really don't think this fork had much to do with bitcoin price rise. because nobodyeven knew about bitcoin gold fork when the rise started and when ATH was near so little were aware of it.

and this fork is not really taken seriously anyways!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
perazdera

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:53:15 PM

bitcoin price will drop only if you think the current rise was because of this fork! but i really don't think this fork had much to do with bitcoin price rise. because nobodyeven knew about bitcoin gold fork when the rise started and when ATH was near so little were aware of it.

and this fork is not really taken seriously anyways!

I knew about this fork before alts started going down this much and I menage to sell some alts so I can buy them 1-2 days before fork so I can have more of them. I do think that main reason for BTC to go this much up is because of the fork and we still have 8 days until fork happens. I think BTC will go to 6000+ before fork, but that is just my opinion. We will see what will happen.
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:44:27 AM

I do think that main reason for BTC to go this much up is because of the fork and we still have 8 days until fork happens. I think BTC will go to 6000+ before fork, but that is just my opinion. We will see what will happen.
Yes main reason for current surge in bitcoin price might be fork but there are also lots of other things happening around the world. Banned on chinese trading platform turns out to be good news for bitcoin as most of the chinese traders can't manipulate the price like they used to and many other hype like amazon gonna accept bitcoin in near future have acted positively on bitcoin's price.

$6000+ seems possible before november.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: