Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:33:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IS THE BEST ICO???  (Read 2091 times)
pozis

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:38:00 PM

It is obvious that ICO Telegram will be the most successful this year. It is a pity that ordinary users will not be able to take part in it. In addition, Durov announced that investors from countries to which sanctions have been applied by the US also will not be able to participate in the ICO.
Here I can not disagree. I also saw in the news, Leonardo DiCaprio is going to create his own ICO. I will be very interested to see too
Leonardo DiCaprio releases your ICO? That's pretty good. I observe that many people are now joining this crypto industry. Not bad)

numizmat

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:20:20 AM

After bitconnect and regalcoin skyrocket and trying to go the moon,

theres a lot of ICO came and its very easy to catch investors interest because everybody will take it will do the same.

Now which ICO do you think will follow??

Previous i joined LCCX ico they already reached their soft cap with in 1 week and now planning to invest in all stocks ico https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3210865.0

It seems, like recent updates in UK FCA regulation policies UK watchdog says license needed to trade cryptocurrencies was really a great news for LCCX, it would give more value with such ICOs which plans to work further with government regulators to avoid lots of future scams. That's why it seems for me what some recent UK ICOs, designed according to UK legislation seems worth investing - they already work with UK Financial Conduct Authority, located in London - It will prevent the unpredictable jurisdiction. They even have a team with previous FCA background: https://lccx.io/#team_section And their another idea of keeping client fund in offline mode using cold storage vaults for 60% - 75% percent is also really viable. It is a very wise approach to crypto - to be 100% legal these days.
onepiece1995

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:59:20 AM

if in my opinion, which is in the final stage of ico or wrong is credits. creditscoin is very promising for profit. if its still in ico stage, i recommend blackfol.io. a very impressive project and its market listing is very promising. or FTEC it also includes recommendation from me. hopefully useful for all people
ArianneSmith

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:42:45 PM

I heard about Allsporter, Did anyone know that Ico?
vanthu12

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:16:18 PM

Bitcoin prices are rising drastically, and it will bring in more and more coin, so every coin can eat.
Pancheng

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:17:06 PM

All ICO are good since we can not join all of them because, you know, not all of us has money so we can't but token everywhere and we can't join with everyone so choose the best ICO with your interest...

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
mazda60621

Activity: 224

IRONX

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:25:42 AM

at the moment I'm waiting for Iso Nex, I think it's going to be very good, because they do security token

IRONX        
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

I don't think I have a good ico anymore, all icos lost money to investor, making money with the icos is over now
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:45:38 AM

After bitconnect and regalcoin skyrocket and trying to go the moon,

theres a lot of ICO came and its very easy to catch investors interest because everybody will take it will do the same.

Now which ICO do you think will follow??
we should invest in icos with risk in mind as many of them have failed people and investors. Icos was one of the easiest ways investors actually makes money in 2017 and I think it is still worthwhile. Just that we need extra careful as many of them are now scam.
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:02:10 PM

Bitconnect and regalcoin are ponzy structure and it dead. In 2018, the pure ICO coin project is the trend with clear team, clear technology, clear roadmap. You can find some cool ICO project to join such as: XDAO, Yumerium, Eloncity...
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:15:14 PM

There are some good things in new coins some peoples invest in new ICOs because they are selling their token with 50% or plus bonuses that make the best option for any investor attraction and after the completion of ICOs sometime the price will go to the moon and the profitability makes more than double in short time without a trading headache
petrovkirill808

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:11:57 AM

I don't think I have a good ico anymore, all icos lost money to investor, making money with the icos is over now
I think so. the market is now ico is in a depression, not a single fresh project has not given good returns and a 90% token-ICO traded on the stock exchange at a  below  ICO price
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:25:53 PM

Even if 90% if ICOs fail, looking out for the ones that matter, in the long run, is what matters. I can see Datablockchain, Ingot coin, MFChain, and a few others lining up the frontier for blockchain enterprise adoption and economy expansion.
jlpabilonia

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

i think that cryptov8 and altairvr is the best ico for me.. it has a good reputation and also many member in telegram.. you can check the roadmap... its good for me.
MuhamadDikri

Activity: 1022

Working Hard?? Working Smart!!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 03:58:28 PM

for now best ico project UBEX that really huge project , for now have raise more than 30K ethreum , hardcap already reached .ICO ended until Oktober . i have been invest on this project too
and the token UBEX already on Exchange and have listed on coinmarketcap !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: