Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:55:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋  (Read 47644 times)
AppCoins

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:27:16 PM

I've seen the past comments and I saw this question not being answered. As an interested user, and a user of the known GooglePlay and Apple Store, if ever we put our funds in our AppCoins account, what are your fixations or levels of security for our balances? And would we be able to connect our credit card with AppCoins? And if Yes, again, the security level.

AppCoins is an ERC20 token based on Ethereum. All the ERC20 compatible wallets can be used to store your funds securely. AppCoins would always be based on the security measures that already exist in the blockchain ecosystem (many of them as you know are already built into the ledger and smart contract systems themselves).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dwnrck

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:28:55 PM

good to see this thread mooning.

can't wait for the main sale!  Grin good luck appcoins dev
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:05:39 PM

I like the way and manner appcoin respond to issues! The seriousness of this team is unparallel. Thie result of their hard work and unique project is already speaking for itself!
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:46:29 PM

What I am really excited for about Appcoin is formidable alternative to google playstore. Crypto community can relate well with open source Appcoin. And Appcoin is gonna be better than google playstore because appcoin is decentralized and google playstore is not!

velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:48:35 PM

More I read about project I like it more. Now waiting for main sale start.
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:36:16 PM

Regarding whitelist registration, why isn't it open to everyone who is interested in applying?

Our objective with the presale was twofold:
1. To reward the Android community which has been using Aptoide for a long time. That way all of these people/companies could benefit from a 30% discount on the token price early on.
2. To help generate awareness about AppCoins amongst Android players: users, developers and OEMs. Since AppCoins is a utility coin, these stakeholders need access to tokens so they can conduct transactions.
Why Appcoin does not grow on iOS, but only on Androi. The number of users of the IOS operating system is also very large and potential.

I agree, I am an ios user as well. Compared to android and apple, on my opinion, don't hate my comment if ever, there is an equal amount of users using google and ios.

That's not true. Android market share is way way bigger than iOS. Current estimates place Android with around >80% and iOS at 10-15%.

Some sources:
https://qz.com/826672/android-goog-just-hit-a-record-88-market-share-of-all-smartphones/
https://www.idc.com/promo/smartphone-market-share/os
https://venturebeat.com/2016/05/11/android-is-eating-apples-ios-market-share-everywhere/
https://www.theverge.com/2017/2/16/14634656/android-ios-market-share-blackberry-2016

I agree with this. Even without reading stats, android has way more users.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 08:27:21 PM

I like the way and manner appcoin respond to issues! The seriousness of this team is unparallel. Thie result of their hard work and unique project is already speaking for itself!

It is always good to have the managers or team development crew respond to its members.  We just need to wait now and see the growth.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:35:01 PM

When does the presale end anyway?
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:10:13 PM

It is always good to have the managers or team development crew respond to its members.  We just need to wait now and see the growth.

Yeah, they're doing a great job keeping up. They must have someone working full time on this thread alone, lol.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
deeltje

Activity: 486

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:32:05 PM

Are you guys looking for more advisors to bring on?

Curious.

We are not looking for advisors actively, but we'll never refuse an advisor that can add value to the protocol. You may contact us at info@appcoins.io.

In case minimum investment target is not met would the company the company refund the money? Do you already have an escrow account?

We are using a third party entity to write the smart contract and issuing the token which is Token Market. Token market (https://tokenmarket.net/about) guarantees that in case the soft cap is not reached, the money is refunded. Token Market is responsible for token issuing for some of the top ICOs in the last year.

Another interesting project but Manager can you edit the roadmap because the pre-sale is November 6, 2018 instead of November 6, 2017.
It can create confusion to all investors and supporters.

Thank you will do.
As we are potential investors can u tell us what we can expect in terms of value when coins are listed?

Page 42 of the Crowdsale document answers that: https://appcoins.io/pdf/appcoins_crowdsale.pdf
But let us know if you require any further assistance Smiley

Nice about the advisors.  Can you share how many people are working on AppCoins right now?

Currently the people working on AppCoins are the ones listed on the team section on our website: https://appcoins.io/
This team is backed up by an additional 90 people from Aptoide.

What is your relationship with Aptoide exactly?

Simply put: Aptoide is developing the AppCoins protocol implementation. In 2018 the AppCoins foundation will be setup. After that moment it will be up to the foundation to manage the project.

So Aptoide is who is running everything. How will the AppCoins foundation be run? Like a regular company?
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:49:30 PM

I have been using aptoide app for a long time to download my favorite app that i cannot download from another sites , looking at this project is more interesting , it will be a good project , .
Hmm, how could you find that App in aptoide instead in Google play? is their any app that is not available on Google store? Can you name the app that you are not able to download on Google play.

There are quite a few apps that are not available on Google Play. Just a few days ago UC Browser was removed from Google Play. Popular apps such as Snaptube have also been removed from Google Play. That's one of the reasons behind AppCoins. We believe that blockchain can bring transparency to these app removal/approval processes.

Do you mean the reasons behind the removal of these apps could be reverted with appcoins? I mean, the removed apps would be available on Appcoins?

Many of those removed apps are already available in several independent app stores such as Aptoide.

AppCoins ensures that a universal app approval system can be built based on the blockchain.

Don't you think there are reasons why those apps were removed? I've read in the article that google removed almost 200 apps from the playstore because those apps contains spyware, so can you assure your users that the apps that are available on your platform that have been removed in the playstore, are safe and can't harm the users device? Because if you ask me I find it pretty risky to add apps that have been removed by google in your platform because I think google is reputable enough to tell if an app should be or shouldn't be downloaded by its users.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:57:19 PM

The biggest problem I have with current appstores is the overabundance of crappy apps vs. actual good ones. With the Proof of Attention, will you be able to rate apps on how much time people spend on it, and how much long term use they get out of it, etc?
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:06:52 PM

The biggest problem I have with current appstores is the overabundance of crappy apps vs. actual good ones. With the Proof of Attention, will you be able to rate apps on how much time people spend on it, and how much long term use they get out of it, etc?

That's actually an incredibly useful feature. Is there a patent filed on this feature?
Sleepy18

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:34:23 AM

I am impressed on how the appcoins manage to answer all the inquiries of the people. I hope this will continue and i just want to know how close are you in your target?
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:04:55 AM

Regarding whitelist registration, why isn't it open to everyone who is interested in applying?

Our objective with the presale was twofold:
1. To reward the Android community which has been using Aptoide for a long time. That way all of these people/companies could benefit from a 30% discount on the token price early on.
2. To help generate awareness about AppCoins amongst Android players: users, developers and OEMs. Since AppCoins is a utility coin, these stakeholders need access to tokens so they can conduct transactions.
Why Appcoin does not grow on iOS, but only on Android. The number of users of the IOS operating system is also very large and potential.

I agree, I am an ios user as well. Compared to android and apple, on my opinion, don't hate my comment if ever, there is an equal amount of users using google and ios.

That's not true. Android market share is way way bigger than iOS. Current estimates place Android with around >80% and iOS at 10-15%.

Some sources:
https://qz.com/826672/android-goog-just-hit-a-record-88-market-share-of-all-smartphones/
https://www.idc.com/promo/smartphone-market-share/os
https://venturebeat.com/2016/05/11/android-is-eating-apples-ios-market-share-everywhere/
https://www.theverge.com/2017/2/16/14634656/android-ios-market-share-blackberry-2016
I understand. Android users are still more popular, and iOS is only available exclusively on Apple. However, the number of IOS users still pretty much. Most applications try to offer Android and IOS. HOPE!
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:28:01 AM

I am impressed on how the appcoins manage to answer all the inquiries of the people. I hope this will continue and i just want to know how close are you in your target?
that is their duty to answers all of our questions and inquiries about their project, and somehow the dev here is currently active to the concerns of users. That is good to see.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:44:14 AM

I really like this project. The AppCoins are giving way to the world of cryptocurrency. It is a big opportunity for us to experience to pay and receive transactions through online in an easy way.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:19:01 AM

what is the segregation of coin distribution? and total supply?

Total Supply: 450 Million APPC tokens.

Token distribution:
● Public Sale (Presale + Main Sale) - 40%
● App Store Foundation - 15% - to support the foundation inception, vision and goals.
● Bootstrap initiatives (Developers, OEMs, users) - 20% - to support and speed up the
adoption of AppCoins.
● Key Contributors - 10% - for the influential blockchain key elements and contributors to
the ICO idea development.
● Aptoide - 15% - for the initial support and contribution to the community.

So the biggest contribution for the token is from presale. This is good though because this means when a lot of clients by tokens from presale, it is more likely to become more valuable in the future

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:51:59 AM

I guess this is only the roadmap of the token distribution and it means that they put the biggest percentage in pre-sale.
They haven't sold all the tokens yet but if they were able to sold all of it after the pre-sale then the biggest contributor in this project are the pre-sale investors.
migueltiu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:04:35 AM

what is the segregation of coin distribution? and total supply?

Total Supply: 450 Million APPC tokens.

Token distribution:
● Public Sale (Presale + Main Sale) - 40%
● App Store Foundation - 15% - to support the foundation inception, vision and goals.
● Bootstrap initiatives (Developers, OEMs, users) - 20% - to support and speed up the
adoption of AppCoins.
● Key Contributors - 10% - for the influential blockchain key elements and contributors to
the ICO idea development.
● Aptoide - 15% - for the initial support and contribution to the community.

So the biggest contribution for the token is from presale. This is good though because this means when a lot of clients by tokens from presale, it is more likely to become more valuable in the future

Hopefully though that this application would turn out to be alongside or even above Google Play and Apple Store, then this would be a great investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: