Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: #NEBLIO the next 10x coin (undervalue) - 2018 !  (Read 3943 times)
browniee

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:41:12 AM

Will Neblio be listed on bigger exchanges in the near future?
tech72 (OP)

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 08:59:23 AM

Will Neblio be listed on bigger exchanges in the near future?

Binance few weeks from now or maybe a days from now.
The team already made the announcement about this. But they delete it few hours later.
Becasue Binance wants the team to make a statement only after the coin has been listed.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:49:43 AM

Coming to Binance, eh? Time to make room in our portfolio there
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:45:09 AM

YES NEblio will be a great future. As mentioned above I think that maybe even the capitalization of a billion and be in 2018. A great project with a great team. And during the burning of more than 100 million can make their leader now and bypass projects such as STRAT, QTUM, NEO. In General, I think its popularity will grow and thus the price 100 $ cost

High risk high payoff
fredericos

Activity: 338

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:20:53 PM

NEBLIO is really ahead of schedule.

First ping to API

https://twitter.com/NeblioTeam/status/940580910721896448

Fabsquire

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:57:20 PM

All this makes me want to rush to make some space in my portefolio for this gem during the next year!

tech72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:39:55 PM

First ping to API

The dev is super hard working man.
LISK after 2 years of release dint even get SDK yet.

NEBLIO in just 5 months, got everything, including API taht suppose to be release in Q1/2018

Do neblio dev even sleep? LOL

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
fredericos

Activity: 338

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:42:32 AM

First ping to API

The dev is super hard working man.
LISK after 2 years of release dint even get SDK yet.

NEBLIO in just 5 months, got everything, including API taht suppose to be release in Q1/2018

Do neblio dev even sleep? LOL

It will be a very nice ride once there are some news and possibly a good exchange listing

artmen007

Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:39:22 AM

I also been watching this project expect a lot of growth. Even expect that in 2018 it may be worth more than $ 100. He definitely deserves to be in the top 25 projects. a very strong team, and it seems that they don't sleep all the time working hard. This project needs to be successful

High risk high payoff
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:26:17 PM

That's quite the growth your are predicting for the coin. You really must believe in it
bribed

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:05:24 PM

Well, Ive seen quite some people promiting Neblio, but I didnt take a closer look until now. I have to admit that it sounds tempting to me.

I will do some more research and evaluate its potential. Hope you are right with your assumption and its way undervalued and will shoot up (but only if I bought by then).
tech72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:04:16 AM

NEBLIO just get listed on Binance today.
Time to moon!  Grin

https://twitter.com/binance_2017/status/944096004038524928

Zeru.com
Alcarin

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:47:25 AM

Great for Neblio.... This coin will follow NEO prices/value... lower supply but better POS return!

Good luck.

Very happy if you use my ref link:
Kuccoin: https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3I9Ij
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 12:49:32 PM

Wow, it just got to 9 $ now. That's really impressive, too bad i didn't buy any yet. Now i guess i have to wait for the price to get lower, so i can afford it

Alcarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:54:56 PM

It is already 14$ on cryptopia...

I think it might go well above 12$ overall on exchanges...

It started to wake up!

Very happy if you use my ref link:
Kuccoin: https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3I9Ij
niceli

Activity: 197
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:05:29 PM

Neblio is a really nice project and a good investment from my point of view. Still undervalued.
The focus is clearly to deliver BaaS to businesses. And the development so far looks to be absolutely into the right direction, docker, quick sync, first REST API calls..

As an investor one of the nicest things to me is the staking. You get 10% of the Nebls you hold per year from staking which is a good quote.
There is also a wallet for raspberry pi which makes the staking itself very cheap and convinient.

With the low supply and relatively low market cap I see a lot of room for growth. Especially with the API release for Q1 and start of marketing towards business customers in Q2.
ironhide0991

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:47:59 PM

What price is a good entry point?
nofork_man

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:37:28 PM

just checked this coin out and Im impressed by the gain..I thibk the price will increase even more after the binance listing
niceli

Activity: 197
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:29:47 PM

What price is a good entry point?

In my opinion it is still cheap. I am expecting a 1 BN market cap once the APIs are out in Q1 2018. It will work its way up until then.
Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:29:43 AM

until NEBLIO not going to listed in other exchange the value of NEBLIO will not be steady once Neblio will be on Bittrex or
polo then it could have pump high
So lets wait When NEBLIO will be listed to the Exchange

Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards'
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: