Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:40:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: #NEBLIO the next 10x coin (undervalue) - 2018 !  (Read 3943 times)
Alcarin

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:06:04 AM

Its a good opportunity to buy NEBL now,being slightly above its support line... bounce imminent!

Very happy if you use my ref link:
Kuccoin: https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3I9Ij
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:40:49 AM

Yes, Yahoo mentioned NEBLIO, soon marketing start, as soon as DAPPS will finish... this is still a gem... it will do x3... probably settle around NEO price... because it has smaller market cap, but less usefulnes for the moment!

Thats great news. But still i dont have Neblio Cheesy
Now all the altcoins are in decline. When will this situation improve? I am looking for the right time to buy but I have not decided yet.
Is it a good price to buy 40 bucks?

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
tech72 (OP)

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:52:30 AM

Have no idea why the photo that I posted wont appear.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
SGTClifton

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:45:03 PM

Just checked out the team, the lead dev JUST got out of school in 2009. First job Cisco, second job Neblio... see where I'm going? I don't think he has the experience to pull this off.

and Vitalik Butterin is 19.....age doesn't mean a thing brother man, some people start coding when there 10
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:51:42 PM

Neblio is my #1 coin and largest in my portfolio for this year.
One of the only coins I feel sure about doing 10x this year with lowish risk.

Tech wise this things a gem.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:49:03 AM

It's astonishing how this cryptocurrency turned from tiny to giant as its market value once reached 63.xx$ from 0.6x in just 4 months. I can still remember how it surges up and the last digital currency standing during the crisis as it stood green in the middle of bloody cryptocurrencies around it.

andjd

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

i think now i's a good deal, I hope I will grow a lot in 2018
preshpr1nce

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:23:30 PM

i think now i's a good deal, I hope I will grow a lot in 2018

It's coming back up again but if you got it in the 130,000 sat range you did well, not sure we will see this again
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:51:32 PM

I'm watching her, it's a very interesting and promising project. Let's see how far you can go.
tutututu

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:53:13 PM

You should share more info
tutututu

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:59:48 PM

I  find this project interesting!
preshpr1nce

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:21:02 PM

The picture posted above sums up why it's doing so well, to compare:

Market caps:
Ethereum = $83,450,153,245
Neo = $7,785,830,000
Lisk = $2,317,166,138
Qtum = $2,016,707,332
Statris = $760,854,065
Ark = $388,566,605

I could list other platform coins over 1 billion caps too, now look at Neblio which if successful will offer in my eyes a better platform coin than the ones listed
Neblio = $183,232,532

Neblio will scale and perform better than all of them and has better developer options than all of them, the API allows for support in any language, and the built in language support = the most common languages used today, Ark offers the most built in language support but I'll take the API over Arks additional options.

Also Neblio is hitting their roadmap and developing things in a fraction of the time compared to the past platform coins

Neblio will go over a 1 billion cap this year and it'll keep going long term.

It's the no brainer coin of the year for me, I also expect Ark to do well and NEO to continue climbing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: