Question: Would you BUY or SELL?
BUY - 11 (35.5%)
SELL - 10 (32.3%)
BOTH - 6 (19.4%)
UNDECIDED - 4 (12.9%)
Total Voters: 28

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY OR SELL  (Read 1950 times)
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:49:37 AM

If you want to invest for long term, I suggest you buy bitcoin. Note that if you want HODL long time because the price at this time are very high. You will wait for next few days and will watch how price behaves and if price goes down in coming days then that would be the good time to buy bitcoins

Make me great again
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:15:41 AM

I'm forced to ask this based on the current trend in the bitcoin market. Now I want to know which of the following you'd do as a trader who's following the trend in the market

The price is falling now and I've got no plans of selling right now because I'm pretty sure that the price of bitcoin will be pumping anyway before the hard fork next week. And what I do now is to treat my bitcoin as long term holding and will just sell if there's a need but as of now I really don't have any plans of selling it. You can now take the chance of buying as the price seems to be falling again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
The Hitman

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:41:55 PM

After BTC fork is over there is gonna be a BTC dump, but not too big, and just when you think its over massive FUD will come from all sides to stir panic. Im thinking 4800 maybe. Thats seems to be the trend so far.

Aaand the massive organized FUD begins. CFTC to regulate ICO's. Russia to ban all mining after Cryptogarba.. i mean Cryptoruble is released. One after another.. More to come in the following days im sure. I said down to 4800, but not so sure any more
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:09:43 PM

In my opinion, if you are for long term investment, buying bitcoin is definitely worth it right now because the price is going down and in a few months after, the price of bitcoin will surely increase. If you are a short term trader, you should wait a little bit more for the price to go down and wait for the signs of the chart going up which will depend on the volume of trades and other studies on graphs being used for technical analysis.
The Hitman

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:42:35 PM

Its not about going up or down. Where were the FUDers when the price was riding the bull? Not then.. not a chance, let it go as high as possible, and after its overbought to its eyeballs, and when its about to correct anyway, these guys come out like mushrooms after rain, they like crawl under the rock they were hiding. All that just tells me that governments are heavily profiting from the price swings, and on top of all  they come out to say people should stay away coz of the volatility  of cryptocurrency. 
First you hear from a banker , then an investor, then a government official, they from a president of some country, while media is covering it full time. If i didnt know better i would think they work together. The thing is they dont and they do. They dont because they dont really talk to each other to coordinate the moves, but they do, because they dont really need to because they know what its suppose to be done.
They buyers are the last to get in on the gag. Very strange to me. i dont like being played. If i wanted a goverment to control me ill buy crapruble or whatever it was called

jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:56:48 PM

if I look at some big markets like polo and bittrex.,. the volume of purchases is bigger than sales, somehow,, but I think now the price of bitcoin is very high whether what happens some big whales go in the purchase of big fortress bitcoin ,, maybe there is a reason they enter at this stage ,, if you want to follow the trend of buying market is one of the opportunities that must be followed in phase this until eventually they re-sell it at a certain period..
I also feel a little confused, big market data as you say, the purchase volume is greater than the sales volume. Many people buy, maybe they think there will be a bitcoin rising phase in the next month after the fork. I myself do not buy bitcoin at this time because I think after the next month fork bitcoin will drop up to a few percent, and if we wait bitcoin can be more expensive than now

reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:14:19 PM

if I look at some big markets like polo and bittrex.,. the volume of purchases is bigger than sales, somehow,, but I think now the price of bitcoin is very high whether what happens some big whales go in the purchase of big fortress bitcoin ,, maybe there is a reason they enter at this stage ,, if you want to follow the trend of buying market is one of the opportunities that must be followed in phase this until eventually they re-sell it at a certain period..
I also feel a little confused, big market data as you say, the purchase volume is greater than the sales volume. Many people buy, maybe they think there will be a bitcoin rising phase in the next month after the fork. I myself do not buy bitcoin at this time because I think after the next month fork bitcoin will drop up to a few percent, and if we wait bitcoin can be more expensive than now

I would start collecting some btc at regular interval with each drop. Because I assume this drop is more of the panic selling as hard fork coming near. Somehow in coming days people will buy more accepting the bitcoin gold in return of bitcoin so in such scenarios prices will move upward and  good time to make some profits.

criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:16:44 PM

More and more people are trusting bitcoin today even if theres a little drop. Because of the incoming fork 10 days from now, bitcoin will certainly goes down a bit and pump again. Hope it wont go for a fast pump before the year will end just like last year. Smiley

HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:55:15 PM

Inorder to earn huge profits we should know what is the right time to sell and what is the right time to buy.The current price of Bitcoin is approximately between 5400-5500$ which is  very high price .So i dont think it will be a right time to buy.The people who are holding there bitcoin's from a long time can sell them because the price is good and they will get huge profits.If we want to buy some bitcoin's then we should wait for it's price to drop.According to me when the price will drop to 4000-4500$ then it will be right time to buy.
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:55:32 PM

Buy and hodl. That pretty much explain my whole trading experience. Buy when the prices take a sudden dip and wait for it to be corrected. Sell when there is a big rally which cause the pricing boost from $500-1000 in a week or couple of days. Lastly, Hodl always hodl and be ready because we are really going to the moon!

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:13:34 PM

It would be hard to determine which is a good way for now to do because there are people right now are falling to sell their bitcoin and wait for the drop before after the fork.. but there are people are also buying more bitcoin just to getting the advantage of getting free bitcoin gold..
So for me the half of your invest in bitcoin should be sell and the remaining bitcoin just to hold them until the fork is done and get your free bitcoin gold and sell after to get more profit because i feel that after the fork we will see a large fall ..
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:36:38 PM

Its still a nice time to buy especially since we are going to a new year and medias are updating news about bitcoin more exposure.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:54:41 AM

Its still a nice time to buy especially since we are going to a new year and medias are updating news about bitcoin more exposure.
Well, I will grab the chance to buy and invest bitcoin for a long term. Even the price is expensive and if you dont take a risks investing and price will suddenly high you may regret later end. So I buy and hold btc because it may possibly will rise this year ends.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:13:42 AM

Well, I will grab the chance to buy and invest bitcoin for a long term. Even the price is expensive and if you dont take a risks investing and price will suddenly high you may regret later end. So I buy and hold btc because it may possibly will rise this year ends.
Yes I also apply it, right now I will hold it back until the end of the year, I believe there will be a correction ahead of the hard fork and towards the end of the year bitcoin prices will soar again.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:33:54 AM

I'm forced to ask this based on the current trend in the bitcoin market. Now I want to know which of the following you'd do as a trader who's following the trend in the market

I would hold for now, especially after the fork. It's my contention that a lot of people will try to dump their Bitcoin gold for more Bitcoin which will drop the BTC gold evaluation and raise the Bitcoin value too. After that point, if it's necessary, you wouldn't be at a bad position to sell. Selling now might be a mistake depending on how much the price rises later.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:04:35 AM

Buy bitcoin before fork sell it just few days/hours before the snapshot block or you can take risk of holding those bitcoin till the snapshot block and sell it quickly before price will be dumped hard.

personally I will sell my bitcoin just before the snapshot date/block.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:55:16 AM

a bit confusing,. if you do not think to make a purchase of bitcoin.,, a lot of news is circulating out there so we can get the gold coin crazily from the purchase of bitcoin at the moment,., and the good news that comes up is that bitcoin that will keep up will not pass through the fence $ 5k below,, but this is all your only decision that can be concluded...
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:31:46 AM

I think it will be a tough choice because even now the bitcoin price is
very high but the high point of bitcoin is still unclear and a lot of news
is not known to know the bitcoin price will fall but the bitcoin price is
getting higher. I suggest you should sell some and part of it you save
if you want a safe middle ground but if bitcoin price goes up you do
not profit big. but if you believe and believe the bitcoin price will go
up again you should buy another bitcoin but with consequences if
the bitcoin price actually goes down then you will lose money.
fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 01:30:43 AM

I will neither buy nor sell my bitcoins at a moment and will prefer to hold my existing coins and see how price behaves in coming days and if it crosses $6k mark then will sell some of my coins and enjoy the profits and if price goes below $5k after the fork then without thinking twice I will start buying as much as I can as price will increase once again at the end of the year.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:53:08 AM

I will neither buy nor sell my bitcoins at a moment and will prefer to hold my existing coins and see how price behaves in coming days and if it crosses $6k mark then will sell some of my coins and enjoy the profits and if price goes below $5k after the fork then without thinking twice I will start buying as much as I can as price will increase once again at the end of the year.
Yes this is exactly what I am also thinking to do this month. I think price will dip a little bit after fork but it might recover really fast just like how bitcoin's price was recovered after august hard fork.

I am half in bitcoin and half in fiat (usdt).
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: