Question: Would you BUY or SELL?
BUY - 11 (35.5%)
SELL - 10 (32.3%)
BOTH - 6 (19.4%)
UNDECIDED - 4 (12.9%)
Total Voters: 28

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY OR SELL  (Read 1950 times)
Vritesh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:04:52 AM

I think you can sell if you want because the price is very high .It has reached its all time high value . So if you sell now you will surely get huge profits.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:07:06 AM

I'm forced to ask this based on the current trend in the bitcoin market. Now I want to know which of the following you'd do as a trader who's following the trend in the market

As a trader, I think I should not buy bitcoin at this point, because its value is not stable, it's at a premium, the difference in value can be short Make quick profits. However, it can also be a knife that can cause you to bleed if you catch the wrong time.

Well the current price now is quite expensive so I prefer more to sell some of my coins so I can take profit now. Selling now doesn't mean losing because the price of bitcoin breaks its barrier and it's more likely taking a profit. Just buy again when it will have some correction after the hard fork.

Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:15:56 AM

I'm forced to ask this based on the current trend in the bitcoin market. Now I want to know which of the following you'd do as a trader who's following the trend in the market
I would definitely choose to sell some bitcoin now that the current price of bitcoin is high since I prefer to take profit every now and then. Bitcoin price is very unpredictable at the moment and by doing that, it will give me the option of buying more btc if ever price drops and vice versa. That way I can wait for the upcoming fork without worrying in the future price movements, I will just sell and buy whenever I like and whenever I see doing it as profitable.
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:33:53 AM

I won't do anything unless I need money to use. Keep calm and just watch the rally of bitcoin and alt coins. I'm not going to buy and I'm not going to sell. I can't buy for now because I can't focus with purchasing some more bitcoin but by just holding it, it's more helpful to me because I'm going to do nothing but to keep on holding it.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:32:11 AM

I will see the market first, if the price up I will sell it, but on the contrary if the price down I will buy it.
But don't worry I see every year the price is getting up. So we need calm down.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:50:26 PM

well it depends if you need money now then you sell your bitcoin I'm sure you get big profit because of the price of bitcoin is now 6,000 but only if you bought cheap price. If you want to invest bitcoin for a long term maybe 2 years buy bitcoin then. I'm going to sell my bitcoin once the bitcoin hit the price that I want to sell.
Kompodd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:52:10 PM

I really want to sell at this price. But I'm ready to wait a bit longer to wait for 7000, and then sell. I think that after such a powerful pampa there will be a fall

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:04:46 PM

well it depends if you need money now then you sell your bitcoin I'm sure you get big profit because of the price of bitcoin is now 6,000 but only if you bought cheap price. If you want to invest bitcoin for a long term maybe 2 years buy bitcoin then. I'm going to sell my bitcoin once the bitcoin hit the price that I want to sell.

Whether you bought the coin recently or earlier don't sell your coins till the upcoming fork. Price may bump and dump after but if you sell the coins which you then your amount will be move to traders hand and supply will be dumped and the bitcoin may be blocked in one place. We should not allow that to happen like what we do when the BCH splited. Hope you understand what I am saying.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:08:59 PM

I really want to sell at this price. But I'm ready to wait a bit longer to wait for 7000, and then sell. I think that after such a powerful pampa there will be a fall

In the past when price of bitcoins was below $5k people said they will sell their coins at $5k price but they didn't sell and waited for $6k price to sell their coins and now when we are above $6k price people are still not willing to sell as now they are expecting $7k price so that they can sell their coins and I am sure they will not sell their coins even if price hits $7k tomorrow.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:12:54 PM

There are two choices we must take. We can not just be quiet when we need money because selling bitcoin we have is the fastest way to earn money. For the rest then the power prefers to wait because I think the bitcoin price will be able to rise much higher. There is a very big prospect that can make the bitcoin price increase so amazingly. I want that momentum to happen and I will do my best to take advantage of it in order to gain enormous profits in the future. Opportunities that I can not leave because this can determine the future that I experienced.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:29:57 PM

In the past when price of bitcoins was below $5k people said they will sell their coins at $5k price but they didn't sell and waited for $6k price to sell their coins and now when we are above $6k price people are still not willing to sell as now they are expecting $7k price so that they can sell their coins and I am sure they will not sell their coins even if price hits $7k tomorrow.

How do you know that people didn't sell? As the price is going up higher and higher, you'll see that there is a decent bit of profit taking going on, but the demand is far stronger, which results in the market to bump back up. In order for the market to develop itself, people who bought their coins at levels far below what we experience currently, have to liquidate their profits. Don't forget that the majority of the people here are still very short term minded -- the sooner they exit the market, the less likely it becomes that they will form an obstacle at some point. If they realize that they did the wrong thing by selling, they'll buy back their coins with a massive premium.
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:46:00 PM

As a long term investor I will buy some coins after the fork as everyone is speculating that price can drop after that and today I sold around 0,5 btc as it was really good price for me to sell my coins to get the huge profits as even I am hoping to see downfall in the price after the fork so my plan is to buy some more coins at that stage.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:24:55 AM

As for me, I do both. I make sure I divide my risks all the time because I do not want to be left with absolutely nothing. That is the key to trading. Nonetheless, there are people who are aggressive and does only either buying or selling. This enables them to earn twice as much as I do in terms of getting your investments back BUT the risks are higher. You just have to pick your poison. 
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:13:00 AM

Well if you think selling your bitcoin now will give u more profit then do it and then buy again when the price goes down since there is an expectation that the price of bitcoin will drop down before the fork and for sure after few days it will rise again.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:18:29 PM

As for me, I do both. I make sure I divide my risks all the time because I do not want to be left with absolutely nothing. That is the key to trading. Nonetheless, there are people who are aggressive and does only either buying or selling. This enables them to earn twice as much as I do in terms of getting your investments back BUT the risks are higher. You just have to pick your poison. 
In my opinion taking risks of buying or selling of bitcoin and altcoins are given us an opportunity to learn on how we handle our crypto currencies. Moreover it is a good training to us to monitor the flow or fluctuation of all crypto in the market. Definitely it is the best thing we can do especially when we are joined in trading.
Kompodd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:42:44 PM

Well if you think selling your bitcoin now will give u more profit then do it and then buy again when the price goes down since there is an expectation that the price of bitcoin will drop down before the fork and for sure after few days it will rise again.

Nobody can accurately guess how the price of bitcoin will move. Maybe now a tough correction has begun. Or maybe tomorrow the price will soar to 7000 dollars. Therefore, each trader must decide when to sell coins, and when to buy

skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:41:04 PM

Buy when the price had a significant decrease, Sell when it reached its peak and Repeat. That is the concept of Bitcoin trading.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:59:52 PM

Price is low today in compare to yesterday so its the best time to buy bitcoins and hold the existing ones without selling them at a moment as price can go much higher in next few months and if you have a feeling that price will fall after the fork then better to wait and see what happens in next few days.
No.14

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:19:42 PM

Although I do not have much experience, I still want to comment. I think the current market is very suitable for anyone to buy, as bitcoin is in good condition, and it can go up further in the future.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:47:10 AM

As a trader, I think I should not buy bitcoin at this point, because its value is not stable, it's at a premium, the difference in value can be short Make quick profits. However, it can also be a knife that can cause you to bleed if you catch the wrong time.

Well the current price now is quite expensive so I prefer more to sell some of my coins so I can take profit now. Selling now doesn't mean losing because the price of bitcoin breaks its barrier and it's more likely taking a profit. Just buy again when it will have some correction after the hard fork.

As of now I don't have yet bitcoin in my wallet but if I were to choose whether to sell or buy, maybe I don't need to sell if it I don't need cash and I don't even buy if i see it's in a high price. I will keep bitcoin in my wallet and wait for it's growth before to decide it's either to sell or buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: