Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:11:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Strategy  (Read 245 times)
yuhanongabor (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:23:11 PM

Hello guys,

Do you instantly Dump the Tokens you bought when the ICO hits an exchange? How much do you dump (100%, 50%,...)?
Most of the time the value is going down in the first 2-3 months and then it gets x5-x10.

What do you think about LAToken? Hold after ICO or dump?

kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:34:13 PM

it's all depend on the trader themself and your strategy,
just remember this :
What is the biggest goal for trader ? Profit
so,what should you do ?
of course sell it directly if it hit the exchange and the price is higher than ICOs price.
afterward buy it back again in the bottom,
because do not forget about Bounty Hunter that will sell their belonging no matter what will happen to the price.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:34:23 PM

Hello guys,

Do you instantly Dump the Tokens you bought when the ICO hits an exchange? How much do you dump (100%, 50%,...)?
Most of the time the value is going down in the first 2-3 months and then it gets x5-x10.

What do you think about LAToken? Hold after ICO or dump?

My ico strategy is selling 20% the first time the project is being listed in an exchangers. After that I will live the remaining 80% and sell them bit by bit as I see another opportunities to invest. Ico projects investment is one of the best way to invest in cryptocoin. There is a lot of testimony on this forum how people invest just few dollars and turn that to thousands of dollars in just few days.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: