Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:43:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Electroneum bigger and better than Bitcoin?  (Read 2561 times)
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:25:18 AM

Bitcoin is the first coin in cryptocurrency. It has created trust from investors through the price increases. I don't believe any coin can replace Bitcoin.
Electroneum is not comparable to bitcoin, bitcoin is the best amongts all cryptocurrency. I dont think electroneum will be a having a huge price in the future. Bitcoin is gaining popularity ever since and until today.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:55:19 AM

Bitcoin is the first coin in cryptocurrency. It has created trust from investors through the price increases. I don't believe any coin can replace Bitcoin.
Electroneum is not comparable to bitcoin, bitcoin is the best amongts all cryptocurrency. I dont think electroneum will be a having a huge price in the future. Bitcoin is gaining popularity ever since and until today.
I think electroneum can't surpass bitcoin, even this altcoin is successful in the market. However this electroneum have good profile to all people so there's a possibility that in the future they have earn a lot of investors. Moreover in terms of popularity I still believe to bitcoin because due to high numbers of supporters of this coin management were continue developed this coin to attracted more investors and clients.
nat@liEluke19

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:22:42 AM

Is it true that the majority of Americans don't even know what Bitcoin is? Does that mean that ETN has a better future in the market, since most Americans know nothing about bitcoin but other county does. What do you think about these?

no compare to bit coin any coin is not bigger so nothing to worry about this coin. actually in the market bit coin has highest and great demand then why should people trying to buying another coins. electroneum has no much value present in the market so try once to buy bit coins. people investing millions of money every day in trading so mostly they have to investing first in bit coin next in alt coin. so present electronum has no much value.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:38:53 AM

Bitcoin can't be replaced. They already tried to replace Bitcoin with Bitcoin Cash or Bitcoin Gold, but they didn't succeed. Electroneum is just another altcoin. We can't know what will be the price of Electroneum. And there is so much altcoins. But Electroneum may facilitate people to read how many coins they have, as there is only 2 decimals. It is more difficult to say i have 0.0005445633 bitcoin than i have 54456.33 Electroneum. It will be easier to read and talk about the number of Electroneum than the number of Bitcoin.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:46:42 PM

I just made this new thread: Electroneum's Crypto Firsts and #1's

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2329169.msg23681419#msg23681419

Come make a post and support Electronem

Wink

With these facts I say $1 per ETN by Xmas.

The scam exchange that just sold 4 million fake ETN, it went from $.02 to $.21 in 5 hours. Horrible people were scammed, but it shows the market was willing to go 20x in HOURS!!
nurlela

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:29:16 AM

are you kidding ETN will be bigger and better than BTC?   Shocked
BTC has its ups and downs in a few years, making it stronger and bigger.

what does ETN experience?
ETN has never been tested, only the opinion of some people who have bought ETN in the hope of going to the moon.  Tongue
Savvycrypto

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 06:01:44 AM

Electroneum's hype is ridiculous, this coin has nothing to offer and it is getting pumped by YouTubers and crypto bloggers only for their own profit.
Actually this is a very good demonstration of how the electroneum team will be able to make ETN go viral, we have only gotten a taste of their internet marketing skills from this ICO.  ETN will be huge brotha.

Not so sure about that!

https://ibb.co/mx8Unb
bitmagic1984

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:05:19 AM

Is it worth buying ETN for future ?
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:00:34 AM

Mobile Mining is still not working in the mobile app. They delayed it. Let's wait until that works and we will see if was worth to buy Electroneum during the ICO.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:53:17 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Knowing Altcoin and doesn't even know what Bitcoin is, are you okay? that's totally BS. Electroneum has a good ICO but with a good advertisement also and also a false advertisement(hello Mobile Mining- Mining @ Mobile using their app but you are not really mining it just called mining lol). When it comes to support, Bitcoin is way better than Electroneum. The Popularity of Electroneum is good but i don't really see it as a BIG and CLOSE Competitor to BTC.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:56:23 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Knowing Altcoin and doesn't even know what Bitcoin is, are you okay? that's totally BS. Electroneum has a good ICO but with a good advertisement also and also a false advertisement(hello Mobile Mining- Mining @ Mobile using their app but you are not really mining it just called mining lol). When it comes to support, Bitcoin is way better than Electroneum. The Popularity of Electroneum is good but i don't really see it as a BIG and CLOSE Competitor to BTC.
according to my opinion there are some types of altcoin which are good like etherum, electronium etc but it is not true that they are better than bitcoin because is the biggest currency in the present world in crypto history and their rate and users are so higher than all altcoins and still increasing their users and rate with a fast rate.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:03:08 AM

Mobile Mining is still not working in the mobile app. They delayed it. Let's wait until that works and we will see if was worth to buy Electroneum during the ICO.

even if it will work, you cant still expect to get  a descent profit on this electroneum mobile mining app. you will just damage your phone due to overheating and your batteries will  die soon if you still insist doing this. i know electroneum has got the sympathy of the masses and so far its been a hit and popular ico with hundreds and thousands of participants but i didnt still get the idea of mining in a mobile , im starting to think that it is kind of a gimmick to attract  crowd.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:16:05 PM

Is it true that the majority of Americans don't even know what Bitcoin is? Does that mean that ETN has a better future in the market, since most Americans know nothing about bitcoin but other county does. What do you think about these?
OP statement sound to me like a joke or someone who is just trying to seek attention. First and foremost, what gave OP the impression that most Americans don’t know about bitcoin. And even if they don't how does that make ETN better  ?

That sounds like baloney to me. If the OP really have proper understanding, then he would not even ask those questions comparing marketcap, support, number of years, usage and so on and so forth, then comparing a coin that just finished ICO and does not even know how it would fair in the market yet to Bitcoin. You must be a real joker!
coyote50

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 12:01:42 AM

even if it will work, you cant still expect to get  a descent profit on this electroneum mobile mining app. you will just damage your phone due to overheating and your batteries will  die soon if you still insist doing this. i know electroneum has got the sympathy of the masses and so far its been a hit and popular ico with hundreds and thousands of participants but i didnt still get the idea of mining in a mobile , im starting to think that it is kind of a gimmick to attract  crowd.

oh look, another dolt who doesn't understand that the "mobile mining" is simulated mining and not real mining, as clearly stated in plain english in the white paper
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:09:18 AM

If there is a big part of the American population that does not know about Bitcoin, I am more than sure than there is a much bigger part of the same population that does not know about Electroneum. The logic is that if these people know about Electroneum, then they should know about Cryptocurrencies basically because electroneum is a crypto. And if they know about cryptocurrencies, it is impossible that they do not know about Bitcoin.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:33:36 AM

Electroneum is a scam I heard that you cannot send your ico tokens to the exchange! Why is that are they exit scammed the poeple or what? I think they raised like 32mln and still people cannot send their coins is that a joke or what, I cannot believe why people are so stupid and have invested in this scam coin. It is like indahash, they were on every youtube channel and this is why they will fail miserebly, I hope that will teach you the lesson

coyote50

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 12:45:56 AM

Electroneum is a scam I heard that you cannot send your ico tokens to the exchange! Why is that are they exit scammed the poeple or what? I think they raised like 32mln and still people cannot send their coins is that a joke or what, I cannot believe why people are so stupid and have invested in this scam coin. It is like indahash, they were on every youtube channel and this is why they will fail miserebly, I hope that will teach you the lesson

why don't you actually do some reading and critical thinking before making assumptions?
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:44:16 PM

It will not work and even if it does, it would be nothing. They are really beginning to realize that and then they are now trying to push PC mining out the more, when all the hype was totally based on the mobile. That is just one sweet way to lose trust and loyalty of the investors already.
If you cannot do something, I do not see why you should say it can be done, and even if it can be done eventually, then you should stick to the promises you have made.
Bidnant

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:02:06 PM

Even if the Electroneum can beat Bitcoin Cash, it is a good achievement.
EMS-007

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:54:20 PM

Be thankful if ETN will reach top 50 in the CoinMarketcap! Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: