Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:32:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for marketing manager  (Read 802 times)
coinmixer.se (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 05:20:25 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 10:15:23 AM by coinmixer.se

job is no longer available

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:03:24 PM

send pm with detail . but one thing is you need escrow fund for the work you need to provide because otherwise for manger to work will be difficult . as user do the work it may possible that you not make payment to them . Even you can see for signature campaigning manager al hold the fund for there work so they can pay at the end .. hope you got the point what i try to say
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:16:21 PM

Would the purchasing of advertisement and hiring of article writers be covered by the company or would it come out of the total paid to the manager?
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:01:23 PM

send pm with detail . but one thing is you need escrow fund for the work you need to provide because otherwise for manger to work will be difficult . as user do the work it may possible that you not make payment to them . Even you can see for signature campaigning manager al hold the fund for there work so they can pay at the end .. hope you got the point what i try to say

We ran a signature campaign in the past. As you can see, we have always paid on time:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1613477

Escrow is possible, although we prefer small payments in short time without escrow (eg, daily or weekly). It is easier to handle.

Also i have send you pm with the service we can do it market you website . Do marketing for your mixing service to make it more popular with different service i mention .
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:10:16 PM

What's supposed to be 0.5 BTC - 3 BTC, the budget? Surely it can't be the payment that you're offering for this position per month, given that the later is over $15 000/mo.

We ran a signature campaign in the past. As you can see, we have always paid on time:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1613477
Why'd you end the campaign? Was it not effective enough for you?

Also i have send you pm with the service we can do it market you website .
Given your post history, I have bad news for you.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 05:36:06 AM

What's supposed to be 0.5 BTC - 3 BTC, the budget? Surely it can't be the payment that you're offering for this position per month, given that the later is over $15 000/mo.
The 15 000 USD is indeed our upper limit for this position (without expenses). Although, the lower number is more realistic for a new manager.
That seems like a very decent starting offer (with a generous upper bound) given what I've seen during recent times (e.g. ICOs paying only in their tokens). Just watch out for wannabe managers or those pretending to be such; we have often seen this with signature campaign managers. Evaluate their post history first.

Why'd you end the campaign? Was it not effective enough for you?
Exactly, the conversions weren't high enough.
Interesting. Well, I do not know whether Google Ads are going to be more effective. However, given the amount of spam that this forum has it is no surprise that your advertisements weren't as effective. Maybe you should try purchasing forum AD slots as well and see how that goes.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:53:09 AM

Just a word of advice.

Don't hire any wannabes that do not have actual qualifications for this job. You are pretty much offering a legitimate full time job here, with 0.5 BTC monthly, basically being a minimum wage job. Ask for pics of the person, have a video conference.

Pretty much perform an interview on this person, like you would with a real life job application.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 05:58:48 AM

You are pretty much offering a legitimate full time job here, with 0.5 BTC monthly, basically being a minimum wage job.
I don't know where you're talking about, but in the majority of countries $2800 (0.5 BTC) is well (or way) above the minimum.

Ask for pics of the person, have a video conference. Pretty much perform an interview on this person, like you would with a real life job application.
That reduces the amount of potential candidates though. Some prefer to remain anonymous, IYKWIM.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
aTriz

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:15:09 AM

I don't know where you're talking about, but in the majority of countries $2800 (0.5 BTC) is well (or way) above the minimum.
Depends. The average wage is around 20 AUD per hour in Australia, and assuming you work Mondays- Fridays for 8 hours each, thats 800 a week * 4 weeks and you are getting 3200 AUD which is 0.45. But that's assuming you get that many hours to work.

That reduces the amount of potential candidates though. Some prefer to remain anonymous, IYKWIM.
Haha, yeah, not a lot of scammers are willing to show their face.

pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:55:57 AM

Haha, yeah, not a lot of scammers are willing to show their face.

Would you be willing to? I mean if you don't really care about anonymity, why don't you put your face in your avatar or something.
I'm not a scammer, but I wouldn't like forum trolls to start making memes with me if they happen to not like my opinion.

Thanks for the advice. We are not in hurry, therefore, we will test the applicants carefully.

Anonymity isn't problem for us. We just need someone who can make the job done.

Good to hear. The position and wage are great, I'd apply if I had any experience in the field. Good luck!
aTriz

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:03:28 AM

Would you be willing to? I mean if you don't really care about anonymity, why don't you put your face in your avatar or something.
I'm not a scammer, but I wouldn't like forum trolls to start making memes with me if they happen to not like my opinion.
Pretty sure if I was applying for a real life job, I would be showing my face. Wouldn't you?

Enre

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:17:36 AM

Hey there, I'm definitely the man for this job, I've got lots of experience and time on my hand.
Also, I'm ready to learn different new things if needed for the job.

Hope you consider me, thank you!
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 12:18:33 PM

Pretty sure if I was applying for a real life job, I would be showing my face. Wouldn't you?
This is as much of a "real life job" as signature campaign management is.

Hey there, I'm definitely the man for this job, I've got lots of experience and time on my hand.
Don't make me laugh. There's a reason for which you're being rejected from sig. campaigns.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: