Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Japanese Translator  (Read 258 times)
kawasaki5050 (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:20:31 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 05:32:18 PM by kawasaki5050

I would like to accuse the guy "dlouulmusthofa" who use machine to translate several project to Japanese for stealing bounty. He is truly Indonesian please check his history that some comments in Indonesian language before. And his translated ANN thread with many non-sense sentences.

some previous comments in Indonesian by him

Disqualified him out of translation bounty right away and flag red his account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:23:37 PM

should be on reputation board.
Anyway, yes he is indonesian. I can confirm it because he post on my thread with native indonesian, even he use local popular languange on my country (idk what i should call it in english, maybe local languange).

anyway, how about this one : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877.msg22279636#msg22279636 ? Because it still have a chance if that sold/bought account. Since he doesnt active again in indonesian board

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:27:55 PM

An Indonesian translating Japanese? This can be considered scammy if the translation is poor. Only a native Japanese speaker can tell really. It seems you know your Japanese OP. Hopefully someone else gives a second opinion...
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:24:07 AM

This Indonesian are cancer here in the forum. Bounty or Campaign Manager should be in charge on this matter.

They're​ hired translator with doing any background check.

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
kame.japan2

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:45:01 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 01:10:01 PM by kame.japan2

@kawasaki5050

dev, I am sorry to say, Japanese translation of white paper is awful that may be copy and paste from Google translate. To be fair, I recommend you not credit bounty applied to you.   Shocked

Thanks for bringing this to our attention kame.japan2. I have informed the team, so this matter is improved upon.

I am the man complained awful translation at that time. Many of so-to-called-Japanese-translater in the forum using google translater that is fine. But can't stand awful one.

I give you a Jananese wording to you which can not be translated by google or any other translation software ( I have confirmed ). majority of native Japananese will understand. If you are native Japenase, take my Japanese wording in to your next translation and if you are a just man who churlishly does such translation to credit bounty $$$, please note we are watching to you, do right things right. "Please".

語るに落ちるってのはあんたみないな欲どーしいやつの事をいうんだよ。お宅のいー加減でちゃらんぽらんな日本語を誤解しちゃって懐の金を突っ込んじゃってあー失敗しましたなんて人が出たらあんたはいったいぜんたいどうやって責めを負うてんだい?他人様をどーこー語ったりする前にあんた自身がちょっくらまじめにやってもらわなきゃこまるぜ。

p.s. again, google tranlation is not matching to my meaning. I tried already<g>. nothing taking about a girl or woman... how awful.

primalbase║▬ Distributed Workspace for Tech Community ▬║primalbase
Self-reproducing business structureLong term profitable investmentTangible product, not virtual
ICO starts 26th of June 1st day bonus (66%) 2nd-7th day bonus (25%)▬▬▬║Twitter
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: