Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:47:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is best Trading site for Newbie and Mobile Users?  (Read 243 times)
iamteody (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:33:22 PM

What is the best trading site or platform for newbie like me and applicable for mobile?
rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:38:34 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 05:49:23 PM by rebel92

What is the best trading site or platform for newbie like me and applicable for mobile?

The best exchanges for me to start trading is Poloniex and Bittrex, There is no Application for them, but the mobile sites is good to use. TabTrader Application good choice for the mobile users .
iamteody (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:52:58 PM

The best exchanges for me to start trading is Poloniex and Bittrex, There is no Application for them, but the mobile sites is good to use. TabTrader Application good choice for the mobile users .

thank for the answer I appreciate it.
rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:03:29 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 12:55:18 AM by rebel92

thank for the answer I appreciate it.

You are welcome, you can use zTrader Application to trade in your phone too, but I prefer to use poloniex platform in all my devices.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:07:08 PM

I prefer Bittrex and also use TabTrader on mobile.
catfishftw

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:02:59 PM

Exactly this is the best trading app and the best exchanging website just make sure you know the basic trading information and know well about blockchain or any wallet and ofcourse the API keys.
rstephan

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:21:35 PM

I have started trading on bittrex. I am new into cryptocurrency and this side is very friendly to use. For me its good enough for start trading, maybe some experts wont use this exchange, but it has a great value and many coins on it. I would prefer it for other cryptobeginners.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:26:32 PM

If you just started trading, the basic exchanges I would recommend are BITTREX and COINEXCHANGE.
Bittrex has a very friendly user interface, you can easily learn it. Coinexchange on the other hand is okay and gives a seamless use experience.
The two sites are well optimized for mobile devices.
Goodluck!
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:32:03 PM

I have started trading on bittrex. I am new into cryptocurrency and this side is very friendly to use. For me its good enough for start trading, maybe some experts wont use this exchange, but it has a great value and many coins on it. I would prefer it for other cryptobeginners.
Hello there I am starting using bittrex yesterday is it needed that I need to verify first my account before I start trade on it?
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:46:57 PM

Exactly this is the best trading app and the best exchanging website just make sure you know the basic trading information and know well about blockchain or any wallet and ofcourse the API keys.
Bittrex is good and much profitable for some new in trading when ive started i use bittrex ive start here and use it until now then so i am agree with that bittrex are one of the best trading site.
zombganteng69

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:23:11 PM

Bittrex and poloniex
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:09:48 AM

Poloniex and Bittrex are both fine for me, and if you are new on trading i highly suggest to do more a lot of research because this is not so easy, no apps for your phone but you can surely use your browser and then trade, personally i trade using my phone most of the time but still depend on your convenience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: