Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:21:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange Market  (Read 251 times)
silent17 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:43:49 PM

Hi guys, I just want to know what is the best Trading site nowadays, as we all know Bittrex is currently have an issue, do you have any suggestion on what to use in order to exchange crypto.
rajsimran

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:30:17 PM

Hi guys, I just want to know what is the best Trading site nowadays, as we all know Bittrex is currently have an issue, do you have any suggestion on what to use in order to exchange crypto.
You can use poloniex for trading.Also have some negative review but poloniex is a good exchanger.Also you can use cryptopia or coinexchange.io
Both are medium exchanger.Both are good and there is no negative reviews. Also you can use hitbtc or livecoin
hakuna

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:10:11 PM

I would add to the list Kraken and Bitfinex. They have less currencies, but seem solid.
Furthermore, they give you the possibility to convert also EUR and USD, respectively.

100bitcoin

Activity: 860
Merit: 423

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:13:03 PM

What's wrong with bittrex?

splat44

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:19:58 PM

I think Bittrex is good, although if you have multiple accounts then their will be a problem or upgrade your account in bittrex so you don't have issue at all.

I was browsing the internet(tiwtter) and look what i found out:

We would like to address recent reports regarding Bittrex account suspensions.

We occasionally conduct compliance reviews and are working vigilantly to protect our service and our users from harm. As part of a compliance review, we have temporarily suspended certain accounts pending the completion of the review. The total number of suspended, closed, or banned accounts is very limited: less than 0.1% of the total accounts on Bittrex.  More than 99.9% of Bittrex accounts are unaffected.

Any reports that Bittrex miscalculated or misapplied its exchange fees, that there is a security problem with the exchange, that Bittrex lost any coins stored on users’ behalf, or that Bittrex is banning people trying to access Slack to discuss the status of their accounts are incorrect.  We are committed to making Bittrex a strong, safe, and compliant exchange where people can securely participate in the digital currency economy.  We ask for patience from our highly valued customers.  As for us, we plan to “keep calm, and carry on.”

patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:28:11 PM

Right now I'm just using Poloniex and Cryptopia. I started using cryptopia because of the unify, and they seem to work well. I will probably continue there and give them a try. I haven't made any withdraw, so I don't even know how their fees are, but I did some small trades and I was happy with the result.
If you really want a big exchange, and I guess Poloniex should be your next try.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:33:40 PM

There's too many to really list here. But, I advise you taking a look around here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=223.0

Take a look around at the most popular services and read what people are saying. It's also worth checking which exchange is more suitable to your country as there are different rules and regulations for oversea exchanges resulting in more fees. (dependent on where you live)
sonawer

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:53:06 PM

yobit, poloniex, bittrex, hitbtc, livecoin. you can check the biggest exchanges in coinmarketcap, like top 20 biggest or smt else
cleofila

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:38:51 PM

I have calculated it is very impressive. For example you buy EUR at American bank Citibank at high rate then spend it in Europe. That can be replacing by BTC at lower rate and save some money.  You can check it and will be expressed.
Cop999

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:33:00 PM

Does anyone know, how long does the transaction take for withdraw ZCash from the exchange Bittrex?
Blackfurysm

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:58:38 AM

I'm using CoinBase, Bittrex and FreeWallet. These are the most convinient exchanges for me, I tried a lot.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: