Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:44:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with Jaxx wallet and ZEC  (Read 621 times)
ip977 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:10:28 PM

Hi everybody !

Can somebody help me with Jaxx wallet.
Im using Jaxx wallet and its been great exept with Zcash/ZEC.
First it started with refusing sending coins somethimes. Now its permanent problem.
It recives but wont sent.

Contacted support but all they said is use newer version and try to use pair( on my cell and PC). Tried all and problem is the same.
Dont know what to do anymore Sad

Any experience ?

Please help !

Thank You !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:14:06 PM

Hi everybody !

First it started with refusing sending coins somethimes. Now its permanent problem.

Contacted support but all they said is use newer version and try to use pair( on my cell and PC). Tried all and problem is the same.

Any experience ?

Please help !

Thank You !

That is first level technical support team reply bro, This is how real time project company's executives also reply to you. Always older version only supports the core implemention else you have update the beta or developer version to have every new updation to the wallet or site. Write them escalation email to them to get the level 2 help bro.
pfft

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:10:30 PM

I had some problem and i receive an fast reply from them sounds like this :
Have you tried resetting the cache (Menu > Settings > Reset Jaxx Cache)? Before doing so, please make sure you have a copy of your 12-word Backup Phrase by writing it down and securing it in a safe location. If you have set up a security PIN, the cache reset will not reset the PIN or the PIN feature.

Please let us know if this was helpful.

I do it and it`s working
fanatic26

Activity: 756
Merit: 560

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:25:01 PM

I had nothing but trouble with Jaxx. Do not make the mistake of submitting your mining rewards directly to the wallet.

Also you can find the wallet file on your PC and load it into a normal zcash wallet like zcash4win and you wont have those problems anymore.

Stop buying industrial miners, running them at home, and then complaining about the noise.
nixx

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:31:50 PM

I had nothing but trouble with Jaxx. Do not make the mistake of submitting your mining rewards directly to the wallet.

Also you can find the wallet file on your PC and load it into a normal zcash wallet like zcash4win and you wont have those problems anymore.

Which wallet do you use to store mined Zcash?
hanskan

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:18:33 PM

Hi everybody !

Any experience ?

Please help !

Thank You !

Please stop using this piece of crap all together. It's so full of bugs and slow AF. I has been 78 DAYS! since BTC/BCH fork and these wankers still haven't implemented BCH lmao. Get a ledger / trezor and send your ZEC  there once a week directly from pool
foldingextra

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:29:27 PM

Hi everybody !

Any experience ?

Please help !

Thank You !

Please stop using this piece of crap all together. It's so full of bugs and slow AF. I has been 78 DAYS! since BTC/BCH fork and these wankers still haven't implemented BCH lmao. Get a ledger / trezor and send your ZEC  there once a week directly from pool

I have stopped using Jaxx a few months ago, it is better to use original wallet.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 11:38:49 PM

I've had the same problems with Jaxx too. Sometimes it wouldn't send. Transactions would fail. Currency conversion doesn't work. Sometimes my balance wouldn't even load.

My suggestion for you is to export your private key and uninstall Jaxx. Just use some other wallet or even a web wallet. There are lots better out there that simply work right out of the box. Sorry Jaxx.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
ip977 (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:19:48 AM

I still didnt get my ZEC Sad

I only have 12 words from my jaxx wallet.
Can I restore with them and another wallet but not jaxx-s ?

Please tell me with which one.

Thank You !

timbereagle

Activity: 881
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:14:46 AM

I still didnt get my ZEC Sad

I only have 12 words from my jaxx wallet.
Can I restore with them and another wallet but not jaxx-s ?

Please tell me with which one.

Thank You !

Go to settings and check your zcash  private key.
Download zcash4win to your computer. Enter your private key there and wait for synchronization.

CryptoWatcher420

Activity: 462
Merit: 258

Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:40:27 AM

for anyone whom is sending mining payment to there jaxx they should stop like ASAP, jaxx isn't ment to process multi output payments such as those coming from pools, jaxx is a LIGHTWEIGHT wallet

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: