Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:26:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 24-48 Hour loan  (Read 646 times)
Mephisto234 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:32:37 PM

Steven Glover
Mephisto234
.28 btc
.45 btc or more if time goes over 72
2-4 days Most likely sooner than later I only say all this because of the time to convert btc to fiat and back.
1GC8yktW9Q3DcpnghjLRQk8iK14s3npofL

I really need help.
I am an(or was) on site residential manager. I can send a link to imgur file holding pic with id. Any documentation you would like. My boss/slumlord is refusing me 2 months back pay, until i pay my last month rent. It is a very long story, with so many little things. He has broken labor laws and is already being sued. But for me to legally make my claim and get my wages i still have to pay this slumlord his rent. He told me today to deposit 750, tell him what he owes me, and he will pay me just to get rid of me. I am owed over 2600. There is a class action against him from other tennants. I am getting even if more from the class action. So i can pay you from the wages alone. I just cant get my claim until im current on rent. And i would be but i had to feed my girl.

I will sign any message, and be a loyal customer for life. I used blockfolio for a year and never had one day with less than 10% gain, and i have an open account with poloniex, bittrex, bitfinex and coinigy. I am very serious. Please give me a chance.. I just need help. Thank you so much for your time. I need some one to back me for a day. I live in Sacramento, ca.

I guess that sums it up. There is more as far as the suit is concerned. But remember. The money for your repayment is assured by my back wages which he has offered once i get current on rent.
I look at this as an opportunity to built a rep here, as i would love to take out other loans to invest. I hope to build a strong long standing relationship with someone. Please contact me.
mephisto.234.sg@gmail.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:56:53 PM

Steven Glover
Mephisto234
.28 btc
.45 btc or more if time goes over 72
2-4 days Most likely sooner than later I only say all this because of the time to convert btc to fiat and back.
1GC8yktW9Q3DcpnghjLRQk8iK14s3npofL

I really need help.
I am an(or was) on site residential manager. I can send a link to imgur file holding pic with id. Any documentation you would like. My boss/slumlord is refusing me 2 months back pay, until i pay my last month rent. It is a very long story, with so many little things. He has broken labor laws and is already being sued. But for me to legally make my claim and get my wages i still have to pay this slumlord his rent. He told me today to deposit 750, tell him what he owes me, and he will pay me just to get rid of me. I am owed over 2600. There is a class action against him from other tennants. I am getting even if more from the class action. So i can pay you from the wages alone. I just cant get my claim until im current on rent. And i would be but i had to feed my girl.

I will sign any message, and be a loyal customer for life. I used blockfolio for a year and never had one day with less than 10% gain, and i have an open account with poloniex, bittrex, bitfinex and coinigy. I am very serious. Please give me a chance.. I just need help. Thank you so much for your time. I need some one to back me for a day. I live in Sacramento, ca.

I guess that sums it up. There is more as far as the suit is concerned. But remember. The money for your repayment is assured by my back wages which he has offered once i get current on rent.
I look at this as an opportunity to built a rep here, as i would love to take out other loans to invest. I hope to build a strong long standing relationship with someone. Please contact me.
mephisto.234.sg@gmail.com

Didnt you ask for a loan before? You need valid collateral. No id, no picture, no document or whatever is considered as valid collateral. If you need money, go to a bank, talk to a family member, go to a cash advance place, or a pawn shop. Youre not gonna get one here.

EDIT: Yep. http://archive.is/fD7hh
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:02:39 AM

The only thing of value i could offer as collateral is a pair of emerald earrings set in white gold. They are genuine, not lab produced, or enhanced. I bought them as a Christmas present for her last year while i was out of town... I could not risk giving them to anyone but a reputable escrow service. I could not live with losing those. I paid around 400 for them, and you know how some jewelers are. "They were on sale"... So I doubt they are actually appraised at that... I thought I mentioned this in the first article, but it is an option. But like i said. It most likely isn't worth as much as I need. Just being honest and upfront.
Appreciate the honesty but unfortunately this is not how things work out here.You can try using those rings as physical collateral nearby.I mean isn't it better if you find someone to give you loan who you can trust with your previous earnings ?
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:57:14 AM

I can offer you 80% of the worth of your collateral, to be held in escrow.
Parodium

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:50:14 PM

@Parodium I would consider. It would depend on repay amount, escrow service used, but more importantly your valuation of the product. I dont expect what i paid. But i do hope for some middle ground.

What is the collateral you have, then we can decide what it's worth is as collateral.
AnotherBTCNoob

Activity: 318
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:14:16 PM

@Parodium I would consider. It would depend on repay amount, escrow service used, but more importantly your valuation of the product. I dont expect what i paid. But i do hope for some middle ground.
Hopefully Parodium can provide you with a solution. If that doesn't work, you thought of pawning/selling the earrings?
Parodium

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:49:40 AM

I could never sell them. They are too precious to her. I am in negotiations. I may have it figured out. If anyone has the inclination to follow my link for coinhive. Im sure you know what it is. It would require no donation, other than a few seconds of hashpower, and would help me accumulate monero in attempts to fill the gaps... just a thought. Thank you to all those who follow. Many apologies if this is frowned upon or not allowed.

https://cnhv.co/6lxq

If you're confident the loan will be repaid, then they wont be sold, they'll be returned to you after the loan is complete.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 12:08:27 AM

Whoever gave me the bad rep... I will Make you like me.... lol

You have to understand, if we let one newbie get away with a loan, we will be overrun with thousands of them.

You can lock this thread yourself by the control at the lower left.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Suzobo

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:35:20 AM

You have to understand, if we let one newbie get away with a loan, we will be overrun with thousands of them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: