Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SwapStick Scam - 20 BTC PROOF  (Read 555 times)
therealfalcon (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:14:16 PM

hello i am giving a loan on my other thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2267025.msg22965574#msg22965574

The SwapStick Contacted Me Over Telegram:
And Then He Wanted To See If Am legit Via Connecting to Teamviewer, and there you go he connected from two pcs and just clicked send button.
he also wanted to record the session.

WHAT I DID TO PROTECT :
I have an extra pc for things like this
had my hand over my wifi router and power button to instantly cut

PROOF :

]

[/url

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KirigayaTo

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:23:23 PM

On this forum they do nothing against the scammers, they leave them just a negative feedback, the scammer buys a legendary account and continue to scam

Scammers deserve to be tortured with tools from the Middle Ages
therealfalcon (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:35:09 PM

On this forum they do nothing against the scammers, they leave them just a negative feedback, the scammer buys a legendary account and continue to scam

Scammers deserve to be tortured with tools from the Middle Ages

yes people fall for these guys this is why they continue to grow

SwapStick

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

King of Cryptos

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:42:25 PM

What are you talking about ? You never sent your teamviewer password so I didn't bother trading. Show me proof that I was on your side.. don't lie
Ziploc

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:47:08 AM

What are you talking about ? You never sent your teamviewer password so I didn't bother trading. Show me proof that I was on your side.. don't lie
you are truly a scammer, I hope some legendary DT member will visit your account soon.
Asking and so desperate for Teamviewer proof is clear indication that you were trying to steal.
Even OP said that he can sign a message with your name holding 20 BTC but you told that they will not work... sure man , wish you happy scamming.

Motherfucker Indians living in other countries and ruining environment there, You Mom should be fucked and lynched with toads.
ziploc+

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:47:09 AM

you are truly a scammer, I hope some legendary DT member will visit your account soon.
Asking and so desperate for Teamviewer proof is clear indication that you were trying to steal.
Even OP said that he can sign a message with your name holding 20 BTC but you told that they will not work... sure man , wish you happy scamming.

Motherfucker Indians living in other countries and ruining environment there, You Mom should be fucked and lynched with toads.

don't listen to that guy he is a scammer and thief and stole my account....check his feedback it was proven but the admins still let him keep it

you dare accusing someone of theft and scam while you are a proven one !!!!

I'm not a noob..Just got my acc. hacked and stolen here's the proof:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1996358.msg19877515#
therealfalcon (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:15:11 AM

you called me asking password on call and then you connected with 2 pcs, for one i disallowed access. but i had no time to block access for 2nd one and the thing i did is shut down my computer

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:32:37 AM

What a pathetic joke. Who would lend out anything to someone who rejects a signed message as proof but demands Teamviewer? Roll Eyes Tagged.

Glad you avoided that scam OP, and next time reject any kind of remote viewing software and go ahead with escrow right away.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:10:09 PM

Someone tried to scam me also but the amount was way lower than yours. From the screenshots it is clear he was desperate. It's better if you avoid giving loans to such people who are asking for proof i get 1 btc as interest is lot it's not worth it.
In case you are wondering here's what happened with me : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2060969.msg20568039#msg20568039
therealfalcon (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:58:23 PM

Someone tried to scam me also but the amount was way lower than yours. From the screenshots it is clear he was desperate. It's better if you avoid giving loans to such people who are asking for proof i get 1 btc as interest is lot it's not worth it.
In case you are wondering here's what happened with me : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2060969.msg20568039#msg20568039
   i am glad you saved yours too

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:58:42 PM

The user in question is a pathetic imbecile. He's just a bit above scammers such as Quickseller.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Danos

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 09:23:53 PM

The user in question is a pathetic imbecile. He's just a bit above scammers such as Quickseller.
Don't forget that the OP is proven failed scammer, and actually his "Loan service" is fake.
How can someone who offers up to 30btc loan request 9btc loan ? Cheesy
I mean... Check the scammer section and the thread against him.
Not saying the reported person here is innocent or anything like that but even the OP is PROVEN scammer.
This "fight" scammer vs scammer is so epic Cheesy
Another scammer tried to scam proven scammer Cheesy
I had great laugh reading  their conversation Cheesy
Teamviewer scams is older than the failed scamming OP

Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:00:39 AM

Sorry for bumping this thread, but this is just hilarious.

I suppose Lauda dictated her btc address over the phone? Grin. TX ID?
therealfalcon (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:35:33 PM

Sorry for bumping this thread, but this is just hilarious.

I suppose Lauda dictated her btc address over the phone? Grin. TX ID?

this dudes send a text from us number for address, very clever !!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: