Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:21:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading Bitcoin  (Read 916 times)
ParveZ219 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:17:25 PM

What about cyber cafe's?
Most of the owner of cyber cafe dont know about bitcoins...if we can convince them about bitcoins then the popularity of bitcoins can be doubled..what's ur opinion?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:03:01 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 02:09:42 AM by Dilladupak

What about cyber cafe's?
Most of the owner of  warnet dont know about bitcoin..if we can convince them about bitcoins then the popularity of bitcoins can be doubled..what's ur opinion?
they most likely think of it as revenue from a bitcoin greater than the income of warnet so they are less sure, that bitcoin income is better than the warnet
 I also have a warnet  but I prefer my onlien work in bitcoin. because bitcoin is very promising in everybody to get good results from the bitcoin .. though can make a bright future
let alone you by trading by way of investment, it is very easy to get the results every day even every time
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:29:24 PM

What about cyber cafe's?
Most of the owner of cyber cafe dont know about warnet ..if we can convince them about bitcoins then the popularity of bitcoins can be doubled..what's ur opinion?
they most likely think of it as revenue from a bitcoin greater than the income of warnet so they are less sure, that bitcoin income is better than the warnet
 I also have a warnet  but I prefer my onlien work in bitcoin. because bitcoin is very promising in everybody to get good results from the bitcoin .. though can make a bright future
let alone you by trading by way of investment, it is very easy to get the results every day even every time

Absolutely true. Working online with bitcoin isn't a bad idea. My neighbors keep asking me about this job and how to earn bitcoin. They also have family to feed so they are the ones who get interested in it. I spread bitcoin if the person is willing to help himself/herself with determination. I won't spread info of bitcoin if the person is not willing to give their time listening and asking about bitcoin. I wanna see how hungry they are about bitcoin and by the time they are eager enough,I spread semi-detail information about bitcoin and the rest will be history.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:26:20 PM

What about cyber cafe's?
Most of the owner of cyber cafe dont know about bitcoins...if we can convince them about bitcoins then the popularity of bitcoins can be doubled..what's ur opinion?

A product of value does not need an appeal to convince people to be part  of it, that is the way I feel about Bitcoin,it's value does not require an appeal to convince any one to be part of  it, the world present move is the cryptocurrency  world.
When I saw how the life of a friend change financiallly, I did not require any appeal from hime to be part of the gold mine of this age.
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:53:30 PM

What about cyber cafe's?
Most of the owner of cyber cafe dont know about warnet ..if we can convince them about bitcoins then the popularity of bitcoins can be doubled..what's ur opinion?

Absolutely true. Working online with bitcoin isn't a bad idea. My neighbors keep asking me about this job and how to earn bitcoin. They also have family to feed so they are the ones who get interested in it. I spread bitcoin if the person is willing to help himself/herself with determination. I won't spread info of bitcoin if the person is not willing to give their time listening and asking about bitcoin. I wanna see how hungry they are about bitcoin and by the time they are eager enough,I spread semi-detail information about bitcoin and the rest will be history.
I think in current time trading and investment in bitcoin is the best place to earn money, In fact bitcoin is providing opportunities to people to make more money. I think a lot of people are already earning a good amount of money from bitcoin investment, Those people who have invested money in bitcoin about 2 years ago they are now millionaire and still continue to make more and more.
shursight

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 11:00:01 PM

there are still cyber cafes all over the world? there were like more than 10 in my city a few years ago, and now there is only one, but there is not even 2 people joining and using pc's during the day, the poor guy who is on the  hall of the cyber cafe is so lonely, nobody enters to cyber cafes anymore, because 9 of 10 people now has a computer on their own houses.
So i dont think it is a good idea, there are better ones, that requires more people but are more efficient, like promoting among the streets.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:55:15 PM

there are still cyber cafes all over the world? there were like more than 10 in my city a few years ago, and now there is only one, but there is not even 2 people joining and using pc's during the day, the poor guy who is on the  hall of the cyber cafe is so lonely, nobody enters to cyber cafes anymore, because 9 of 10 people now has a computer on their own houses.
So i dont think it is a good idea, there are better ones, that requires more people but are more efficient, like promoting among the streets.
Unfortunately there is no crypto caffee in my country.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:13:53 AM

There are not much of them on other countries. Plus if they are computer savvy then it wont be a problem. They may have bumped with bitcoin already.
How did you know that they dont know about bitcoin? Have you done a survey or something?
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:41:43 AM

What about cyber cafe's? Most of the owner of cyber cafe dont know about bitcoins...if we can convince them about bitcoins then the popularity of bitcoins can be doubled..what's ur opinion?

I admire your intention of making Bitcoin really get popular especially with merchants so they would be accepting Bitcoin as one of the many mode of payments available in their shops. Yes, it is a good idea so the next time around you are in a cafe try to talk to the owner or manager and suggest that they take Bitcoin just like the many merchants who already did. And since a cafe can be a high traffic location, the exposure for Bitcoin is enhanced. Then sooner or later Bitcoin would really be going mainstream.

And when it is already mainstream, we would have people like Jamie Dimon who will issue so many warnings that Bitcoin is about to defraud people and is about to pop just like a balloon full of nothing but air. Countries all around the world that are not in love with Bitcoin would then issue advisory for their citizens not to get involved with the biggest scam of all time while many people are already smiling and even laughing because they are experiencing the great life brought on by Bitcoin.

What an idea! What a life!
NerdYale

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:45:31 AM

What about cyber cafe's?

For the moment there I though you would be spreading bitcoin really. Bitcoin information drive you mean? Yes, spreading info about information in cybercafe would increase awareness to users because that will the place where people can easily relate to bitcoin.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:45:59 AM

there are still cyber cafes all over the world? there were like more than 10 in my city a few years ago, and now there is only one, but there is not even 2 people joining and using pc's during the day, the poor guy who is on the  hall of the cyber cafe is so lonely, nobody enters to cyber cafes anymore, because 9 of 10 people now has a computer on their own houses.

Here the same. Before there were several cyber-cafes, but when people started buying laptops the number of customers decreased. But at least here there is something new happening: The new games are very heavy for the laptops most people have, so they need to play at cyber-cafes with friends and enjoy the experience with nice graphics. The hourly price is very cheap and I think it would be interesting for cyber-cafes owners on long term if they keep the profit in BTCs.

Also, it's a good way to spread Bitcoin among more people, the technology enthusiasts, especially young gamers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:51:01 AM

What about cyber cafe's?
Here this is really a good topic that I found , but I think the owners of the cyber cafe are happy with their earnings in the offline shop by providing the online ways for the people .
Here one of my friend owns a cyber cafe then I explained him about the cpu miner for the altcoins to mine , after that he agreed with me and I setup cpu miner software in his 20 pc for the mining of  DOTA coin and monthly he was making about 400$ free of cost .
After that he started serious work in this field and now today he is a big earner in bitcoin , so here in my opinion a lack of education about the bitcoin is happening in this present time , so may be a new change we will see in the future where every online thing will be joined with the bitcoin and bitcoin only .
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:02:12 AM

Maybe they already know about bitcoin and its benefits, but they don't spread that information to people and employees. And they could have set up a cyber cafe business long before there was bitcoin, so the owner let the business run as usual even if it didn't give you more profit.
Thus, I think it's not a problem for those who still want to run the business.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:34:39 AM

It can be a good idea,  but I think the best way is to introduce it to big investors,  when big and  trusted investors join,  there will be  a lot of people follow to invest,  in cyber cafe there is only limited person that will join but it will be easier to explained and higher chances that they will be interested,  bitcoin need to be introduce in every sector,  so any place is good to introduce bitcoin
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:37:01 AM

I believe that spreading bitcoin in our system is a grrat idea. It will help the market go boom. Why? Because of the demands of bitcoin.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:40:55 AM

What about cyber cafe's?
What specifically made you think to target the cyber Cafe owners? If you want to run a awareness of Bitcoin then why not everyone is made aware of bitcoin and convinced to use them. Cyber Cafe owners aren't really going to care about bitcoin unless then are tech enthusiasts, likely they will be, even then instead of investing in btc they would rather invest in making their cyber Cafe better.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:08:32 AM

I think it more to spreading bitcoin by teaching to other in order to have learning you have to show the history of bitcoin and it good future if ever bitcoin is commercialize it will think easily to spread.
Ankush2108

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 04:11:14 AM

Yes afcourse, spreading Bitcoin is beneficial for Bitcoin as well as for us. Because popularity increase the earnings also and if we remember our past then someone also told us about Bitcoin they help us to boost our earnings so we also have to help others and it's good to spread Bitcoin and help others
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:19:43 AM

I can actually Share the Idea of earning Fiat through Bitcoin.
My Classmates are always asking, where Do i get my Money, so I answer Them Through Research of Online Jobs, They are to Fond of Playing games and spending Money, But me, while using PC in other cafes I'm always earning.

If ever, there is A person who wants to learn eagerly, then I will Teach Him how to earn Bitcoins. but not the way of Spoon Feeding.
Cammo01

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:25:08 AM

Great idea if you ask me! Unsure why they haven't taken it on already!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: