Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:33:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gonna start trading again next week.  (Read 341 times)
catfishftw (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:24:22 PM

Hi!
A month ago I started to trade with 800$ and within a week I reached 1100$ from trading in alt and btc.
But for now I am gonna start again but with 150$ i wanna reach 1000$
is that hard? What should I do exactly? How long should it take? I need max tips from PROFESSIONAL traders please 😂 Because this is all what I got for now and really need to pay for college and so
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rei_m

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:18:03 PM

I plan on getting some BTC before the upcoming forks and hopefully make some extra cash - same as what happened with BCH.
I'm not a "PROFESSIONAL" trader though - pretty much a newbie like you - so take my advice with a grain of salt Smiley
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:53:00 PM

There isn't a time frame that you'll earn x amount. Depending on how this upcoming hard fork effects the price, you could not make a single penny for months.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:18:42 PM

for now it will be difficult to create such an opportunity,, because bitcoin price has soared, but I give you one suggestion,. so you keep the funds in dogecoin,, the price of doge coin is very low price,. and there is  possibility of a price spike as it passes through the upcoming hard fork,. but that's just the advice I gave.. for the next decision is only in you..
fedoralite

Activity: 548
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:36:44 PM

Hi!
A month ago I started to trade with 800$ and within a week I reached 1100$ from trading in alt and btc.
is that hard? What should I do exactly? How long should it take? I need max tips from PROFESSIONAL traders please 😂 Because this is all what I got for now and really need to pay for college and so

It will be hard for you if you are new to this platform and I advise that you seek some professional traders advice nor maybe you should learn from past trades you've got so that you can reach your aim. And also don't be greedy to see if the coin is pumping since you can be deceive by a sudden dump if you will aim for so much high profit in your heads and just trade with precaution since hype is all around.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:03:24 PM

Hi!

Why you still need to seek help when you have successfully gain almost 400$ in a week as you have said?

Just continue with what you do, don't fix it if ain't broken mate. I think you already did good. Just rinse and repeat. Of course everything will be difficult in the beginning because of the learning curve. But I think you can do it because you have been there. I just suggest that keep you emotions check and mitigate your risk. Just lay down your entry and exit point. Goodluck.
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:49:57 PM

Hi!

If you did a good job in your last trading, then you can do it again but small capital can earn a small profit too but if you place your investment at the good coin and it pumps immediately, it was definitely awesome!!!

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:31:37 AM

Hi!

Not that easy buddy, you really have to analyze the market and we will find out if what will happen after the hard fork. For now save more money so you can trade more in the upcoming fork. But don't expect to get a higher return for that kind amount of money, it really takes time and a lot of effort.
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:04:00 AM

Well it is a very good desition mate, but you should take care of the markets because the market has been very volatile this last few days, but you can still give a try on it, maybe you can make a few bucks from it without risking a lot of money. so take care of it, because most altcoins are down, but maybe it is a good opportunity to buy at a cheap price and then sell again in some weeks when the price recovers again. good luck

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:17:54 AM

Too be honest, $150 isn't much.  Your trading will be like paying and then praying for the $1000 profits.   I'm not saying it can't happen but if you had a larger bankroll, it'd be much easier to gain $1000 since it's not that large of an amount.  Just think of it as sitting down at a blackjack table with $10 and you want to win $75.  You must win your first hand to have any chance or it's game over. 
catfishftw (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:47:43 AM

I plan on getting some BTC before the upcoming forks and hopefully make some extra cash - same as what happened with BCH.
I'm not a "PROFESSIONAL" trader though - pretty much a newbie like you - so take my advice with a grain of salt Smiley
Your tips is proffessional Wink
Hi!

If you did a good job in your last trading, then you can do it again but small capital can earn a small profit too but if you place your investment at the good coin and it pumps immediately, it was definitely awesome!!!
I believe in that! that's why I am all in! Cheesy
Hi!

Why you still need to seek help when you have successfully gain almost 400$ in a week as you have said?

Just continue with what you do, don't fix it if ain't broken mate. I think you already did good. Just rinse and repeat. Of course everything will be difficult in the beginning because of the learning curve. But I think you can do it because you have been there. I just suggest that keep you emotions check and mitigate your risk. Just lay down your entry and exit point. Goodluck.
I am just afraid to lose, I think first time was so so lucky!, but luck never stays to your side budd Smiley
for now it will be difficult to create such an opportunity,, because bitcoin price has soared, but I give you one suggestion,. so you keep the funds in dogecoin,, the price of doge coin is very low price,. and there is  possibility of a price spike as it passes through the upcoming hard fork,. but that's just the advice I gave.. for the next decision is only in you..
Dogecoin? I will PM you for that I will buy today so .. Tongue
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:08:30 AM

Hi!

It will be hard for you if you are new to this platform and I advise that you seek some professional traders advice nor maybe you should learn from past trades you've got so that you can reach your aim. And also don't be greedy to see if the coin is pumping since you can be deceive by a sudden dump if you will aim for so much high profit in your heads and just trade with precaution since hype is all around.
Even professionals wont really help you out but somehow you can get some advices from them which you can actually apply on your trading style and more.Just keep on the things you do back in the past where you did gain $300 in a week which isnt really bad at all but talking to have a capital of $150 to reach out thousands bucks would really be a hard thing.You cant be sure if you can make money anytime on doing trading.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:14:09 AM

$150 to $1000 is possible but I can't give any exact time frame for such increase. I have made over $3k from $100 in 6 months from one of the coin this year so yes you can easily make that by investing in some good projects/token during ICO.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:54:22 AM

Congratulations for your first successful trading and I will advice you to follow the pattern you follow in the first place that makes you to have that little progress in your trading. $150 though a little small to invest into cryptocoins and make  $1000 in short time, we would need a lot of effort to succeed in that. Another thing you will need to understand is that you should not over trade, because you what to get to $1000 by all means but trade with a mind that trading is a two  edge sword and if it goes against your plan you will lose.
catfishftw (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:51:34 AM

$150 to $1000 is possible but I can't give any exact time frame for such increase. I have made over $3k from $100 in 6 months from one of the coin this year so yes you can easily make that by investing in some good projects/token during ICO.
Well that's very postive! Thanks i will start trading carefuly and look forward for good results.
But what about tge upcoming hard fork?
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:19:16 PM

Hi!
- $800 to $1100 is really good profit
- $150 to $1000 yes possible but you can't make that in really short time and you need to be patience.
- Don't just invest all you have in one coin and you will not make that high return by just trading top coins as their price usually don't rise like crazy overnight.
- Invest in some tokens that were dumped when just listed despite successful ICO.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:05:34 PM

Well that's very postive! Thanks i will start trading carefuly and look forward for good results.

On the other hand, I have lost some value of my tokens(half already) because I thought that this token is something special that's why I decided to hold and not go with the flow when the token was listed on a exchange and boy I was wrong.

On the other hand, as amacar2 has pointed, its really possible although as what you have said, sometimes there's still the element of luck, so, you just need to patience and be careful on choosing the coins that you are going to invest with. Or maybe just spread it across several coins so at least you have an hedge that if something goes wrong, you have some Plan B in place. I don't know about the upcoming hard fork though, its really hard to predict specially before and after the fork. Just don't be too aggressive and wait after hard fork is completed and see how it pans out. Goodluck to you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:05:38 PM

After the hardfork, BTC might get pushed back a bit by the altcoins. I emphasize the word might because the cryptomarket is unpredictable 'n whatnot.

Trading from $150 to $1000 can be surprisingly easy in the right circumstances; I managed to increase my initial investment of $110 to $2000 in the first six months of 2017 because of the extreme bullmarket, while my trading-skills are just dire. However, patience and a strategy are indeed key in these kinds of challenges. Oh, and realize that the cryptomarket is a minefield; most coins around these days are rubbish and are bound to nosedive into the ground in the (near) future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: