Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:53:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE PERCEIVED FAILURE OF THE COIN CALLED BINANCE  (Read 214 times)
Mikelude (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:44:40 PM

When the Chinese exchange sprang up from the indigenous coin called Binance, I thought I have finally seen my ticket to financial breakthrough in crypto trading and investment. But how wrong I was! Having seen how well the initial Chinese Coins fared, I thought Binance would fare much better, considering the use cases associated with it. I didn't waste time to withdraw almost all my savings just to make sure I invested in this new gold in the market. The coin didn't waste time in showing bearish signs immediately I took a position. Within a short time, the coin has dropped about 60% from my buying price. I expected a bounce back to its ATH but the coin has defied this expectation as it keeps on dangling at its current price. I might be wrong to draw this conclusion at this time but I believe the coin can still put smile in the face of we the investors. Here, I drop my pen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joshuab90

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 11:05:11 PM

When the Chinese exchange sprang up from the indigenous coin called Binance, I thought I have finally seen my ticket to financial breakthrough in crypto trading and investment. But how wrong I was! Having seen how well the initial Chinese Coins fared, I thought Binance would fare much better, considering the use cases associated with it. I didn't waste time to withdraw almost all my savings just to make sure I invested in this new gold in the market. The coin didn't waste time in showing bearish signs immediately I took a position. Within a short time, the coin has dropped about 60% from my buying price. I expected a bounce back to its ATH but the coin has defied this expectation as it keeps on dangling at its current price. I might be wrong to draw this conclusion at this time but I believe the coin can still put smile in the face of we the investors. Here, I drop my pen.

What was the initial price you bought in at? That's pretty unfortunate that it took a dip on you. Have you considered using those coins to offset trading costs?
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:07:22 AM

Currently binance coin is doing so well, sorry if you you lost 60% of your portfolio

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:49:57 AM

You said it all. The value of the coin might go up at any time. The fact that the coin is experiencing a deep doesn't mean you have seen all that it can offer. While I know how terrible one can feel when an investment drops in value, it is only normal that it does drop, likewise when it picks up. a little patience will give you lots of reasons to smile.
shekt4

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:59:40 PM

Lol...funny time and patience is what is needed in the cryptocurrencies space to create real and massive wealth...imagine what has really happened to binance coin now..lol

I konw u have probably learnt your lessons...

Hint; look for a good project you believe in...secure a good position and forget it!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: