Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:10:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-17-10] CoreMedia.info -John McAfee Exclusive Radio Q&A Shocking Pro BTC  (Read 157 times)
Lorilikes (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:31:54 PM

Original URL on our site :
http://coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/1010-john-mcafee-predicts-bitcoin-value
Written By Lorilikes

John McAfee Predicted Highest Bitcoin Value 24 Hours Before It Happened On Crypto Core Radio.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Lorilikes
True to his unpredictable, party-animal image he confirmed willingness to talk with us, however his actual appointment time was never scheduled in stone- so he left a salivating audience of crypto enthusiasts wondering “When?”.

When McAfee called into the number that was provided, our host Lootz wasn't expecting the call- it was a day past the initial time we had been aiming for. 

The Crypto Core Radio host was relaxing into an afternoon siesta, when his nap was interrupted by the ring of his telephone.  Naturally when Lootz answered the phone, mid-afternoon on a Wednesday, the voice of John McAfee didn't ring the familiar bell, because he asked for Lori- that's me, I had invited him to speak on the show. McAfee was told he dialed the wrong number, because Lootz and I are certainly not roommates.

The phone rang again.  This time the fog was lifting for Lootz and it dawned on him that John McAfee was on the phone...

Read the rest of John McAfees shocking interview, he nailed price prediction 24 hours before it hit it's all time high, stomps on Chase Bankers nonsense and calls Chase the REAL Fraud, it's a must read must listen interview.  He agreed to do a part 2, details for that also linked in original URL :

http://coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/1010-john-mcafee-predicts-bitcoin-value

Thank you for viewing my article at the link above.

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: