Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:12:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Current Bitcoin price already priced in Bitcoin gold free airdrop?  (Read 419 times)
very_452001 (OP)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:39:50 PM

Leading up to 25th october bitcoin gold hard fork, where do you guys think bitcoin price will go?
BMG86

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:46:03 AM

Leading up to 25th october bitcoin gold hard fork, where do you guys think bitcoin price will go?

I'm thinking that we'll hit $6k if not, then pretty darn close. And by time the november fork rolls around, I'm guessing we'll see the $6500-$7000 mark. But thats just my guess.
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:03:22 AM

Just like the subject of the thread says, I think the current Bitcoin price already has the value of Bitcoin gold priced in it. So I think after the airdrop, no matter what happens with the price of Bitcoin gold, the price of Bitcoin will fall below $5,000.
very_452001 (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:37:50 PM

Ok 6K or below 5k guys?
Cicada1033

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:17:07 PM

I see the price close to 6000$ before to fork but not over that mark. Also after the fork I think we will see some money flowing into altcoins again. There is simply too much speculation on "free Bitcoin Gold". I don't know why so many people belive this fork will exactly be like the Bitcoin Cash fork.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
coleman268

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:32:24 PM

Should hit 6k before the fork, but honestly btcg is so overrated and it's gonna be even less than btch
btzajla

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:01:43 PM

The price will be + 6000$
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:23:30 AM

I think it's already somewhat hit its high for the bitcoingold airdrop. Whatever causes the price to go up now, it probably won't be because of bitcoingold. I'm predicting it won't hit 6k before oct 25, but it will before segwit2x

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:35:54 AM

Just my opinion it may get another big bump up before the 25th. Might get close to $6000 but not much over and then after the fork will dump in the 4000s until we get closer to the next fork
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:04:33 AM

In fact, no body care about that bitcoingold thing..bitcoin gold is a joke and only small people want it. I read one of bitcoin pioneer saying it. The people only care about segwit2x not this shit coin
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:31:01 AM

The price of BTC should be somewhere near $6000 during the fork. After the fork the price will surely decline.
People are saying that the money will rise towards the altcoins and I think the same too but at the same time there are good chances that the altcoins will go down together with BTC as the history has shown as BTC takes the altcoins down with itslef. So there is nothing we could say now what is going to happen with the prices after the fork. Goosebumps !

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:58:28 AM

I can't rely say because it seems to me that the market has already price that into the price, I don't see Bitcoin Gold being as successful as BCASh at launch in my own opinion
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:08:10 AM

there is so little chance that this rise was because of bitcoin gold fork! so it is not even priced in.

the reason is simply because when the rise started at first nobody even knew about bitcoin cash. and those little who knew, remembered it as another ICO (BTG started as an ICO). and never even cared about it.
then after price went above the $5000 people started talking about Bitcoin Gold and how price rise was because of it, but by that time price already was near the ATH!

maybe BTG caused the rise from $5500 to $5800 but nothing more than that.

Buying the dip...
aaroc90

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:35:34 AM

$6k, I'm sure we will have a last minute hurrah the day before. It has to dump after that though, a correction will help for the future. I feel sorry for any newbie crypto investors who will make their bitcoin purchases just before the fork not realising what is happening. Then potentially lose a lot of money (temporarily). I just hope they wont pull their money out for good if that happens

Pigzbe
⇐ ● Pigzbe is a piggy-wallet powered by a family-friendly cryptocurrency ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○ ○
Catmony

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:49:38 AM

I am still expecting $6k+ by the time of hard fork, I will sell half of my bitcoin at over $6k because price can get dumped just after hardfork. I will buy back at around $4k to $4.5k per bitcoin.

I will suggest everyone not to be too optimistic about next hard fork or bitcoin gold as it will have some additional supply because of pre-mine.
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:38:47 AM

I'm thinking that we'll hit $6k if not, then pretty darn close. And by time the november fork rolls around, I'm guessing we'll see the $6500-$7000 mark. But thats just my guess.
I think it gives Bitcoin increase value and reach $ 6,000 when everyone is buying and keeping Bitcoin.
However after October 25 people will sell Bitcoin and buy altcoins, Bitcoin will drop sharply. But do not worry, it will rise again like we still see !!!!!
xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:24:56 AM

I think market already behave into free airdrop. Current bitcoin price moves are more about future. Its price was down for couple of months and now it is backing up strongly.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
very_452001 (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:35:12 AM

Ok what is the latest analysis so far? What can we expect or not to expect?
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:46:40 AM

Yes absolutely bitcoin is always leading and continuously increasing than other cryptocurrency as i read and reseach one of the investor saying that bitcoin currency was going up to $5000 so that if is this thru who cannot inspired to post and to invest here in bitcoin no one of altcoin can lead bitcoin only bitcoin can lead and increase like this.
Seansky

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:26:04 PM

Ok what is the latest analysis so far? What can we expect or not to expect?
Expect that btc price will go down a few days after hardfork. It has been priced in in already considering that many invested on bitcoin to add some on their already existing btc portfolio. Probably people would hurry to dump as soon as people received free bitcoin gold from fork. Do not expect for it to go up in the next coming days, it might take a week or two for the complete recovery of bitcoin price. Also, expect that bitcoin gold would be dumped instantly after it was opened for buy and sell.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: