Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:59:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GROKENVPS.HOST - FAST. CHEAP. RELIABLE V.P.S HOSTING! GET YOURS NOW!  (Read 733 times)
GROKEN (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 12:24:41 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 06:43:55 PM by GROKEN

GROKENVPS.HOST

We've been in business for the past two three years and we've been growing more and more ever since.

Our aim since the begining was to provide the highest quality available at accesible prices for everybody, and by doing so, we do our part to make the internet a better place!

Please visit our website at https://grokenvps.host/ to find out more about us, and order your vps.

Our Terms of Service are available at https://grokenvps.host/tos/ for anybody to read.

Another forum where we're selling is at TheBot.net (https://thebot.net/threads/grokens-vps-shop-fast-cheap-reliable-get-yours-now.376379/)

Any member with marketplace access can check our trading history and vouches in our thread (over +150 people vouch for us).

Contact us at https://grokenvps.host/client/contact.php or by email at sales@grokenvps.host.

Below you'll find our banner.

https://i.imgur.com/Y9pDU9A.png

Regards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
parth1b

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:25:33 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 01:51:32 AM by parth1b

CODEbits

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:41:26 PM

check skype
GROKEN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:20:49 PM

Bump! Smiley
Tesorex

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:31:26 PM

You have more than 150 vouchers on other site, none of them are here, please provide some vouch copies, since I care about a good reputation, if you would give me one N-MASTER VPS for 72 hours test, I will vouch for you and also purchase that service for a year.
GROKEN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:53:39 AM

You have more than 150 vouchers on other site, none of them are here, please provide some vouch copies, since I care about a good reputation, if you would give me one N-MASTER VPS for 72 hours test, I will vouch for you and also purchase that service for a year.

Hello sir,

I'll gladly provide you a vouch copy for you to test it.
Please signup at the website and open a support ticket requesting the vouch copy, and i'll deploy it for you.

Regards.
GROKEN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:19:41 PM

Bump! Smiley
Tesorex

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:51:16 AM

My son tells me that VPS vouch copy is good if it lasts for a month, I'll let you decide. already registered and opened a ticket. also bump.
GROKEN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:55:37 AM

My son tells me that VPS vouch copy is good if it lasts for a month, I'll let you decide. already registered and opened a ticket. also bump.

Hello sir,

The vouch copy is for a max amount of 72 hours as you first requested. If you want to use the server for a full month, you'll have to buy it.

Do let me know if you still want it so i can start deploying it.

Regards.
Tesorex

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:05:21 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 01:13:47 PM by Tesorex

Of course, I was saying that because it took me 6 days to come back to the forum and to this thread, since I'm active now 72 hours is enough time. thank you. I'll report my 72 hours use.
I'm Christopher registered in your site.
In the payment section I can only see paypal, so no Bitcoin?
Tesorex

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:04:47 AM

I got a full Bitcoin node installed, less than a day synced with the network.
GROKEN (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 06:23:45 PM

Bump! Smiley
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:41:33 PM

I see that all of your VPS offerings have both some amount of SSD and HDD storage available. Which one is the default one that is used for booting purposes? I assume it is the SSD for obvious reasons, but I do want to make sure since you never know. For the non-boot option, which I imagine would be the hard drive, what would the process for mounting it onto the VPS be? Is it completely ready to be software-mounted from the get-go through the shell or is there more to the process than that, such as controlling storage volumes through the control panel or having to submit a ticket to support for the storage volume to be properly linked to the VPS? I ask mostly because some systems I manage are mostly automated and I want to keep the management overhead as low as possible.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
GROKEN (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:35:42 PM

I see that all of your VPS offerings have both some amount of SSD and HDD storage available. Which one is the default one that is used for booting purposes? I assume it is the SSD for obvious reasons, but I do want to make sure since you never know. For the non-boot option, which I imagine would be the hard drive, what would the process for mounting it onto the VPS be? Is it completely ready to be software-mounted from the get-go through the shell or is there more to the process than that, such as controlling storage volumes through the control panel or having to submit a ticket to support for the storage volume to be properly linked to the VPS? I ask mostly because some systems I manage are mostly automated and I want to keep the management overhead as low as possible.

The default one is HDD, and the storage is linked automatically to the server so there's no need to open a support ticket.

GROKENVPSHOST

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:15:03 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 06:21:27 PM by GROKENVPSHOST

GROKENVPS.HOST

We've been in business for the past two three years and we've been growing more and more ever since.

Our aim since the begining was to provide the highest quality available at accesible prices for everybody, and by doing so, we do our part to make the internet a better place!

Please visit our website at https://grokenvps.host/ to find out more about us, and order your vps.

Our Terms of Service are available at https://grokenvps.host/tos/ for anybody to read.

Another forum where we're selling is at TheBot.net (https://thebot.net/threads/grokens-vps-shop-fast-cheap-reliable-get-yours-now.376379/)

Any member with marketplace access can check our trading history and vouches in our thread (over +150 people vouch for us).

Contact us at https://grokenvps.host/client/contact.php or by email at sales@grokenvps.host.

Below you'll find our banner.

https://i.imgur.com/Y9pDU9A.png

Regards.

----------------------------------------------------------------- PLEASE BE AWARE ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------- PLEASE BE AWARE ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My account was hacked by a Russian fellow which will undoubtly try to impersonate me and my business.

PLEASE, and i repeat, PLEASE, do not trade with this account.

My new account is the one i'm using to post this message.

bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:16:45 PM

-snip-
My account was hacked by a Russian fellow which will undoubtly try to impersonate my and my business.

I have sent you a support ticket asking to confirm this.

EDIT: I spoke with the original OP through grokenvps.host and I can confirm that he's been hacked.

GROKENVPSHOST

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:20:54 PM

-snip-
My account was hacked by a Russian fellow which will undoubtly try to impersonate my and my business.

I have sent you a support ticket asking to confirm this.

Answered! Smiley
timmytim

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:48:10 PM

.......PSA....... Do not rent a VPS from https://grokenvps.host.

Yes they are cheap, but they are cheap for a reason and the service is terrible. It is ran by one person and he is rarely ever around even though he claims to be working 18 hours a day. His home internet gets shut off and he will not reply to you on Skype or through his "support portal" on the website.

Today my bill was due. I never even received an invoice or message via email. He auto-runs my cc and it gets declined (because there wasn't btc in that account to cover the transaction). Rather than a courtesy grace period, his "script" shuts down my VPS and deletes it from disk. I tried to pay my bill TODAY, the day it is due only to find out, no.... your VPS was destroyed.

Lucky for me I have good backups but now I have to do allllllllll that again with a new provider.

Save yourself the frustration & headache and find someone else.

Thanks, @GROKENVPSHOST.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: