Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:25:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][Soul AIRDROP] Soul Napkins: Sell Your Soul on the Blockchain!  (Read 1757 times)
CharonsBuddy (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 01:00:05 PM

how to join airdrop? I still do not really understand.
must send 0.01 eth?
what is this pre-ICO?

You don't have to do anything to join the airdrop. You just need to be born! You were granted your soul via this amazing airdrop called birth! Hallelujah!  Grin
So now go along make use of your soul and sell it for some Ethereum! To do this just go to www.soulnapkins.com and put your soul up for sale.

To join the ICO, in case you only want our token (they are super rare only 144,000 exist!), just send your ETH to:

0x5bF554632a059aE0537a3EEb20Aced49348B8F99

Hallelujah!

Sell Your Soul or buy one at www.soulnapkins.store!
-> Soul Napkins Thread
CharonsBuddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 01:01:04 PM

confused realy,, Huh

How may we be of service to you? How can we enlighten your mind and soul?

-> Soul Napkins Thread
Bizrenz

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:03:48 PM

Reserved for filipino translation
CJrapidfire

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:26:46 PM

This is not free airdrops , it was an ICO and bounty programs, sorry , i skip for this one , good luck dev
kennieben

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:54:12 PM

https://twitter.com/kennike1986/status/929708433065967617
Eth: 0xa0aB82E710484FC137522AC7308031092E3fE998
chickenliver503

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:59:35 PM

Even for 1 Billion I will never sell my soul, only stupid people will support this project.
CharonsBuddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 02:03:55 PM

Even for 1 Billion I will never sell my soul, only stupid people will support this project.

Harsh words, but there's no such thing as bad publicity! All praise to Charon, the magnificent ferryman!  Kiss

-> Soul Napkins Thread
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:05:18 PM

Sell Your Soul? this is so creepy project.  Huh
CharonsBuddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:10:46 PM

Sell Your Soul? this is so creepy project.  Huh
I wouldn't go so far to call it creepy. In comparison, for example MCAP is a creepy project, I wonder why they are still worth anything... but I digress.

Anyway, you don't have to sell your soul. How about buying someone else's? A spare soul could give you a better bargaining position, once you made it to the other side. I also heard the rumor, that Burger King gives out free washroom vouchers to double and triple soul owners. The last one still has pending confirmation, though.

-> Soul Napkins Thread
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:16:37 PM

this is amazing, AH!

Leeke

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:03:09 AM

Yeh - I'm pretty certain this is the best idea I've heard of for awhile now Smiley

But I do have a few questions... is there really a market for souls? And whats to stop me from selling my soul over and over again...

My souls up for grabs anyways peeps - cos ya know - why not  Kiss Cry Cool

CharonsBuddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 07:52:05 AM

this is amazing, AH!

Thanks, it took us some effort, in fact, we had to drink a lot to come up with the idea!

-> Soul Napkins Thread
CharonsBuddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 07:58:18 AM

Yeh - I'm pretty certain this is the best idea I've heard of for awhile now Smiley

But I do have a few questions... is there really a market for souls? And whats to stop me from selling my soul over and over again...

Thanks! Well, I guess there is a market for anything. Maybe even something sexual, people have the weirdest fetishes. I guess there are myriads of people that get off thinking they own a soul on a digital napkin...

Regarding your question, every Ethereum address can sell a soul only once. If you try to be sneaky and sell your soul multiple times by creating several addresses, some of Ethereum's hash rate is diverted to struck you with lightning!
Currently we are working day and night on a future proof version that works with PoS CASPER as well....  Grin

-> Soul Napkins Thread
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:24:47 AM

Thanks! Well, I guess there is a market for anything. Maybe even something sexual, people have the weirdest fetishes. I guess there are myriads of people that get off thinking they own a soul on a digital napkin...

Regarding your question, every Ethereum address can sell a soul only once. If you try to be sneaky and sell your soul multiple times by creating several addresses, some of Ethereum's hash rate is diverted to struck you with lightning!
Currently we are working day and night on a future proof version that works with PoS CASPER as well....  Grin
amazing ahha  Grin

CharonsBuddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 07:29:21 AM

My souls up for grabs anyways peeps - cos ya know - why not  Kiss Cry Cool

Currently we are working day and night on a future proof version that works with PoS CASPER as well....  Grin
amazing ahha  Grin

Thanks!

And everyone remember you can turn your soul into sweet, sweet Ether at www.sell-your-soul.com!

Alternatively, buy some rare Soul Napkins of which only 144,000 exist at www.sell-your-soul.com. Instead of spending Ether for Napkins you can join our Bounty Campaign.

-> Soul Napkins Thread
DU3O

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:10:28 AM

Why do I feel that I am scared of this coin? It feels it is real, selling your soul for ether or on blockchain  Undecided Cry Embarrassed
CharonsBuddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:15:59 AM

Why do I feel that I am scared of this coin? It feels it is real, selling your soul for ether or on blockchain  Undecided Cry Embarrassed

Of course, it is real, but yeah it's not for everyone; at least no selling your soul. But, good sir, may I interest you in one of the souls we have currently on offer? A spare soul might be good investment in these trying times.  Wink

-> Soul Napkins Thread
garpaxdorf

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:19:26 AM

really?
soul for ether?
what.... ahahhaa
bachvs

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:02:08 AM

oy!
reserved for asahab kilab & SJW high moral compass translation.

i have a black belt in keyboardjitsu.

C
What is C?
CharonsBuddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:08:55 PM

oy!
reserved for asahab kilab & SJW high moral compass translation.

i have a black belt in keyboardjitsu.

That's the spirit!

By the way, another soul for sale at www.soulnapkins.com, Hallelujah!  Cheesy Grin Kiss

-> Soul Napkins Thread
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: