Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:22:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day Trading or HODLING  (Read 1876 times)
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:46:09 AM

When I first started day trading crypto earlier this yeah in low 1k's for BTC and about 80-90 for ETH I started making ridiculous amounts of profit and fast! I was mostly using Kraken, which I wont even get into how shit that platform is but anyways as im sure most are aware the massive correction/dip/crash whatever you want to call it wiped out majority of the profit earned prior.

I was forced to learn the hard way that if I had just held those original investments, no leverage, no day trades I would have made 10x more in the long-term. How many of you have experienced this same thing over the last 8 months???

Interested to see the perspectives, specifically with alts...
I think this is the right time for you to trade, the price of bitcoin is currently down slightly, according to my analysis, the bitcoin is in a strong position and is likely to rise very high. Now you need to do that is to buy bitcoin and wait for it to rise and sell to profit. If you do not want to trade, you can also buy and hold long term is also a very safe option.
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:26:41 AM

this also depends on the kind of trader that you are. If you're a day trader, you go in and out within the day, the longest would probably be 3 days. It has come to my understanding that when trading crypto, you have to ignore the usual movement of stocks or forex which could be in a week or maybe a month. A month in those traditional markets can only be a matter of minutes or hours in crypto. i hope you can give me advice on what do you think is best, small profits in a day or hodling and expecting huge gains?
qmclak

Activity: 275
Merit: 2

"Trade with profit"

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

So far,my experience it depends which coins you imvested,

But i prefer hodling alts tht has more potential,
I do scalping for sometimes for particular coins,
We need tp observe which coins is good for scalping and swing,
But for beginners it safe if you are a hodler.

♦[https://www.forextrendy.com/?hop=scdigital9]♦ ► FOREX TRENDY ◄ ♦TRENDS SCANNER ,Increase your chance in winning  ♦
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:21:56 AM

When I first started day trading crypto earlier this yeah in low 1k's for BTC and about 80-90 for ETH I started making ridiculous amounts of profit and fast! I was mostly using Kraken, which I wont even get into how shit that platform is but anyways as im sure most are aware the massive correction/dip/crash whatever you want to call it wiped out majority of the profit earned prior.

I was forced to learn the hard way that if I had just held those original investments, no leverage, no day trades I would have made 10x more in the long-term. How many of you have experienced this same thing over the last 8 months???

It's because the cryptocurrency you hold like bitcoin and ethereum has a large community or is at the top of cryptocurrency, for what cryptocurrency in my top position is better for holding, the profit of long term may not be doubled, because I tend to be more interested in day trading.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:22:03 PM

Day trading and holding are both profitable. Those two are really effective to gain more money but for me, it is better to use holding than the day trade. Many people became rich because of holding many coins.
I'm also agree that both of them are profitable but day trading is much profitable than holding because in day trading you can make several trades and also earn a good profit within the day even there is a big risk of losing money.
I believe that today is a very wonderful day for us, as the market is changing a lot. This is the time for us to hold the bitcoin and other coin. It is known that India has decided to ban all bitcoin-related activities in the country that have caused the market to lose a large number of investors, resulting in a terrible downturn. So whoever intends to hold then buy USDT at this point to the lowest price buy and hold.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:34:32 PM

As of now it is a nightmare on day trader because the marketscap price was bloody colors, it is not time to trade instead this is the great opportunity to invest more in crypto currencies and hold it from your portfolio. Holding investment is the great decision for long term it is lower risk compared to day trading. Always put in you mind that invest the amount that you can afford to lose.
Better to hold those coins was potentially have a good profit like bitcoin and ethereum.

Benabod

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:44:42 AM

Basically I don't do day trading and not even considering doing it anytime all I subscribe to is holding my coin for a long time till my target is met,  yes I set target in all investment I ventured in.  So I don't sell till I meet my target,  no one can make maximum profit in crypto though
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:16:48 PM

I think day trading is the better choice than to holding because in terms of profit is much better in day trading
because you will gain an income or profit in daily basis unlike in holding you will earn too income but not the same range that day trading can do.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:38:13 PM

I think you should not hold on at this point in the long run, bitcoin prices are still bearish so long term investment is very risky. At short-term trading day is the best choice, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and rising slightly in recent days, this is a great condition for you to trade altcoin into public and collect profit margins.
Zenixin

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

MR06Q8ZM3194

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:59:20 PM

I think day trading is the better choice than to holding because in terms of profit is much better in day trading
because you will gain an income or profit in daily basis unlike in holding you will earn too income but not the same range that day trading can do.
Holding long sometimes sucks that we need more backup to still living unlike day trading we can earn as long as we watch the market and grab that timing.

⌂ the SUITE | THE NEW GENERATION OF LOYALTY PROGRAM
Visit : www.fidelitysuite.com
margert

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:59:29 PM

My strategy is to hold, it is less stressful in my opinion.

Day trading can earn good profits but it is time consuming. I have a day job and can’t be on the trading screen watching the whole day, doing research and analysing the market.

I believe that short-term trading by day is the best choice at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly changing and difficult to predict, so in order to be successful you need to Always monitor the market and monitor bitcoin prices. For a market that is in a bear market, day-to-day trading is the best option.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:11:09 PM

I think that with a market that is in the bearish trend, the best choice for the short term trading day is, you can see that the market is volatile and difficult to predict, because To be successful you need to have a clear plan and always follow the plan. Short-term trading will minimize the risk and you will be able to preserve profits.
Where2Go

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:12:47 PM

Buy-and-hold is a time-honored strategy and it's hard to argue against its Effectiveness in terms of trading however it's important to understand that day trading is men to optimize prophet and should not be undertaken by the Layman. Unless you understand the fundamentals of economic principle the chances are that you're going to have your lunch eaten eventually no matter how much you win in the short-term
JamesR1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:17:59 PM

Really i am not good in trading i always loose the deal because of following hype fired up everyday so i rather now holding only good coins with bright future doesn't mater how long it will take to gain good return .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:23:53 PM

Well to me I prefer daytrade, seeing the way all these pump and dumb group are dealing with altcoins, is not advisable to keep so long. The only coin I can buy and keep without minding is btc
You can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and hard to kick, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and currently at the $ 7600 level, this has caused the price of altcoin is falling sharply at this time. . According to my analysis, the market is bearish in the long run, so you should only trade short to reduce risk and ensure profit.
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:45:22 PM

Short term trading is the best choice when the market is bearish. You can see that bitocin prices are constantly fluctuating and do not follow any specific trend, so in order to successfully trade you need short-term trading to minimize risk and preserve profits. The market is constantly fluctuating so you need to always follow bitcoin prices.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:20:38 AM

I’m prefer in day trading than holding because in day trading you will be more profitable
because in daily basis you will earning a good amount of income unlike in holding there’s no exact time that you will earn income.
TranTrongit

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:29:36 AM

I’m prefer in day trading than holding because in day trading you will be more profitable
because in daily basis you will earning a good amount of income unlike in holding there’s no exact time that you will earn income.
Instead of day trade, I mostly like HOLDING because its easy and I did not have to do any work. just buy and wait for the next pump. Smiley now bought a lot of Waves and waiting for next pump Smiley
Yes.  I think the market is in downtrend.  Holding will be a better trading option.  will preserve the capital and wait for the next pump to make more profits
Luckygames.fun

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:53:52 AM

I think Hodl during bear market will be rewarded!

Keep in mind total marketcap of all cryptocurrencies is ~300 billions!
While single companys like microsoft and apple have 700-900 billions!
I think we're still at the beginning!
LooBaao

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:47:11 AM

Instead of day trade, I mostly like HOLDING because its easy and I did not have to do any work. just buy and wait for the next pump. Smiley now bought a lot of Waves and waiting for next pump Smiley
Yes, profiting from the Crypto market is simple for those who are patiently waiting, HOLDING the coins in time and waiting for the opportunity, keep an eye on the price and do not be impatient when the price of the altcoin drops, they will increase again and you sell them at the appropriate price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: