Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:21:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Gold for people with less than 1 BTC in wallet  (Read 2139 times)
fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:02:44 PM

Yes absoltely there will be. Its a copy of the existing ledger. That includes everything down to the 16th decimal place.

Relax. You will get your BTG's
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:09:20 PM

Does anyone knows an online bitcoin wallet that you have its private key? like myetherwallet? So that i can gain BTG, currently i'm only using an online bitcoin wallet but the company protect the private key.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:15:34 PM

Hi guys, maybe it is silly question but does anyone know for sure will there be Bitcoin Gold coins even for people with less than 1 BTC in wallet with private key?
It does not matter how little you have,  you will receive the exact same amount of bitcoin gold, the same as what happened last time with bitcoin cash.
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:20:37 PM

Hi guys, maybe it is silly question but does anyone know for sure will there be Bitcoin Gold coins even for people with less than 1 BTC in wallet with private key?

Yes you will get bitcoin gold for the amount you are having bitcoins in your wallets..That may be 1satoshi or 1btc, you will get the same for that. But you will not get bitcoin gold in any exchange wallet. keep this thing in mind. If you habe some bitcoin amount in exchange wallets then withdraw it to your other wallets.you will get the same amount as you will be having of bitcoins.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:31:57 PM

You will receive Bitcoin Gold even if you have 1 satoshi BTC. Cheesy
Hitbtc announces that every users who hold BTC will earn the same value of btc. It is a big airdrop of free money. I think everyone wants to earn free gift from the btc gold developers. What's the price of BTC gold? if the prices is similar to BCH, it will be much cash I will earn from this airdrop. Actually, I like to get the free money not support BTC gold. I never support BTC gold like BCH. I don't even have BCH wallet, and I think it will not valuable " for me" to hold btc gold.

Thats good as there are exchanges that will not give BTG or will not support it. But I think this is another same as  BCSH, but it will be supported by many who owns it. Dev will become instant wealthy here.
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:03:24 AM

What wallet do you use to keep bitcoins ?

blockchain.info

not sure if they will give em fast enough though

lots of posts on reddit about BTG is a scam, what do u think?

since blockchain.info does not control your private keys, they can not give you your BTG, you need to claim it yourself. there is a recovery phrase in blockchain.info which is like your seed, you can use that to get your private keys. (not sure about the details since i don't use it but it is possible).

BTG is not exactly a scam but not exactly a good for either. it is forking from bitcoin which makes it already bad since it is not from scratch. and also it has a premine which makes it even worse.

yeah, when bitcoin fork is born bitcoincash in blockchain.info I am not get bitcoincash, whereas in wallet exchanger i got it.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:39:33 AM

I really think that if ever you have bitcoin you will get bitcoin gold too. I think it's better if you will look on any updates about bitcoin gold. It would  be great if you're holding a lot of bitcoin, you can have more bitcoin gold too.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:48:32 AM

Bitcoin gold is for those who have bitcoin in their wallet! Even exchange wallet! Of course some exchange might not release it because they 've already warned their customers'  Many major exchanges are not supporting bitcoin gold! But you can keep your coin , it may worthy a lot someday!
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:01:15 AM

it depends on the exchange wallet you are using, there are some exchanger that supports the bitcoin gold but some of them got backout maybe because of the segwit2x issue and the sanction imposed by the bitcoin foundation, much better ask from support group on the exchange platform where your btc wallet was stored for clarifications.
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:41:23 AM

Of course, you will receive a bitcoin gold in such quantities as you have it bitcoin to hard fork.
zypa

Activity: 239

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:51:51 AM

So no bitcoins gold if you keep your coins in an exchange?
Mavaku

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:53:22 AM

1:1
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:02:49 PM

You will receive Bitcoin Gold even if you have 1 satoshi BTC. Cheesy

Hehe Wink

The trouble begins when you wanna dump those, getting at least 0.00000001 BTC for them.
Next month's forks: Bitcoin Platinum, Bitcoin Adamantium, Bitcoin URO
Daice_0324

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:15:57 PM

Premain
As of October 19th, BTG (github.com/BTCGPU) includes 8,000 Blocks of Premain (mining monopoly in closed environment). Because premain is not fair distribution, minor can monopolize profits, so its importance is often debated.
Equihash PoW code is not completed
BTG is a virtual currency that proclaims that it can be mined with CPU / GPU, but as of October 19, transition to Equihash PoW has not been completed. We are planning to carry out unit tests and regression tests from now on, but there is no time left until the scheduled date.
Replay attack protection is not done
On September 29, replay attack protection by SIGHASH_FORKID used in Bitcoin Cash has been proposed, but as of October 19, introduction consideration has not been done. When doing a hard fork on the premise of branching, replay attack protection must be explicitly done. If replay attack protection is not done, using a branched coin may unexpectedly send the other coin at the same time and lose assets.
Possibility of rescheduling
Initially, BTG planned an ICO planning to conduct a premain of 16,000 blocks (200,000 BTG) on August 31 and sell it at a price of 10 BTG = 1 BTC, but we are reviewing the plan.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:41:14 PM

Was wondering the same thing, but now I'm sure you'll get btg with the same amount of your btc Cheesy
bibimbap

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:59:14 PM

I will sell this right after I get it like I did with Bitcoin Cash. I made a lot more BTC that way

I have the more interesting question: whether there will be enough people willing to buy it
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:54:37 PM

Of course, you will receive a bitcoin gold in such quantities as you have it bitcoin to hard fork.

is there any information, which exchanger is ready for the fork and will add bitcoingold to the member's wallet? how about bittrex?

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:00:39 AM

Was wondering the same thing, but now I'm sure you'll get btg with the same amount of your btc Cheesy
there is a strange today, before fork BTC prices are getting up.
is this a result of BTC demand rising? and everyone wants BTG to get into their wallets for free.
I am not sure. Grin
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:16:15 AM

Bitcoin Gold coin as a free gift will be received by everyone who, on October 25, that is, on the day of the fork, will have in his wallet any amount in bitcoins. And the new coin will be exactly as much as there is bitcoin. So it remains to wait for this next fork of bitcoin.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:31:08 AM

bitcoin gold's amonut depand on how many bitcoin you have in your wallet  for example
if you have 0.000001bitcoin you will have 0.000001 bitcoin gold

their amount are the same .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: