Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:10:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price fall below $5,500.  (Read 1985 times)
Idrisu (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:33:38 AM

I have been following bitcoin price since the recent upwards price movement and I think $5875 has become the high and corrections has began. Checking price chart this morning I discovered that the down channel's line has been broken and that signal a dropped in buying momentum and price may get below  $5,000. However, this is another opportunity to buy bitcoin at a very cheap prices as before the end of this year bitcoin might hit $7,000. This corrections is not going to be a long one,  it might just be three to four days and we would resumes another upwards movement again.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:48:46 AM

I have been following bitcoin price since the recent upwards price movement and I think $5875 has become the high and corrections has began. Checking price chart this morning I discovered that the down channel's line has been broken and that signal a dropped in buying momentum and price may get below  $5,000. However, this is another opportunity to buy bitcoin at a very cheap prices as before the end of this year bitcoin might hit $7,000. This corrections is not going to be a long one,  it might just be three to four days and we would resumes another upwards movement again.

You're definitely correct about the fact that all of this is due to corrections. I suspect that once BTC hit 5,500, a decent amount of investors decided to sell. However, there must have been more people trying to hop on the boat, so the evaluation rose to 5,800. Either way, it seems like there will soon be another big jump.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:54:09 AM

This price correction was just a matter of time and I thing that it will, maybe, drop down to somewhere around $4600 but then it would start going back up again just as it did some days ago. It was expected after the price jumped for $1000 in 2 days.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:07:58 AM

Price currently is at $5,300 and I think it will still go down further more to around $4000. Maybe also it is because the fork is close and people are trying to sell most of their coins to buy bitcoin in preparation for the fork so they can get Bitcoin Gold for free. This is an opportunity for those who wanted to buy bitcoins too because the price is going down still.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:12:07 AM

The dip is normal as we might have excited traders trying to dump some of their load of bitcoins to make a quick profit from the current prices, but I am optimistic to see the price breach $6000
mrdenis

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:15:00 AM

I think it will stay above 5000usd till 25.oct., than we will see a correction down to 4000-4500usd.

By the end of this year, in my opinion, it will climb back to 5000+ usd... Maybe even to 6000...

❍ E M M A R E S  ❍              Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   TWITTER  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:21:03 AM

Its a normal correction. For my opinion by the and of the year we will see 8000$ easy and fast.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
m!llar

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:39:27 AM

price rise more than normal first time from many months from 4,200 to 5,800 so that it is not down it is stable in 5,000$ rang till new news came and up or down price to 6,000$ or 4,000$
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:05:23 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 10:23:30 AM by Seansky

I have been following bitcoin price since the recent upwards price movement and I think $5875 has become the high and corrections has began. Checking price chart this morning I discovered that the down channel's line has been broken and that signal a dropped in buying momentum and price may get below  $5,000. However, this is another opportunity to buy bitcoin at a very cheap prices as before the end of this year bitcoin might hit $7,000. This corrections is not going to be a long one,  it might just be three to four days and we would resumes another upwards movement again.
This correction might not last as you say but I think three to four days of a slow downward trend would last longer. In the past few days, it is surprising to see many actions happening all at once. That being said, price retractments are the be expected when crazy upward movement like this happens all of a sudden. In the next few days btc price might stabilize to 5000-5300$+ range but I doubt if it will try to reach new all time highagain after that since fork is near.
Opquar

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:13:15 AM

I'd say we'd probably drop to $4500 at some point, and that would be the best price before reaching another ATH. I highly doubt we'll ever drop below $4000 at this point, bar any catastrophic news, such as a US ban or something.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:15:10 AM

Price corrections is always been expected when bitcoins price tend to rise up its price for a short period of time which there would really be a time on where people do start up to taking profits.When you do base on technical analysis you would really able to identify out but not all the times it does work but somehow a good thing for you to see on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:23:32 AM

yes there was a correction to the price of bitcoin but well see this coming week before the fork begin if he still in 5000$ mark. I feel that this is only temporary and after that it will increase again the price and set again new record. It might go 6500 dollar to 7000 dollar before the year ends.

Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:35:58 AM

I think it will stay above 5000usd till 25.oct., than we will see a correction down to 4000-4500usd.

By the end of this year, in my opinion, it will climb back to 5000+ usd... Maybe even to 6000...

This is a normal statistic because some people are still worried of this coming segwit2x therefore this some of them specially begginers are just want to be sure the safety of their investments even do how hard we try to explain to them the situation that this coming event is safe and tested after Aug 1 still they are afraid and considered the coming fork is a risk therefore they will start to selling their bitcoin for a sure money because anyway it is the paper money matter most.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:47:46 AM

I was expecting a correction but I think that it is too early for a correction. Perhaps the whales started to roll the market order in the last days before October 25 to raise the price and increase its profit. I think that is more realistic to expect a correction in November. Bitcoin always surprises me.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:53:12 AM

Yeah, the big dip everyone's was talking about is coming, just one week before the 25th. We might get to 5k by the end of the week. A correction always happens after we hit ATH and if you add the upcoming fork next week, then you know this was bound to happen sooner or later. Next week is going to be rough, especially for those who invested in btc in the last couple of days, panic, despair, fear, but no matter what happens, we need to stay strong and hold.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:57:23 AM

Yes bitcoin down but not much i wait the bitcoin fall on 4500$ so that i will buy some i do believe also that bitcoin will rise again. This coming year i know bitcoin become 7000$.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:58:53 AM

Current price is somewhre around 5330ish . If you want to make quick buck then try purchasing small amounts gradually. Keep close eye on the market trends. The fluctuation showing further downward trend then stop for some time, check how much time does it take to show upward movement. When movement of market is upward with more than 3 percent then you grab more coins. Remember if you have 100 bucks then either you could wait till lowest price point you desired most. because you may not know which will be the lowest point of current cycle (quater) so, decide a target. Make sure that target is realistic. Next check the market, you could put your bet/deal on exchange for mentioned price. Once that point is reached you will get better results.
You could invest gradual amount like first start with 20 percent each then proceed accordingly.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:01:56 AM

Yes bitcoin down but not much i wait the bitcoin fall on 4500$ so that i will buy some i do believe also that bitcoin will rise again. This coming year i know bitcoin become 7000$.
I believe that after all the dump tactics to drive BTC down are over BTC will start going back up I would love to buy some BTC more while its down but I don't have the money. Grin
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:09:50 AM

Grin  just clam down guy , it is very normal for the Market behavior , you can  buy more bitcoins in low price is a very happy thing

isn't it ?  i can see the price in the 10000$ soon after this year.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:13:03 AM

I believe that after all the dump tactics to drive BTC down are over BTC will start going back up I would love to buy some BTC more while its down but I don't have the money. Grin
It seems to me that it is now too late to buy bitcoins. Everyone who wanted to capitalize on the October pump bought bitcoin when the price dropped to $ 3,000. Now is the time to wait. Users have no money. All invested in bitcoin. I expect higher prices in the coming days.
mrdenis

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:21:12 AM

It seems to me that it is now too late to buy bitcoins. Everyone who wanted to capitalize on the October pump bought bitcoin when the price dropped to $ 3,000. Now is the time to wait. Users have no money. All invested in bitcoin. I expect higher prices in the coming days.

I agree, next correction will probably take BTC down to 4000-4500usd.

EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   TWITTER  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:41:23 AM

Maybe but i dont believe that bitcoin will down to 4000-4500 cause thats a deep fall as of now bitcoin is on $5000+ if that prediction happen maybe all of the bitcoin holders will panic to sell instead of waiting for the btc gold lol . But its imposible ithink . Now adays bitcoin is crashing again but nothing to worry cause ithink this is just temporary soon it will gain more strength until bitcoin will boom.
zarados

Merit: 130

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:52:06 AM

I thought it is just a small correction, I believe It wouldn't be fall below $5k. Probably the next fork on november would be a determinant that the price are continue to fall or jumpt again and hit a new All Time High. Other speculation says that the next fork would be a next crash of bitcoin price. But I couln't assure that since it's just a speculation.
mrdenis

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 12:01:35 PM

My thoughts are that it will continue to grow or at least hold current price till 25.oct. and then the capital will start to flow into altcoins - there is where I expect big corection...

jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:13:14 PM

Price currently is at $5,300 and I think it will still go down further more to around $4000. Maybe also it is because the fork is close and people are trying to sell most of their coins to buy bitcoin in preparation for the fork so they can get Bitcoin Gold for free. This is an opportunity for those who wanted to buy bitcoins too because the price is going down still.

It may go down up to $5000 but a price of $4000 is very impossible specially there is a scheduled fork on October 25th,
and it is just 11:00 UTC more trades will happen in the next hours and more will take advantage of this low price.
Most likely by tomorrow price will recover and will be around $5600 and will go higher until the 25th.

waiting for the $6000 mark  Wink
Quietman

Activity: 292

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:16:24 PM

Just like what happened last August 1 fork, a week before that event bitcoin's price fall down and then spike twice the previous amount. So I guess this is just a normal for the price of bitcoin to drop. Let's take this opportunity to buy and wait for it to go up again. Because I strongly believe that the only way for bitcoin is UP. This year wont end without bitcoin going higher or reaching the highest peak this year.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:18:32 PM

I thought it is just a small correction, I believe It wouldn't be fall below $5k. Probably the next fork on november would be a determinant that the price are continue to fall or jumpt again and hit a new All Time High. Other speculation says that the next fork would be a next crash of bitcoin price. But I couln't assure that since it's just a speculation.

In my opinion next fork will be not successful. It will be about 100$ I think for 1 bitcoin. To much people thinking that again it will be about 20% from 1 bitcoin. But secon time not possible so big profit.

Anyway after 25 of October bitcoin will fall down.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:27:06 PM

the price now is at $52xx and the trend is still going down maybe we can reach until $51xx and we are approach with the fork and maybe the price will down more. but don't be worried because the price will always goes up again and i think after the fork the price is trying to increase like usual. i am sure that many people is waiting the decrease of the price so they can buy as much as they can so they can increase their bitcoin amount and waiting for another increasing of the price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:31:03 PM

My thoughts as well. Bitcoin will not fall down below $5000 because I believed that there are investors willing to buy at this dip. This are new faces, who have heard bitcoin before and want to enter but can't because the price is high above $5500. But with the market price today, it would be very easy for them to pour cash right now and as a result bitcoin will not even touch below $5000. Tomorrow I'm expecting that we already wipe out the price correction today and we are going to see bitcoin going green once more. There are no negative news that I know that will pull the price below $5000. The people are very bullish, this is just a minimal correction. Nothing significant.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:39:43 PM

Many of the people will be worried today with the decreasing price bitcoin. Bitcoin price was no doubt looking like shooting to $7000 and now once again the bitcoin price is going down but don't worry guys. For those who are worried about that if something is gone wrong with bitcoin or it is a correction so, for all of them nothing like this has happened.
Today's price fall is due to the US dollar stability. The price of dollar today has increased internationally whose impact is on bitcoin too like the rest of the stocks.
tenkuna

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:01:30 PM

trust me . Bitcoin prices will also rise during this time. There are many who believe. The price of bitcoin in mid December will be 7k-8k
kamotharnn

Activity: 229

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:20:41 PM

I agree to your point. I believe that the price will be around $4200 and then, bitcoin will have more strength to bounce back. Right now, bitcoin needs a small dump in order to become stronger. A dip will make bitcoin come back strongly and significantly. I have just sold all of my bitcoin so that I can wait for a next dump
yishak

Activity: 269

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:31:35 PM

You are wrong. The price should have gone up . when people buy the price will go up and not the other way around and in this case because there will be a fork a lot of people will buy bitcoin and the price should go up but it hasn't so probably what happened is many investors thought that they have made a good profit from the bitcoin price increase and they decided to sell it.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:37:59 PM

I'll be grateful if btc will reach $7000 this year.lm a beleiver of bitcoin,si l beleived that bitcoin going to hit this price.Im happy for we will be merry at this christmas.Even price of bitcoin now is falling,lm not going to worry because it will give more hope before end this year for a memorable life that will make me rich.
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:49:23 PM

Some has predicted that price could go down before the next fork in November which is very likely. It looks like this is already happening and the price could dump below 5000$ but it's not necessary and doesn't have to show the trend. Anyway, there is no room for panic, just have to accept this correction as a part of usual process.

allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 02:55:48 PM

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a healthy pullback, nothing should go up in a parabolic straight line forever.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:06:22 PM

I'm not mind the correction,how to calculate what correction can clearly describe a correction?I see this chart will not be long up and has a lot of BTC news going up to 7K$?if it is true I will hold it until the time comes Wink

Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:26:53 PM

Well it may also have something to do with the upcoming hardfork this 25th. And judging from what happened with the aug1st hardfork, it won't take long before the price shoots up and hit record highs again.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
pearlmen

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:48:01 PM

The downward correction we are seeing in price to me is what should be expected as we should even be more careful if the only thing we are seeing is increase in price that will not only led to loss of confidence, but also give the media something to feed on as a negative that they always wanted to get about bitcoin. The market is volatile no doubt but the volatility is what makes it so interesting that makes us wake up everyday to be confronted with new challenges and how we can help is navigating such.
muncuss

Activity: 634
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:03:28 PM

I agree to your point. I believe that the price will be around $4200 and then, bitcoin will have more strength to bounce back. Right now, bitcoin needs a small dump in order to become stronger. A dip will make bitcoin come back strongly and significantly. I have just sold all of my bitcoin so that I can wait for a next dump
too bad for you, it's started to rise slowly. And you really should forget about big dump in last month, it's different now, no big fud will bring btc below 44xx from 53xx
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:17:26 PM

Yes it's a good opportunity to buy bitcoin now, I check it out and it's now at $5,396 so if you are a dip buyer this is the best time to buy now. A normal correction is just happening today so expect that all profit takers are going to be back soon before the hard fork, they don't want to miss the chance of getting a free coin. Whether it will be important or not, free coin is equals to free money.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:33:27 PM

The downward correction we are seeing in price to me is what should be expected as we should even be more careful if the only thing we are seeing is increase in price that will not only led to loss of confidence, but also give the media something to feed on as a negative that they always wanted to get about bitcoin. The market is volatile no doubt but the volatility is what makes it so interesting that makes us wake up everyday to be confronted with new challenges and how we can help is navigating such.

Ummm, no offense, but what "downward correction" might you be talking about? There has literally be a jump from $4,800 up to $5,500 in the past 72 hours and the price is still $5,350. I would not call that a downward correction, but more so like a regular fluctuation. The price does not constantly go up every single day. There are going to be multiple days in a row where we see small drops.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:01:47 PM

Yes if the prices are constantly going down at a slow pace it will be perfect to buy more bitcoin, to get assured profits as the prices will kick back again to higher prices. We will be closing in to 7k by the end of the year so buying now seems to be a reasonable deal.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:18:11 PM

Not only the bitcoin user but the people who are getting the bitcoin bear being the bitcoin part and they are getting more powerful. The price of the bitcoin is increasing now from 5000$ not for bitcoin people who are getting into the bitcoin so I like the bitcoin for the increasing price and the importance of the bitcoin, almost all the people are investing in the bitcoin and they are being a part of the bitcoin now.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:20:50 PM

Ummm, no offense, but what "downward correction" might you be talking about? There has literally be a jump from $4,800 up to $5,500 in the past 72 hours and the price is still $5,350. I would not call that a downward correction, but more so like a regular fluctuation. The price does not constantly go up every single day. There are going to be multiple days in a row where we see small drops.
Honestly there is no downward correction but rather than a retracement. This always happens every big pumps, although nobody knows what will be the highest leak price when it pumps, but usually those are aftershocks like an earthquake. So expect nothing less in bitcoin, it has fluctuations that can happen anytime around.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:24:26 PM

Just buy Bitcoin at any price really, small price dip will only help you. Don't falter, don't wait too long, don't think that current price is 'too high' already.
Because it isn't! We are destined to reach $10k soon. Have you heard that Indian government is working on Bitcoin legalization?
When they finally push that cryptocurrency legislation - we will reach price like never before. We have exciting times ahead, gentlemen.
Kprawn
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:31:06 PM

I think some whales are dumping coins to scare some newbies to sell their coins before the fork. They need to get their hands

on some more coins before the fork and everyone is hoarding at the moment. The only way for them to get some more cheap

coins, would be to scare some people with a mini dump. Once the price dropped, they buy back at a cheaper price and use the

profits to buy some "newbie" coins.  Grin

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED & PLAYER-OWNED CASINO
.EARNBET..EARN BITCOIN: DIVIDENDS
FOR-LIFETIME & MUCH MORE.
. BET WITH: BTCETHEOSLTCBCHWAXXRPBNB
.JOIN US: GITLABTWITTERTELEGRAM
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:35:10 PM

The price variatiom or correction is really normal, especially when somebody wants to manipulate the attention of those new comers and new investors.

And yes we are really hoping that this coming year end will.gonna reach the $7000 valued per bitcoin especially after hard fork done. Anyway pumping and dumping is really normal, the abnormality will goes if the coin teach so high continuously with out any reason and dump suddenly to deep.
simbo

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:31:02 AM

I would probably buy some Bitcoins ( I have only Etherium yet). Thanks for the information, let's check the prices now again. If it's not rising, I will buy some probably as it will become $6k by the end of the year for sure

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October    [Join Now!]

▼  [FB]  ▬  [TW]  ▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼
katiecbell

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:20:17 PM

May be it come down to $5000, but not to $4000 and it must be in everyone mind that it will once again jump to $6000 even in a week time because from the past experience we have learned when the price was $2000 and it jumps to $4000 within very short period time but then it was come down just to $3000 and then once again get a rise in the price. I predict that at the end of this month bitcoin will touch the figure $6000.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:25:32 PM

this is what bitcoin is ! the votality on the chart is rerally amazing and a sure profit for every traders/investors.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:35:55 PM

You're definitely correct about the fact that all of this is due to corrections. I suspect that once BTC hit 5,500, a decent amount of investors decided to sell. However, there must have been more people trying to hop on the boat, so the evaluation rose to 5,800. Either way, it seems like there will soon be another big jump.
Yes I think there will also be a big jump if I am not wrong there will be another hard fork for bitcoin,
So I think there will be a huge pump because a lot of people would want to save or have bitcoin before the fork to have another free coin.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:46:50 AM

Yes I think there will also be a big jump if I am not wrong there will be another hard fork for bitcoin,
So I think there will be a huge pump because a lot of people would want to save or have bitcoin before the fork to have another free coin.

Correct. That's why altcoins become bloody before the fork due to this new coin which will be Bitcoin Gold. Hope that a pump after the fork will happen. I think because of this upcoming fork why people also stop buying bitcoin because they are not sure if the price will pump or dump after this. For me, big jump will occur on the last week of the year.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:02:29 AM

This might be correct, however, we will see how bitcoin price will do after the upcoming hard fork, a lot of bitcoin users are holding all the bitcoins they can because they want to get easy money this upcoming hard fork. I really think that this hard fork will be just the same as bitcoin cash. Bitcoin will still be number one after it.
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:03:10 AM

Its really hard where the price would be before and specially after the fork. If you look at it last Aug. 1, bitcoin surges ahead with a $1000 spike in 24 hours. So this scenario could also happened in Oct. 25. But what I see is that the investors jump too early, that's why we see a sudden slump in the price just 2 days ago. So its gonna be a roller coaster ride up to the day of the actual fork. I remember I stayed late just to see what will happened on Aug. 1. LOL. But as long as you have bitcoin is a wallet or even exchanges that supports the fork,, you will get your free coins. Just be careful though because there will be a lot of phishing sites that will claim can give you the free bitcoin gold by providing them your private keys. Be careful otherwise our bitcoin will be gone together with your free money.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
polymerbatt

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:08:00 AM

This might be correct, however, we will see how bitcoin price will do after the upcoming hard fork, a lot of bitcoin users are holding all the bitcoins they can because they want to get easy money this upcoming hard fork. I really think that this hard fork will be just the same as bitcoin cash. Bitcoin will still be number one after it.

Do you think the price of bitcoin will stay or even increase after the upcoming hard fork ? I think people holding bitcoin and even buy more today because they want bitcoin gold, that's why the bitcoin price increasing so high right now. After the fork ? We don't know man.
paul gatt

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:16:53 AM

Yes, there are always adjustments when the bitcoin value goes up too fast. And I think that these adjustments are reasonable, it is completely beneficial for bitcoin and the whole market. It does not inhibit bitcoin. It just makes bitcoin more stable.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:17:21 AM

Do you think the price of bitcoin will stay or even increase after the upcoming hard fork ? I think people holding bitcoin and even buy more today because they want bitcoin gold, that's why the bitcoin price increasing so high right now. After the fork ? We don't know man.

No one can correctly predict the movement of the price specially in this kind of market. And with the upcoming fork, we just hope for the best that we will be going up. But if this is will not be true, then we need to adjust with the situation. For now its just a waiting game. So the best point of attack is just to really hold and get the free bitcoin gold and buy more bitcoin and hodl it for long haul. That's why a conservative investors do so that they won't be stressed out because bitcoin is really a volatile market. Hodl and buy in dips. Rinse and repeat that method. And I'm sure that you will not be stressed out or nervous if the price goes down.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 11:49:35 AM

Like it when someone push bitcoin speculation further imagination. Why someone wouldn't say that after so many years we have seen its immediate hike from 500$ to all up 6K USD last week. I mean if this continues then yeah 7k is surely possible in a month and going beyond that we can see 10k hike at next year start. Feeling like to stack up some bitcoins today only. This is all result of people's stable investment. Most of people are now trusting bitcoin in future perspective and hence its price hike stabilising.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:43:48 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin is 5800 and dollars. Last few hours the price of bitcoin yesterday is lpwer than 5500 dollars. But if you see it will increase again and i hope the price will continue so those people have bitcoin in their wallet can earn a lot of profit in the future. I suggest to those peope have bitcoin its better to hold your bitcoin and keep buying because possible the price become 7k dollars.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:47:33 PM

This price correction was just a matter of time and I thing that it will, maybe, drop down to somewhere around $4600 but then it would start going back up again just as it did some days ago. It was expected after the price jumped for $1000 in 2 days.
it is usual that bitcoin is jump and down. When the price jump, means the number of demand increases and vise versa. the price now is about 5000- 6000. When bitcoin falls from 5800 to 5200, it is not too significant, I think it is just profit taking action by traders. I think we would worry if the price drops to 3000 from 5500. This a deep plunge.
jaysabi
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1115

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:44:02 PM

it is usual that bitcoin is jump and down. When the price jump, means the number of demand increases and vise versa. the price now is about 5000- 6000. When bitcoin falls from 5800 to 5200, it is not too significant, I think it is just profit taking action by traders. I think we would worry if the price drops to 3000 from 5500. This a deep plunge.

But think about the people getting in to bitcoin at this point. If you're new and you're buying now, it's because you think this is easy money. You have no interest in the crypto or the blockchain, you're just a bandwagoner who hears stories about people getting bitcoin rich and you're looking for the same easy success. People like that are terrible for actual adoption, because they're the first to jump ship when it starts sinking. Without a doubt, I believe that there is a group of dedicated people who are pushing for actual adoption of bitcoin because they believe it's a superior system, but they are far outnumbered by the unsophisticated simpletons simply chasing momentum. My person opinion is this is a bubble at this point, and you should proceed at your own peril. The true bitcoin believers won't be able to sustain anywhere near this price when the pretenders start fleeing.

anhhung409

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:55:50 PM

Your predictions are quite well-founded as Bitcoin's prices have been stagnant recently. So let's take this opportunity and invest in Bitcoin, there is no sign that Bitcoin will cool down later this year. So, even if Bitcoin detains less than $ 5,500, there will still be plenty of it so you do not have to worry about its price dropping.

chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:58:20 PM

now on preev price 5979 $  it will be down maybe a couple weeks and than on the max point will be 7K $  before end of this year and it ll be happens shortest time

than will see pricee fall donw or grow up
LeoEspansq

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:18:09 PM

now on preev price 5979 $  it will be down maybe a couple weeks and than on the max point will be 7K $  before end of this year and it ll be happens shortest time

than will see pricee fall donw or grow up

I'm also waiting for bitcoin to reach the price of 7000 dollars. It seems to me that this is very likely in the next few weeks. Maybe immediately after the split
Extr22

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:57:57 PM

less than 24 hour price up from 5,600 to 6,000 new fork made high effect
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:38:31 PM

Bitcoin prices may reach $ 5,500 after October 25. Because everyone is trying to benefit from division. Bitcoin gold will meet the expectation.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:16:24 PM

Bitcoin prices may reach $ 5,500 after October 25. Because everyone is trying to benefit from division. Bitcoin gold will meet the expectation.
We might see more stability in price after the fork instead of price falling. If everything goes smoothly, the price won't be an issue, just like the previous fork, where price went up when everything ended up being fine. Though this fork is more friendly and won't be causing any trouble to the network, and a bit different from the previous fork, the scenario might be a bit different.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:56:50 AM

Price is at 6200 USD and there is no chance of dump because new regions are joining the community of bitcoin and this will also give boost to the bitcoin demand and if bit of dump will occur that will also be favorable because user will be more attracted automatically and buying will be in business and this will result to more rise in future, and chance of profit will be high, so hope for the best price will go up more.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:17:53 PM

Price is at 6200 USD and there is no chance of dump because new regions are joining the community of bitcoin and this will also give boost to the bitcoin demand and if bit of dump will occur that will also be favorable because user will be more attracted automatically and buying will be in business and this will result to more rise in future, and chance of profit will be high, so hope for the best price will go up more.

Its good to see that price is increasing now but there are high chances that we can fall back to that level after the fork and may be even lower then $5000 so one cannot be sure what exactly will happen in coming days but we should be positive and hope for the best and even price falls it will recover back soon before the year ends.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:30:30 PM

Its good to see that price is increasing now but there are high chances that we can fall back to that level after the fork and may be even lower then $5000 so one cannot be sure what exactly will happen in coming days but we should be positive and hope for the best and even price falls it will recover back soon before the year ends.
I doubt if we would go below $5000 before the end of this year as a lot of activities favor bitcoin this days. Like op has said after the correction we may experience a serious pump and that is what happens. Bitcoin move close to $5,060 on 17th of this month and from we see a serious recovery the same day and as at this morning bitcoin went as high as $6,115. I think another little correction is underway as traders may likely take profit any moment from now.
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:33:31 PM

I doubt if we would go below $5000 before the end of this year as a lot of activities favor bitcoin this days. Like op has said after the correction we may experience a serious pump and that is what happens. Bitcoin move close to $5,060 on 17th of this month and from we see a serious recovery the same day and as at this morning bitcoin went as high as $6,115. I think another little correction is underway as traders may likely take profit any moment from now.

There is a full possibility that price can go below that level after the fork but even if it goes it won't take much time for price to recover back as in bitcoin you cannot expect that price will continue to go in same direction as its an combination of ups and downs so anything is possible when it comes to price of bitcoins.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:31:22 PM

Yes you are correct, once the bitcoin value rose up to its peak then in few moment there will be a correction that gonna happen because some gets their profit and may come back to its range value again.
But we are really hoping for the that $7000 per bitcoin value this coming year end.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
AjithBtc

Activity: 1666
Merit: 276

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:23:08 PM

Yes you are correct, once the bitcoin value rose up to its peak then in few moment there will be a correction that gonna happen because some gets their profit and may come back to its range value again.
But we are really hoping for the that $7000 per bitcoin value this coming year end.
Quite often price correction takes place with bitcoin. Here, one thing we need to take into consideration that till now the correction happens with gradual growth. Now the scenario is same with similar form of growth, but the upcoming price pumping is based on an event. So we can't have a assured price correction as that we experience.

meebs

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:16:36 PM

Price has gone below $6k now which indicates that people have started to dump their coins in order to make good profits and there will be many people who will prefer to hold their coins till the end of the year as everyone is hoping that price can go even to 10000 usd at that time.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:24:07 PM

It is logically the price falls in the last time. It increased over 1000$ in one day wich is huge. Right now I think the price will be stable at 5500$ until the fork in november when it will either go up very much , either remain the same or a bit lower. Anyway the price is always increasing every year we just have to wait for it

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:10:26 PM

Today price of bitcoin is already 6000 dollars plus and I hope we see the price of 7k dollars this month or maybe before end of this yesr 2017.  So you can buy more bitcoin now with your extra money and for sure you will be happy to the result because you can earn more profit for sure in the future. Hold your bitcoin is the best to do right now dont panic selling even they have fork.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:30:26 AM

The price is dropping cause of people are selling their founds by new bitcoin's price records, but I think they will regret about this soon, especially those one who had big amount of coins. Look, the price extremely is getting close to 7000$, which I believe is going to be reached by the end of the year, so just imagine that kind of profit that people with huge amount of coins would have if bitcoin would cost 1000$ higher!
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:14:02 AM

The pricing has reached a new all time high just few days back. As of today the pricing is $5519.64 which is the result of correction. The drop will always be the result of people cashing out there profit and it will stop soon and starts to increase again.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Clark05

Merit: 263

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:29:43 AM

If you seethe prive today the pruce of bitcoin decrease and its already 5600 dollars only last fee days the price is 6000 dollars . I hope yhe price of bitcoin will go back to yhe highest current price so we can make more profit. 7k dollars possible next month to happen so if you have extra money its better if you invest now in bitcoin but I suggest dont put all your money in bitcoin because they have possible the price to decrease again. Its up to you if you buy bitcoin or not.
Cacingkemi

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:32:04 AM

The decline will happen ready ready for you to sell now to get a continuous profit,I see this decrease will happen until at 4k$-5k$ in november later you can buy back your BTC at that time.I also so but this is just a suggestion from me by the way all up to you because you decide when you sell. Wink

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:30:30 AM

Yes, but it looks like it should be expected as investors are getting their bitcoin back to their wallet and hodl again for long time. They just deposited it to exchanges in anticipation of the free coins coming from bitcoin gold, while others already sold off their bitcoins and shift back to their beloved altcoins. There's no special about it. It was expected and maybe it will still drop a little bit and then gain momentum once more for the November segwit2x implementation.

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:31:36 AM

Bitcoin's going down again for the nth times? Upcoming events like that segwit2x affects the price movements of bitcoin but the corrections often occurs only in a several days and the price resume its upward swing again. The bitcoin has shown a strong resilience amidst Chinese crackdown of its cryptocurrency exchanges but later the price goes back to its climbing mood again. The temporary dip might be good to those who want buy a cheaper bitcoin.
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:05:01 AM

At present the price is around $5500. If the same price decrease continues, automatically the value will go low as the stated less than $5500. Here most users have speculated that the price will grow soon, even if it goes much lower than $5500 based on the incoming users.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:06:40 AM

Bitcoin's going down again for the nth times? Upcoming events like that segwit2x affects the price movements of bitcoin but the corrections often occurs only in a several days and the price resume its upward swing again. The bitcoin has shown a strong resilience amidst Chinese crackdown of its cryptocurrency exchanges but later the price goes back to its climbing mood again. The temporary dip might be good to those who want buy a cheaper bitcoin.
I saw an exchanger this morning and it turns out the bitcoin price dropped quite drastically. The first time I was anxious and wanted to sell the bitcoin I had. But I think because of the experience that happened earlier that this will only last a moment only and the price will likely increase again. I try to wait until the price returns to normal rates as before. It takes patience and confidence to be able to believe in the power that bitcoin has.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:13:36 AM

I saw an exchanger this morning and it turns out the bitcoin price dropped quite drastically. The first time I was anxious and wanted to sell the bitcoin I had. But I think because of the experience that happened earlier that this will only last a moment only and the price will likely increase again. I try to wait until the price returns to normal rates as before. It takes patience and confidence to be able to believe in the power that bitcoin has.

This is just normal for bitcoin, another roadblock to overcome. No need to be anxious and nervous. The panic dumping has started but I'm sure it will just be temporary. I think bitcoin holders are just cashing out nothing more. The marketcap didn't move that much so I guess only few traders have really moved their balances to altcoins. Just traders cashing out and exchanging to fiat and enjoy their easy free money from bitcoin cash. I'm sure once the price goes a little bit lower, almost at $5000, they will start buying back bitcoin again. Just trust and believed in the system and we are going to be all right.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:27:11 AM

Price movements fall below $5500 I believe this is only a temporary price movement before it moves up again, I don't think bitcoin price will not go down until it reach at $4000 it can still moving higher above $5500 might even to reach $6000 again. Well hope so, I just expected it only.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:38:31 AM

Price movements fall below $5500 I believe this is only a temporary price movement before it moves up again, I don't think bitcoin price will not go down until it reach at $4000 it can still moving higher above $5500 might even to reach $6000 again. Well hope so, I just expected it only.

now the price down $53xx and still going down but i still believe that the price will go up again. be patience to wait the process its finish and don't panic to see this, use this chance to buy more bitcoin because the price is down. we don't know until how much the price will down but we can use the opportunity to buy again. i think the price will go up after this end of the month so in next month, bitcoin will be stay at the top price again.

calypsox1

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:13:50 AM

The decline was expected after the pump in past few days but i'm sad as I need to sold some BTC to pay daily expenses. And could do it yesterday when was +10%.

Gabz999

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:24:48 AM

The decline was expected after the pump in past few days but i'm sad as I need to sold some BTC to pay daily expenses. And could do it yesterday when was +10%.
Me too, I also sold some of my bitcoins to help out my daily needs but I did that yesterday. I know this price is normal and a normal price correction. After reaching the top price for this month and We hope that it wont drop that into deepest.
8270thNinja

Activity: 210

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:25:13 AM

We still have the November Fork, this price fall is expected and if it will continue to fall down before november fork then we will wait more time to watch another uptrend for bitcoin's price.
erk

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:32:43 AM

It's just people trying to short the markets like usual, it will flip around.
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:42:10 AM

Me too, I also sold some of my bitcoins to help out my daily needs but I did that yesterday. I know this price is normal and a normal price correction. After reaching the top price for this month and We hope that it wont drop that into deepest.

Many people tend to panic sell their coins when Bitcoin's price goes down after the price hike and I am feel sorry for them because they think the price of Bitcoin is always going up and there is no corrections that will occur. All those issues that is thrown in Bitcoin is nothing now and we must all trust the system if we really believe in the growth of Bitcoin despite of the plummet in prices.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
8270thNinja

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:56:12 AM

Panic selling and Weak Hodlers as usual and one of the reason is ALTCOIN uptrend is on it'w way since BTG fork have already been done. Let's wait after the november fork on what will happen to Bitcoin's price.
Fuhre

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:02:25 AM

The decline will happen ready ready for you to sell now to get a continuous profit,I see this decrease will happen until at 4k$-5k$ in november later you can buy back your BTC at that time.I also so but this is just a suggestion from me by the way all up to you because you decide when you sell. Wink
I also feel that way, the price will go down bigger than before.
So when the price starts to fall we should be ready to buy as much as possible, because my speculation after bitcoin drops there will be a very significant increase, maybe after the decline it will rise back beyond the previous price.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 04:12:23 AM

It's down to $5,300 earlier and climbed a bit to $5,500 this is not a surprise since market correction always follow after the recent gain of BTC price. Also, consider those who dumped their alts in exchange of BTC in anticipation of BTG, since snap shot was already taken, they are back again in alts thats why if you notice alts price are now back to green.
alisafidel58

Merit: 127

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:17:38 AM

The down fall of bitcoin price has stared due to the bitcoin gold fork and some bitcoin user are on panic, ive been looking at the market lately and the price is steadily going down for the past 5 days now.
Eugenar

Merit: 278

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:22:26 AM

I agree with you. There's no need to worry about its value which is now falling under 5500$ upon reaching 6000$ recently. It will surely increase after the hardfork and as you've said, this is the best time to buy and hold since it is already expected that Bitcoin will be able to reach a market value of 7000$ meaning, buying Bitcoin today will yield to huge profit after the fork.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:25:58 AM

I have been following bitcoin price since the recent upwards price movement and I think $5875 has become the high and corrections has began. Checking price chart this morning I discovered that the down channel's line has been broken and that signal a dropped in buying momentum and price may get below  $5,000. However, this is another opportunity to buy bitcoin at a very cheap prices as before the end of this year bitcoin might hit $7,000. This corrections is not going to be a long one,  it might just be three to four days and we would resumes another upwards movement again.

Yes it's quite possible that bitcoin will reach $7000 by the end of this year. I think corrections will be a month long and we can see price will drop below $5000 as many people started to invest in altcoins and when they will get their profit they will return to bitcoins. I think this is normal no need to panic sell your bitcoins.
audrey12

Merit: 108

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:22:16 AM

The price of bitcoin is dropping again and if investors are watching the board they must started investing now. The last price was $6200 and if the correction will took place before the closing of this year buying bitcoin today can assure you a good return on investment since there's a lot of prediction that bitcoin will reach $7000 this December.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:30:40 PM

The price of bitcoin is dropping again and if investors are watching the board they must started investing now. The last price was $6200 and if the correction will took place before the closing of this year buying bitcoin today can assure you a good return on investment since there's a lot of prediction that bitcoin will reach $7000 this December.
Perhaps that prediction will be happen, so it would not hurt to try because investing in bitcoin is no doubt. I'm personally pretty sure with $7000 at the end of the year because that is a price that still makes sense to be achieved in two months.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:37:51 PM

This was expected. Bitcoin was overbought recently for BTG airdrop. A correction was natural. I believe Bitcoin will fall more and will stay in the range of $4500-$5000 until Segiwt2x. Now altcoins will boost up instead after a long dip period of weeks. But bitcoin will again gain momentum in second half of November and will stay bullish whole December. Price is sure to touch $7k before this year ends.
FomoATH

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:42:56 PM

Everybody expected this fall. But I thought that it would be much stronger. Some analysts predicted the drop of bitcoin to 3000 dollars. Therefore, a small reduction in the price you should not worry

erk

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:23:18 AM

Everybody expected this fall. But I thought that it would be much stronger. Some analysts predicted the drop of bitcoin to 3000 dollars. Therefore, a small reduction in the price you should not worry

Bitcoin Gold was never going to have much of an impact, so far it's just a crappy alt. launch, you can't even mine it yet.

I think what happened is people got muddled up with Segwi2X which is still a way off. It may drop the BTC price to $3,000 until the market determines a real price again.
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:49:30 AM

Bitcoin Gold was never going to have much of an impact, so far it's just a crappy alt. launch, you can't even mine it yet.

I think what happened is people got muddled up with Segwi2X which is still a way off. It may drop the BTC price to $3,000 until the market determines a real price again.

Yes this is so true, Bitcoin God did not have that big impact and that maybe once of the reasons why bitcoins price was not that affected when the fork happened. But there is still a possibility bitcoin will still plummet to around $3000 before it tries to reach a new ath again.

OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:58:11 AM

Well, right now, bitcoin prices have risen back to $ 5700. well, I really hope the bitcoin price is not at $ 5500. it is very unfortunate if bitcoin prices are at that price, but I guess there will be people who can take advantage of it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:00:43 AM

yes , everybody predicted it and possibly it will happened after the fork has been done or established because many users will just dump their bitcoin after they got thier bitcoin gold. but i guess its ok and its just normal for its value to drop and theres nothing to worry or panic about it,  because bitcoin will surely recover and we will see a another high next few months before the year ends.
michellee

Activity: 2772
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:53:36 AM

Yes this is so true, Bitcoin God did not have that big impact and that maybe once of the reasons why bitcoins price was not that affected when the fork happened. But there is still a possibility bitcoin will still plummet to around $3000 before it tries to reach a new ath again.

i don't think that bitcoin gold will be one of the expensive coins because bitcoin gold is like bitcoin cash which already release and now the price is not too high. that is right that bitcoin price is fallen yesterday and now I think the price is trying to go back increase and I think the price will increase and decrease slower than usual. maybe the price is waiting another fork in November and this makes the price is not going to go higher but maybe will be back to reach $58xx-$59xx.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
8270thNinja

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:39:47 AM

apparently, Bitcoin is still on the "stable" trend and it's already up above $5500. Now the threshold is $5500 we can now easily say if Bitcoin is on the Down Trend movement or up trend movement.
Cacingkemi

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:41:46 AM

I also feel that way, the price will go down bigger than before.
So when the price starts to fall we should be ready to buy as much as possible, because my speculation after bitcoin drops there will be a very significant increase, maybe after the decline it will rise back beyond the previous price.
Right dude I mean,BTC prices are now far and supported by many investors.It's beneficial to all of us and it is unlikely that the price will go down to 1K$ as it was then,as more and more who love BTC popularity make BTC increasingly explode.I think this year will keep the balance but the price will go down pretty much first.

phuclzu12

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:59:41 PM

No, I do not think the next bottom price will be below $3,000 again. Unless the price of Bitcoin become to the bearish trend. Ok, not only $3,000. Even it can goes down to $2,000 price range. If the panic happen strongly, below $2,000 is still possible.
erk

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:37:20 AM

Don't forget, without replay protection, Segwit2x could be a disaster if enough miners swing to it.

Think what it will do to the BTC confidence when people try and send B2X to someone only to discover they sent the same amount of BTC to the same address as well, or vice versa.  The panic will be significant, people will stop doing transactions out of fear.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:05:51 AM

7k dollars for bitcoin before end of this year is very possible to happen because as of now the currently price of bitcoin is 6000 dollars and for sure maybe next month bitcoin will hit that the prive of 7k dollars and for sure it possible to happen also the price of 8k dollars before wnd of this year 2017. But we dont know when the price possible to decrease or to increase.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:42:18 AM

Price correction happen almost every day, some time it might be small correction and big correction though, I do believe that the current market correction is just a minor one which is normal in Bitcoin price fluctuations and there is no course for alarm.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: