Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:37:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price fall below $5,500.  (Read 1985 times)
Idrisu (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:33:38 AM

I have been following bitcoin price since the recent upwards price movement and I think $5875 has become the high and corrections has began. Checking price chart this morning I discovered that the down channel's line has been broken and that signal a dropped in buying momentum and price may get below  $5,000. However, this is another opportunity to buy bitcoin at a very cheap prices as before the end of this year bitcoin might hit $7,000. This corrections is not going to be a long one,  it might just be three to four days and we would resumes another upwards movement again.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:48:46 AM

I have been following bitcoin price since the recent upwards price movement and I think $5875 has become the high and corrections has began. Checking price chart this morning I discovered that the down channel's line has been broken and that signal a dropped in buying momentum and price may get below  $5,000. However, this is another opportunity to buy bitcoin at a very cheap prices as before the end of this year bitcoin might hit $7,000. This corrections is not going to be a long one,  it might just be three to four days and we would resumes another upwards movement again.

You're definitely correct about the fact that all of this is due to corrections. I suspect that once BTC hit 5,500, a decent amount of investors decided to sell. However, there must have been more people trying to hop on the boat, so the evaluation rose to 5,800. Either way, it seems like there will soon be another big jump.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:54:09 AM

This price correction was just a matter of time and I thing that it will, maybe, drop down to somewhere around $4600 but then it would start going back up again just as it did some days ago. It was expected after the price jumped for $1000 in 2 days.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:07:58 AM

Price currently is at $5,300 and I think it will still go down further more to around $4000. Maybe also it is because the fork is close and people are trying to sell most of their coins to buy bitcoin in preparation for the fork so they can get Bitcoin Gold for free. This is an opportunity for those who wanted to buy bitcoins too because the price is going down still.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:12:07 AM

The dip is normal as we might have excited traders trying to dump some of their load of bitcoins to make a quick profit from the current prices, but I am optimistic to see the price breach $6000
mrdenis

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:15:00 AM

I think it will stay above 5000usd till 25.oct., than we will see a correction down to 4000-4500usd.

By the end of this year, in my opinion, it will climb back to 5000+ usd... Maybe even to 6000...

❍ E M M A R E S  ❍              Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   TWITTER  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:21:03 AM

Its a normal correction. For my opinion by the and of the year we will see 8000$ easy and fast.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
m!llar

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:39:27 AM

price rise more than normal first time from many months from 4,200 to 5,800 so that it is not down it is stable in 5,000$ rang till new news came and up or down price to 6,000$ or 4,000$
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:05:23 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 10:23:30 AM by Seansky

I have been following bitcoin price since the recent upwards price movement and I think $5875 has become the high and corrections has began. Checking price chart this morning I discovered that the down channel's line has been broken and that signal a dropped in buying momentum and price may get below  $5,000. However, this is another opportunity to buy bitcoin at a very cheap prices as before the end of this year bitcoin might hit $7,000. This corrections is not going to be a long one,  it might just be three to four days and we would resumes another upwards movement again.
This correction might not last as you say but I think three to four days of a slow downward trend would last longer. In the past few days, it is surprising to see many actions happening all at once. That being said, price retractments are the be expected when crazy upward movement like this happens all of a sudden. In the next few days btc price might stabilize to 5000-5300$+ range but I doubt if it will try to reach new all time highagain after that since fork is near.
Opquar

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:13:15 AM

I'd say we'd probably drop to $4500 at some point, and that would be the best price before reaching another ATH. I highly doubt we'll ever drop below $4000 at this point, bar any catastrophic news, such as a US ban or something.
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:15:10 AM

Price corrections is always been expected when bitcoins price tend to rise up its price for a short period of time which there would really be a time on where people do start up to taking profits.When you do base on technical analysis you would really able to identify out but not all the times it does work but somehow a good thing for you to see on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:23:32 AM

yes there was a correction to the price of bitcoin but well see this coming week before the fork begin if he still in 5000$ mark. I feel that this is only temporary and after that it will increase again the price and set again new record. It might go 6500 dollar to 7000 dollar before the year ends.

Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:35:58 AM

I think it will stay above 5000usd till 25.oct., than we will see a correction down to 4000-4500usd.

By the end of this year, in my opinion, it will climb back to 5000+ usd... Maybe even to 6000...

This is a normal statistic because some people are still worried of this coming segwit2x therefore this some of them specially begginers are just want to be sure the safety of their investments even do how hard we try to explain to them the situation that this coming event is safe and tested after Aug 1 still they are afraid and considered the coming fork is a risk therefore they will start to selling their bitcoin for a sure money because anyway it is the paper money matter most.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:47:46 AM

I was expecting a correction but I think that it is too early for a correction. Perhaps the whales started to roll the market order in the last days before October 25 to raise the price and increase its profit. I think that is more realistic to expect a correction in November. Bitcoin always surprises me.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:53:12 AM

Yeah, the big dip everyone's was talking about is coming, just one week before the 25th. We might get to 5k by the end of the week. A correction always happens after we hit ATH and if you add the upcoming fork next week, then you know this was bound to happen sooner or later. Next week is going to be rough, especially for those who invested in btc in the last couple of days, panic, despair, fear, but no matter what happens, we need to stay strong and hold.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:57:23 AM

Yes bitcoin down but not much i wait the bitcoin fall on 4500$ so that i will buy some i do believe also that bitcoin will rise again. This coming year i know bitcoin become 7000$.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:58:53 AM

Current price is somewhre around 5330ish . If you want to make quick buck then try purchasing small amounts gradually. Keep close eye on the market trends. The fluctuation showing further downward trend then stop for some time, check how much time does it take to show upward movement. When movement of market is upward with more than 3 percent then you grab more coins. Remember if you have 100 bucks then either you could wait till lowest price point you desired most. because you may not know which will be the lowest point of current cycle (quater) so, decide a target. Make sure that target is realistic. Next check the market, you could put your bet/deal on exchange for mentioned price. Once that point is reached you will get better results.
You could invest gradual amount like first start with 20 percent each then proceed accordingly.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:01:56 AM

Yes bitcoin down but not much i wait the bitcoin fall on 4500$ so that i will buy some i do believe also that bitcoin will rise again. This coming year i know bitcoin become 7000$.
I believe that after all the dump tactics to drive BTC down are over BTC will start going back up I would love to buy some BTC more while its down but I don't have the money. Grin
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:09:50 AM

Grin  just clam down guy , it is very normal for the Market behavior , you can  buy more bitcoins in low price is a very happy thing

isn't it ?  i can see the price in the 10000$ soon after this year.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:13:03 AM

I believe that after all the dump tactics to drive BTC down are over BTC will start going back up I would love to buy some BTC more while its down but I don't have the money. Grin
It seems to me that it is now too late to buy bitcoins. Everyone who wanted to capitalize on the October pump bought bitcoin when the price dropped to $ 3,000. Now is the time to wait. Users have no money. All invested in bitcoin. I expect higher prices in the coming days.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: