Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:55:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins are CRASHING!!! Is it the next crash? BTC Down to $5300 as I type this!  (Read 1789 times)
CoinEmperor (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:02:58 AM

Well the markets reached all time highs recently so this is expected. I was expecting it to crash a lot lower after the China sell off last month, but we recovered and reached new time highs. I think another crash is bound to happen again. I mean just the beginning of the year Bitcoin was at $300 and Ethereum was $5, now just a few months later look at the prices. There has to be a correction, and that time is now. What do you think?
makila

Activity: 357
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:12:12 AM

another crash another new high another crash another new high and the story goes on.
thats what makes it all so exciting isnt it?
if you dont like +-5% daily you should go to forex
jules-jules

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:14:49 AM

Why do you think the time is now? Because there was a 5-10% overall market cap correction from ALT? Lol
gatonegro97

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:17:43 AM

When the paper boy is telling you to buy bitcoin, it's time to sell.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:19:16 AM

nothign to worry... 15.000M dollars flown away from crypto market. (175.000M to 160.000M when checking coinmarketcap)
the speculators of the last days are cashing out all profits in bitcoin before the dump around the hardfork.
BUt still a 55% dominance ob BTC, in some time all money will fly form BTC to rest of altcoins..
although if there was a crash.. it will rise again going higher... future and progress is unstoppable. history repeats ever and ever.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
inthelongrun

Activity: 1792
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:44:04 AM

Well the markets reached all time highs recently so this is expected. I was expecting it to crash a lot lower after the China sell off last month, but we recovered and reached new time highs. I think another crash is bound to happen again. I mean just the beginning of the year Bitcoin was at $300 and Ethereum was $5, now just a few months later look at the prices. There has to be a correction, and that time is now. What do you think?

There will be no turning back both for bitcoin and ethereum. There is a little dip along the way of course. That is part and parcel of cryptocurrencies. They will of course rise and fall but in general you can see them climbing up. I think instead of going down, the value of these two coins will still appreciate as the year is about to close.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:06:50 AM

Well the markets reached all time highs recently so this is expected. I was expecting it to crash a lot lower after the China sell off last month, but we recovered and reached new time highs.
since you are posting in altcoin board you are talking about altcoin market. and it crashed only because it was pumped and pumps lead to bubbles which need to burst. and now they are bursting. Chin had nothing to do with it.

as for bitcoin, the Chinese news only was a temporary FUD that came and gone. only those who have brain make profit.

I think another crash is bound to happen again. I mean just the beginning of the year Bitcoin was at $300 and Ethereum was $5, now just a few months later look at the prices. There has to be a correction, and that time is now. What do you think?
at the beginning of the year bitcoin was nearly $1100 and also no country had yet adopted it. no country had removed taxes on bitcoin either.
but now multiple countries like Japan adopted bitcoin and also removed taxes on bitcoin. that leads to real adoption and real demand that causes this price rise.

ETH on the other hand is severely pumped for no reason. only because a ton of ICOs were created on it and as soon as they stop, the price drops hard.

Buying the dip...
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:14:34 AM

You must be kidding me right,Chinese Sell Off?
They did not do that man,do you know that they're trying to regulate their exchanger right now ?
the reason they made that statement is to stop the exchanger in their area to operate and to make others investor to withdraw their money from it.
also,we're hitting all new high due to another split,
and a week later we should see it,and of course because of it we should see the price declining.
another flash crash will be happen in the near future after that slowly recovery.
every alts right now showed us another movement,which mean they will make their move once Bitcoin crashing.
it's a cycle and a lot of people expecting something like this
Anayo

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:06:33 AM

Crash or no crash, bitcoin will worth over $10,000 in 2018.
Munz77

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:09:00 AM

Crash or no crash, bitcoin will worth over $10,000 in 2018.

Surely by Christmas even
Lukus

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:24:09 AM

another crash another new high another crash another new high and the story goes on.

Exactly, it is like this. Although its not crash merely a correction which will happen and happen... More and more i think about the only viable investment is in BTC (longterm for crypto: at least 2,3 years) and not search new altcoin unicorns, too much risk involved, since you need some knowledge for entry and getting out and follow the tech and develpoment...
ivan.m

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:24:31 AM

i do not think coins will crash in near future but some will be gone in future..
hefo73

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

i love coins

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:28:44 AM

Exactly, it is like this. Although its not crash merely a correction which will happen and happen... More and more i think about the only viable investment is in BTC (longterm for crypto: at least 2,3 years) and not search new altcoin unicorns, too much risk involved, since you need some knowledge for entry and getting out and follow the tech and develpoment...

I think so too! But many coins are real scam and
These will really crash

Signature Campaigns sucks!!!
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 822

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:19:47 AM

Yeah, this is just a minor correction and as I have said it inevitable. We may see bitcoin slump to $5000 low point and ETH around $250 again. However, this should not be a cause for panic because it should happened a couple of days ago when bitcoin reach almost $6000. So we might as well go and buy more bitcoins or altcoins in this correction, for me I consider this a good buying point. And one this slump is over, we may see another ATH is offing, including a lot of alts. Bitcoin price is just about $5200 but we are going to see the price going to $5000 then consolidating and on its way to $6000 before the implementation of hard fork this 25th.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:27:37 AM

I think so too! But many coins are real scam and
These will really crash

nobody really cares about coins that are "real scam" around here to be honest. if they did care none of these scams could even gain any trading volume.
the thing is, people are looking for profit and they rarely even check the project itself or its developers. they just look at some charts, the volume and sometimes the media (news) and invest if they see the possibility for a big profit.

--looking for signature--
btzajla

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:54:33 AM

I think this is just a litle correction
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:25:04 PM

are you bored to open this kind of threads every time coins go a little down ?
its the market.. up down up down
nothing is crashing.. all my coins cost more then they were a month ago
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:42:10 PM

I do not see this as a crash, it is merely a small dip probably because of news such as Russia regulating Bitcoin mining. If you are holding for long term, don’t let this small dip affect you. The fork is coming and we are most likely expecting to see higher price in Bitcoin due to an increase of demand.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:49:34 PM

I think this is just a litle correction
I agree. A correction always comes after a quick run up in prices. The old saying "what goes up must come down" is pretty true. Doesn't tell you how much it's going up or down, but make of it what you will

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:51:52 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 01:16:52 PM by lokinator

Like ten of these threads. I'm getting real sick of seeing them.

First I should point out, there was no "Chinese sell off" -- that never happened and was pretty much made up entirely. The "sell off" was a bunch of idiot Westerners who bought into FUD.

This dump has nothing to do with "corrections" and everything to do with the BTC fork involving Bitcoin Gold. Were you even here during the last fork with Bitcoin Cash? The exact same thing happened. People sell off their alts for BTC and then hold their BTC awaiting the fork. They do this to get more free Bitcoin Gold. There is also a bunch of people who will cash out their BTC before a fork because they are cautious and do it in case "something bad happens" ...

Anyone surprised by this or who is freaking out right now, should probably just cash out all their cryptos, because clearly they don't have the stomach for them. Go invest by putting money in a high yield savings account instead ...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Seriously. There is nothing to worry about. Use this as an opportunity to acquire more of the coins you are following at a low price.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: