Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 06:54:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for developers for business and ICO.  (Read 257 times)
GambleToWin (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:34:53 AM

I have an idea that could change they way people buy these products and spend their vacations. They will be able to exchange our token for goods and services at our various establishments that we will create using ICO funding. (more information will be given to people that are interested and qualified) Everything will be open and transparent.

What we are looking for:

Website designer

Someone to help run our social medias (answer questions about the project, inform investors of any news)

Someone who can make an android application (for wallet)

Someone who can design a whitepaper, with proper legal documentation.

Payment will be shares of the tokens we will have set aside for development.

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

donmiguello

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:46:27 AM

There are many project like this in the altcoin section. Only one of them raised 1M,

It will be dificult to find a developer . Because developers here like to deal with real coin (bitcoin ) No shares

You will find good developer if you pay with bitcoin
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:06:35 AM

I have an idea that could change they way people buy these products and spend their vacations. They will be able to exchange our token for goods and services at our various establishments that we will create using ICO funding. (more information will be given to people that are interested and qualified) Everything will be open and transparent.
Man,that line has become primary moto of every other ICO that we see.How many,how ,many of them has actually influenced  the real industry by even 1 %.'We will change the way  people do things' - You can't change shit.
What we are looking for:

Website designer

Someone to help run our social medias (answer questions about the project, inform investors of any news)

What do you bring to the table apart from an idea ? I'm a developer and I would never work with a dumb dude who can't contribute anything to the project but a vague idea.Smh

savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:49:58 AM

What we are looking for:

Website designer

Buddy just giving you a small advice. If you don't  have money in your pocket then please stay away from doing ICO's. Just imagine, ok you got developers to do your ICO project by giving the shares of the token. But then also its really a waste of time to do an ICO without real money. Just announcing ICO in the altcoin section of this forum wont make it success. You need to promote it  like doing signature campaigns and advertising it in adnetworks. Without proper promotion its 100percent sure your ICO will be a flop.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:27:00 AM

In this case, you need more than idea, you should learn about coding, web design, legality and the most important is a lot of money.
People won't help you without any guarantee of payment, at least you should have BTC10 ini your wallet and willing to escrow it.
Once again, an idea mean nothing in this crypto world, or your idea is going to be a scam project.
Do you know how Satoshi Nakamoto started to develop bitcoin in the first place? He has the idea, whitepaper of peer-to-peer electronic cash system, and he has the ability to create basic nodes of bitcoin. So, at least you need a whitepaper to start.
mcstan09

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:11:39 PM

I've an idea, don't know if I could help
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:18:33 PM

Unfortunately, I do not think anyone will take or accept your offer here because most people here prefer to receive their payments in BTC instead of tokens. Additionally, people here would only accept your offer and think that you are serious about it when you put your payment in escrow.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: