Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:05:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Earning Campaigns  (Read 1056 times)
se150401317 (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:49:47 AM

I see I'm a new member, so it would be hard to earn bitcoin because nobody enrolls new members in campaigns. But are there any altcoin campaigns here from where I can earn altcoins?
Is there a list of altcoin signature and social media campaigns?
Al Amin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:19:14 AM

Many, you try to search in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0 please select and read first because there are many options ico. For newbi you can participate in social media campaigns because if you follow the campaign signature most ico do not accept newbi, first rise your rank become Jr Member

swoolzze

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:22:35 AM

I see I'm a new member, so it would be hard to earn bitcoin because nobody enrolls new members in campaigns. But are there any altcoin campaigns here from where I can earn altcoins?

There are lots of it you can search something like that in Alternate cryptocurrencies where bounties are. You may join in in every campaigns there just read carefully and follow the instructions right to be able to participate. Be patience to find one of bounty campaigns in altcoins for signature and also for social media. You can earn a lot of coins in joining bounty campaigns.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:29:15 AM

I myself has not been any to a altcoin bounty campaign but I heard a lot of news saying that some of them have really gotten a good pay of out it. I think someone already posted the link, so you better check it out. Just be sure that you have read all the rules on the campaigns and usually it requires for you to have a ETH wallet so I recommend myetherwallet. But its your responsibility to take care of your password and your private keys. Goodluck to you and hope you find campaign that will suit your rank.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:47:09 AM

You should try and look into the bounty section here at bitcointalk and try to join some bounty which allows newbies to join it. Also try to take up small tasks such as translations of whitepaper and get some free tokens in return.

helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:25:06 AM

In my opinion you should not be greedy to earn fast as newbie in this bitcointalk but you have to be patience and first try to go up your rank by just rising the activity.Although dont get stressed as newbie there are lots of opportunities to earn some altcoin , for that you can join Signature campaigns which allows newbies and you can join bounty campaigns but before join any campaign read all rules and regulations and follow all that instructions.Good Luck.

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:37:18 AM

you should rank up at least junior member so you can join altcoin signature campaign there are many alt campaigns to join and there are many opportunity to earn altcoins just go to bounties section and don't forget to read the rules of the campaign that you join so you can get your reward at the end of the campaign.

tukangkopi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:37:44 AM

Too many similar questions in this forum either in global or local, it seems that when someone create a new account must be obliged to read sticky thread first in order to upgrade their rank.
Lape77

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:41:03 AM

Do you know some site that allow to gain some coin in exchange of small tasks that works? I checked some but i didn't find anything interesting yet. Thank you
Sketztrophonic

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:50:44 AM

Ofcourse sir there are many campaigns here in altcoin sections. You can visit here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=198.0 and here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 you can read and learn there how to earn altcoin with campaigns. But first you must rank-up your account because most campaigns do not accept newbies. But for social media campaigns you can join just follow the instruction of the social media campaign and you will know the mechanics.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:53:50 AM

Many, you try to search in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0 please select and read first because there are many options ico. For newbi you can participate in social media campaigns because if you follow the campaign signature most ico do not accept newbi, first rise your rank become Jr Member

good advice from you mate ranked up the account as jr member before you can accept as participant in the signature campaign all member here in the bitcointalk forum start as a newbie because a newbie you need learn and research about the crypto so be patience do not set your mind to get fast income even if you want to invest in the trading you need the skills.

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:56:34 AM

It's not too long to get Jr. Member at least. But if you make research you could find some projects that allow to participate even newbies. You can start it from paycent for instance.

mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:58:40 AM

There are a few that accept newbies, one that I remember coming across was multibot, almost all campaigns that accepts newbies have very low rates, but you might as well earn something whilst ranking up.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:05:23 AM

Actually it is true, its really hard to join a campaign especially if were in the lower rank. Very few signiture campaign is open for a JR.member, because they are looking for a higher rank. But if you are patience and dedicated to earn BTC you must be patience until you rank up. But a piece of advise if were a newbie its better if you will going to post a quality post so that if you apply in a campaign you were easily admit.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:15:33 AM

Do you know some site that allow to gain some coin in exchange of small tasks that works? I checked some but i didn't find anything interesting yet. Thank you
Just some little research would have helped answer your own question. If you are looking to earn some coins by participating in bounties, you are already on the right website and you can visit this part of the forum to find where you can best fit in any of the project.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:23:22 AM

There are some campaigns that allow low ranking members, but the pay rate is low for obvious reasons. I recommend you to be patience, and make an effot to improve your ranking, being greedy isn't the right way to start in the cryptocurrency world, especially with altcoins. Rank up and maybe the opportunity will come. Also, there are other ways to earn coins, check out the marketplace and you might find something. Good luck.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
tokencorgi

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:27:01 AM

join mindsports.io bounty and 0.01 ETH airdrop  Grin
i m huge fan of their chess idea.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2275109.0
https://t.me/mindsportsio
JanPaul

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:04:12 PM

I'm a new member of campaign here .. and i hope that i will do my best to be the best member .. i'm not totally knowledgable about bitcoin but i'm willing to learn how it is go .. Altcoin earning campaigns; all i know here is to join which was i've been joined this time and hope to earn a satisfying coins ..
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:38:51 PM

there may be no or very few signature campaigns that accept for newbie. but for social media campaigns I think you can join, you can search on board bounties. there is also a bounty that is popular lately, you can follow it, airdrop. there are many airdrop available here.
RieL

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:06:08 PM

maybe you should try to the bounty section in this forum , here at bitcoin talk it let you to join on bounty which they can allow newbies to join it . maybe you should look to find some translations of the white papers so you  can get free tokens in return you can find one at this forum again

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: