Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:03:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware GIGAWATT is SCAM!!!  (Read 1580 times)
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:21:38 PM

Today is 18 october 2017!

I have bought a minerL3+ to May 2017 and yet isn't  UP&RUNNING

WTT token of ICO never release to anyone

Don't bought WTT or Miner from Gigawatt

LOSS YOUR MONEY

Really a scam?? Maybe a bit disorganized and bit of a lack of transparency for now. Have you not seen what they're building out there in Washington? You can't fake that. There is a lot money poured into those facilities over there. Let them work out the kinks and you'll probably regret those words later.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
udppro (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:01:30 PM

Really a scam?? Maybe a bit disorganized and bit of a lack of transparency for now. Have you not seen what they're building out there in Washington? You can't fake that. There is a lot money poured into those facilities over there. Let them work out the kinks and you'll probably regret those words later.

they are thieves!
I know people who have lost a lot of money with them
CarmelP

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:10:08 AM

I wanted to like them - but their lack of transparency and dedicated customer support with quality updated information is getting a bit much.

I was told I will be deployed in either Pods 1 and 2 end of Oct2017. So this is the informed decision I made to stay and wait (instead of selling my equipment etc)

Fast forward 6 weeks, still no update and I was told 2 days ago (Dec 4) that I am part of Pod 4 for deployment --- Pod 4 is still not finished as of 07Dec2017

Company is not a scam but not a good business either to engage with. There is an underlying loss of potential revenue for each day we dont mine.

I am contemplating a legal remedy --- for those who are on the same boat and would like a result soon or transparency - perhaps we can connect   --  carmelperdiem@gmail.com

CarmelP

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:55:42 AM

Update -- just got a response today and was given this helpful link

https://medium.com/gigawatt
Yazanarki

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:29:51 PM

NONSENSE. IT IS NOT A SCAM

I bought 261 Tokens, received them and rented them out. The token took longer to get and as of Nov 30th, I put them up for rent. 175 tokens are now rented and earn small amounts of BTC, LTC and Eth.  I will break even in a few months and will double my money if I sell the tokens.  How exactly is this a scam? FUD tarnishes our investments, please don't make stupid comments that are fabricated.  It does no one justice.
Angelo38

Activity: 349
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:41:51 PM

WTT token of ICO never release to anyone

This is a LIE. Batch 1 and Batch 2 tokens have been issued.

Batch 1 and Batch 2 are few token and it's  been issued by now more of  2 month ago

So, you acknowledge that your OP is a lie. Some ICO buyers have gotten their tokens. Whether it was two months ago or not has nothing to do with the statement you made.

I'm spoke of a miner that i have bought at 31 may 2017 and yet not is up&running
 MAY 2017  !!! you understand?Huh? You know thing is a GANTT? a roadmap?Huh

I don't think I am the one having a hard time understanding.
Perhaps you don't know what the word "scam" means.
You should be careful when using non-native languages.

In my language a scam is a scam
rundown44

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:22:22 AM

I think this is a DISGRACE !!!

I MEAN THIS THREAD !!!!

I have watched these guys since I don't know when - its an AMERICAN MINING FARM - A REAL PLACE !!!

This is not a scam of any sort, its a simply amazing, astonishing IDEA- come to life.

They envisioned these PODS, not huge buildings, but a purpose built building, a bit like a garage in shape, but a little larger, to facilitate air flow, with YOUR MINERS in them, you pay for electricity and service and they provide the rest.

OR - you throw some cash at them and they will even do the clicking and buying of the miners for you.

I have mentioned recently on this forum and I will say it again - STOP USING THE WORD SCAM !!!

It's frigging stupid and meaningless ok !

Is this real - YES !

Are they thieves - NO !

Are they lying - NO !

And if you don't believe an impartial bystander then its simply ( your effing numpties)

1). GO VISIT THEM - IN REAL LIFE - AT THEIR REAL PLACE ! (twats)

or

2). Click and READ a bit you ignoramous - https://giga-watt.com/

Now shut up and let a REAL opportunity BE JUST THAT - god knows there is enough SHIT and WANKERS out there making out online investing lives a misery - FOR YEARS !

Oh - and NO - I have not invested !!!

Who gives a shit about this place - not me - but I won't listen to CRAP and NONSENSE.

Regards,

Brundon.
PS. SHIT means BOVINE EXCREMENT and is not actually a swear word, CRAP is meaningless but is taken as a word that means rubbish and TWAT is a made up for an IDIOT !
Geekxplore

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:14:27 AM

What is Giga Watt Coin?
The Giga Watt Coin provides access to the crypto- mining operation of former Microsoft engineer Dave Carlson, who worked on digital assets prior to Bitcoin’s invention with the multinational technology company. Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/giga-watt-coin.html
SimplyEverything

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

Escrow

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 10:39:28 PM

It's not a scam, but the experience here isn't 5 star.
I did a steemit post about it

Read more here

-Peace-
someone111

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:41:24 AM

Define scam.

Insolvency which we are only learning from the media meeting the definition of scam?

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-mining-firm-giga-watt-declares-bankruptcy-owing-millions

Their website https://giga-watt.com still looking normal as always as if no insolvency happened. They don't even bother giving us any update.

-
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: