Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 10:43:08 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2010 | My Gift {"Open Source" Version} Looking To speak w/ the Respected BTC...  (Read 239 times)
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:17:47 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 08:33:36 AM by Bit_Happy

````````
Edit OP
``````````

>>>>>>>>>> (Sorry for shouting, but I am seeking somewhat rare people who are willing to take "a crazy guy" at least semi-seriously because they are able to see value in new ideas, before the heard jumps IN)

When markets, communities etc, get way out of balance, (i.e. This side of town is quiet, and the ETH Bubble Game is insane) HUGE opportunities are created for the "visionaries" who see profits sitting in plain site, which others do not see.

Summary
1) When I arrived at this forum we had brilliant people "playing" with almost worthless Bitcoins.
2) Now we have a sh^t-hole of Spam, and almost unlimited opportunities to profit from doing things a bit different than "the crowd".

Do you know what happened after these people had their first big success?

Win Earn $18 Million Golden ICO Credits LIVE! Who are these people? What are the companies they started after their first big success? Why is the "average person" so blind?
`````````````````````````
```````````````````````````

Original OP below
```````````````````

2010 | My Gift {"Open Source" Version} Looking To speak w/ the Respected BTC Elders, and other interested parties.

Simple Fast Summary = This community used to be GREAT and needs to be invited to rise again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2010 | One Big Victory | Craigs "ICO" | Newbie/Sock Heaven | The Middle Man
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2010 = Not a lame-ass "Whale Club", but an attempt to replicate the amazing, peaceful, historically brilliant environment we had shortly before I "jumped the barrier" and joined this once great community, instead of simply watching/reading from the outside.
We are talking about a peaceful private site (i.e. a warm and inviting "soft-fork" of this now huge community), if you joined this forum before I did please PM me for an exclusive free invite.  

One Big Victory = "Poke" the ETH Bubble Game (which most of you know) is polluting this once great forum w/ ugly ads > Use their seed money to fund projects which clearly favor the "good-old" side of town, but they are too obsessed with short-term greed to notice what might happen long-term.            

Craigs "ICO" == My Team is preparing to "search the universe for intelligent life forms" and invite then in to help repair the extreme damage done to this (really, actually, truly) once great community.

Newbie/Sock Heaven == If we must, we can try to 'rehab' the sock puppets by offering them a better life.
>>> Do YOU (actually) want to lead a team with such a unique and interesting goal?

The Middle Man === We have literally dozens of original ideas and 1000's(!) of unique combinations of existing ideas:
On the "Loud and Still Growing Side of Town" (the ETH Bubble Game) there is a gross imbalance of Greed vs. Sanity/Common Sense regarding long-term results, Gov't intervention, etc.  
"The Middle Man" can help increase your long-term income with an endless effort to profit from "gross imbalances", combined with many other projects.

2010: "Open Source" Version
You are being invited to react to/discuss ideas, without being bribed with ICO Credits and the dream of a fast payday. We have an amazing chance to 'fork' (improve) the Bitcoin vs. ETH Bubble Game history.
Who wants to make "almost insane" amounts of money by setting new standards, and exploring new paths with no current competition?

clearclear

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:43:36 AM

cryptic as always  Grin nice to have you back! I like the message of your posts and I hope we can finally start something really cool  - lets rock the Blockchain World!
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:32:15 AM

cryptic as always  Grin nice to have you back! I like the message of your posts and I hope we can finally start something really cool  - lets rock the Blockchain World!

Hey clearclear, let's talk on Skype ASAP.
I suppose we need English to English translations:

2010 = Not a lame-ass "Whale Club", but an attempt to replicate the amazing, peaceful, historically brilliant environment we had prior to June 2011
We are talking about a peaceful private site (i.e. a warm and inviting "soft-fork" of this now huge community), if you joined this forum before I did please PM me for an exclusive free invite. 
^^^
If I cannot find at least ~30 people who like this idea, then I will "hang-out" at local colleges, and bring some decent people into this once GREAT forum.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One Big Victory = "Poke" the ETH Bubble Game (which most of you know) is polluting this once great forum w/ ugly ads > Use their seed money to fund projects which clearly favor the "good-old" side of town, but they are too obsessed with short-term greed to notice what might happen long-term. 
^^^^
Use ETH Bubble Game seed money to start projects/businesses which clearly favor "good old Bitcoin" is a great idea, how come no one else is doing it?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Craigs "ICO" == My Team is preparing to "search the universe for intelligent life forms" and invite then in to help repair the extreme damage done to this (really, actually, truly) once great community.
^^^
A quick search on Cragslist related to "hiring/help wanted" proves that ICO's/Token funded projects have already invaded. However, if this once amazing forum is "almost completely destroyed" by garbage. why not invite in "some decent people" to fight the spam. How is that not a worthwhile idea?

Newbie/Sock Heaven == If we must, we can try to 'rehab' the sock puppets by offering them a better life.
>>> Do YOU (actually) want to lead a team with such a unique and interesting goal?
^^^
Instead of letting this once GREAT forum decay into an eternal pile of crap, why don't we offer sock-puppets a chance to learn new skills and give up their life of spam?
A the same time, the "2010 ideas" (above) offer people a decent place to live, work and grow in peace, similar to what we had around the time I started here. This community used to be awesome and at least some of you know what I am talking about!

The Middle Man == <snip>

>>>>>>>>>> (Sorry for shouting, but I am seeking somewhat rare people who are willing to take "a crazy guy" at least semi-seriously because they are able to see value in new ideas, before the heard jumps IN)

When markets, communities etc, get way out of balance, (i.e. This side of town is quiet, and the ETH Bubble Game is insane) HUGE opportunities are created for the "visionaries" who see profits sitting in plain site, which others do not see.

Summary
1) When I arrived at this forum we had brilliant people "playing" with almost worthless Bitcoins.
2) Now we have a sh^t-hole of Spam, and almost unlimited opportunities to profit from doing things a bit different than "the crowd".

Do you know what happened after these people had their first big success?

Win Earn $18 Million Golden ICO Credits LIVE! Who are these people? What are the companies they started after their first big success? Why is the "average person" so blind?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: