Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:56:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - WEBCOIN ICO [REFERRAL PROGRAM - 20% REVENUE SHARE]  (Read 37904 times)
webcoinico (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:37:27 AM

As our Webcoin ICO project is moving forward and we now have hundreds of investors, we are looking to expand our project reach and that's why we would like to complement the Bitcointalk community with our newly established Referral Program.

Why join our affiliate program?
Our project and platform mission and vision is to help individuals and businesses pay at least 10 times less for the same service which social media platforms self-serving platforms offer. Furthermore, our miners will earn Webcoins by visiting advertisers’ websites, like & share advertisers social media profiles, groups and pages.

Here's what Youtube crypto traders & investors have to say about our project:

What are the benefits and how much can you earn through our program?

It is simple as 1,2,3!
1. Apply through our request form. We will send you an email with unique referral code from ico@webcoin.today, so make sure to opt-in our email address.
2. Start promoting our project using your referral code. The code grants 100% bonus tokens on any investment made by the people you refer to our project. Currently, the maximum bonus we offer through our ICO is only 35% on investments of $10,000 or more, so isn’t it a great deal for the people you refer? It’s a win-win situation for all sides!
3. What you get? We will reward you with an instant 20% bonus Webcoin tokens on any investment made through your unique referral code. Payouts are made to your Waves wallet address daily. For example, you refer George who invests $1,000 using your code. He will receive total of 2,000 Webcoin tokens(worth $2000 during our ICO period), you will receive 200 Webcoin tokens(worth $200) based on the $1,000 he invested($1000 x .2 = 200 Webcoin tokens).

So why not help us to help you make more money instantly? Join our program now!

nargizochka12

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Hello there I am nargizochka12

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:57:57 AM

Hello! I joined refferel program in your website but didn't get refferel link. Can you help me?
OlyaSentr

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:39:27 AM

Hello! My name is Olga, I represent company W12.io.
We plan to launch a referral program, according to which people can earn real money. I saw that you were doing a referral program for the WebCoin project. Tell me, what is included in this program and how do you promote it? We are interested in cooperation. Thank you !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: