Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:30:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Taking preorders for USB miner soon  (Read 915 times)
EfficientSystems (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 07:39:54 PM

These will be comparable to the existing ones on the market. We'd hope to get here a little sooner but didn't beat the competition to it. That being said we're still an alternative if you're unable to get your hands on there's.

300MH/s Hashrate and power consumption comparable to the competition. They will be going for 1.5 BTC each as a prepurchase price and can be ordered in groups of 10 per person. We expect to be shipping them within a month's time though that could be delayed up to two months depending on a few factors (this should not happen).

If you're interested please PM me but as I am dual representing our group here and also working I am very busy so please only serious buyers.
Svennisen

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 07:52:40 PM

To be taken seriously.
1. Post specs.
2. Post pictures.
3. Post a website
4. Post some kind of proof that you are you.
5. Ship one for free to some trusted member so they can confirm your product.

Got help from me? Feel free to tip me Smiley   BTC: 13hrdpUSJWhe2n4g4kTSHEx4GYUF9v5CU3
mikal

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 07:55:05 PM

"Power consumption comparable to the competition" - do you mean GPU, FPGA or ASIC competition?
Also, what is your background? Why should we believe you will deliver in 2 months?
J35st3r

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 08:00:53 PM

Whose chips are you using? 300MH/s sounds like a single Avalon, or maybe Asicminer (but they are not selling their chips, making far too much profit with Block Erupters at 2BTC). BFL are 4GH/s so it can't be them. Don't tell me you're making your own?

Anyway even 1.5BTC is a money loser the way difficulty is currently rising (do the math on the ROI folks).

Too many scams these days. Caveat emptor.

1Jest66T6Jw1gSVpvYpYLXR6qgnch6QYU1 NumberOfTheBeast ... go on, give it a try Grin
ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 08:03:05 PM

What chips are you going to use? Avalon ones?

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 08:07:47 PM

These will be comparable to the existing ones on the market. We'd hope to get here a little sooner but didn't beat the competition to it. That being said we're still an alternative if you're unable to get your hands on there's.

300MH/s Hashrate and power consumption comparable to the competition. They will be going for 1.5 BTC each as a prepurchase price and can be ordered in groups of 10 per person. We expect to be shipping them within a month's time though that could be delayed up to two months depending on a few factors (this should not happen).

If you're interested please PM me but as I am dual representing our group here and also working I am very busy so please only serious buyers.

what is the hash rate?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
aceking

Activity: 229

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 08:22:30 PM

Sorry sir but you most provide more information , so you don't look like a scammer
EfficientSystems (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 08:26:13 PM

On power comparable to singular asic chips on the market. They are custom chips.
Svennisen

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 08:37:38 PM

On power comparable to singular asic chips on the market. They are custom chips.

So, when did you start developing?
Who does your team exist of?
Who creates your chips?
What is your company name?
Where is your company origin?

You cant expect that people will even bother to contact you if you don't provide information.

Got help from me? Feel free to tip me Smiley   BTC: 13hrdpUSJWhe2n4g4kTSHEx4GYUF9v5CU3
WuLabsWuTecH

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 08:49:18 PM

Wow!  There was so much effort put into this by your marketing department!

People around here are wary--deals are scams until proven otherwise.  Do you really think anyone is going to buy anything with just 5 lines of text saying what you are doing?
EfficientSystems (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 08:51:52 PM

It's a group of us (we are all friends who have met through work). Have not filed incorporation yet but will if the venture takes off. More information about specifics will obviously be forthcoming once the taking of preorders ramps up into action. We did a limited run of the chips but development is the hard part once that's done they're relatively cheap to produce. A limited run came after development cycle was finished but even though production cost are a lot lower than development the initial pass is still going to be limited to see how the market responds. Development was primarily for our own use to mine with but upon seeing these USB ones selling figured we'd give a small retail offering a shot to recover some development cost.
rumpler

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 08:58:54 PM

To be taken seriously.
1. Post specs.
2. Post pictures.
3. Post a website
4. Post some kind of proof that you are you.
5. Ship one for free to some trusted member so they can confirm your product.

With all the scams going around, I don't think anybody will take you guys seriously until you do this. ^^
J35st3r

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 09:10:33 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2013, 09:35:22 PM by J35st3r

It's a group of us (we are all friends who have met through work). Have not filed incorporation yet but will if the venture takes off. More information about specifics will obviously be forthcoming once the taking of preorders ramps up into action. We did a limited run of the chips but development is the hard part once that's done they're relatively cheap to produce. A limited run came after development cycle was finished but even though production cost are a lot lower than development the initial pass is still going to be limited to see how the market responds. Development was primarily for our own use to mine with but upon seeing these USB ones selling figured we'd give a small retail offering a shot to recover some development cost.

I'm not sure why I'm even bothering to ask as this is just so ridiculous, but just for the lols.

Which process are you using 110nm, 65nm, 28nm, 18nm ?

Which foundry ?

Which design tools? Do you own them or are you moonlighting at work?

How did you fund the mask set, using MPW shuttle?

What's the hash rate for mining litecoin instead of bitcoin?

Enough for now. Lets see what you come up with.

1Jest66T6Jw1gSVpvYpYLXR6qgnch6QYU1 NumberOfTheBeast ... go on, give it a try Grin
L3on

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 09:04:31 PM

The OP sent me an unsolicited PM offering to sell me these which is sketchy in itself.

Also, why bother advertising this if you don't have any details yet? I'll stick with people that have proven trustworthy for now.
EfficientSystems (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 11:01:55 PM

If you are not interested that is fine. Anyone who is interested can PM to setup payment/arrange shipping.
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 11:07:26 PM

If you are not interested that is fine. Anyone who is interested can PM to setup payment/arrange shipping.

Taking pre order money?

SCAM

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
nottm28

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 11:08:13 PM

ffs

donations not accepted
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 11:08:24 PM

You're asking for preorder money, yet in another post you stated that you haven't even registered your company or started doing anything and won't until the "pre-orders start ramping up?" Seriously?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 11:09:42 PM

I vote for scammer tag asap

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
PCgameguy

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 11:23:36 PM

what is the hash rate?

This post "claims" to mine at 300 megahashes per second.  (You can find it in the second paragraph).  Now, why couldn't you do that by yourself I'm wondering?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: