Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRADING BOT  (Read 1625 times)
enterprevic (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Healthpromag.com

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:26:28 AM

There are these bots online that promises to make you a desired amount of profit within a specified amount of time, now I want to start trading with the help of trading bots or robots and I would like to know which has been extensively tested and has proven to be effective over time.

Thanks for your time

mayadin

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:44:13 PM

Believe me I trieed several commercial bots available here and elsewhere. I quit. I trade manually and make more money.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:47:18 PM

Bots cannot make you profits, it is impossible. What they do is help make your trading much easier by automating most of it. This way you don't have to sit in front of the PC for several hours waiting for the price to change. What makes you money is your system/edge and how you apply yourself/discipline.
cryptomason

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:55:52 PM

Believe me I trieed several commercial bots available here and elsewhere. I quit. I trade manually and make more money.

How are you able to do that Mayadin?
Ferryarthur

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:02:12 PM

Just researching the coins, upcoming events, buy cheap and hold/sell high. Dont listen to emotions. i started a few weeks ago and made a 30% profit.

hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 06:31:09 PM

Trading bot is what i dont follow and nor i recommend it to beginner or professional trader.The bots don't use or get adapt to the trading system that much easy way. The bots need to be change or altered in order to be profitable and manage your own funds for the longer term. Even i have heared about bots like multibot, robotrade,  etc. Right now i am not using any kind of bots as i don't like to use them, but yes if in future the bots get develop and demand, then i will add them to my business.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
cryptomason

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:35:51 PM

Just researching the coins, upcoming events, buy cheap and hold/sell high. Dont listen to emotions. i started a few weeks ago and made a 30% profit.

Okay thank you.
tfbiii

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

http://ckpool.org

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 09:00:52 PM

Bots can be useful, I have had success with LeonArdo, but they are not a replacement for research. You still need to know what coin to target and what range to have the bot work within. They are tools to help your strategy succeed, they are not replacements for not having a strategy.

-Fred

http://ckpool.org
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:09:25 PM

All the bots that were mentioned in here are expensive because they have ridiculous costs of marketing inside the price, and you are paying for them. All the trading bots that makes fake promises saying that they will give you $10000 a week, are a bullshit, there is not a bot that can do magical tricks for making you earn money.
So start doing manually trading by yourself, it is not difficult, you only have to learn about how to trade, and you will be earning a lot of money, and plus you wont have to spend $600 in a ridiculous bot.
Jack353

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:15:56 PM

Trading bots can be very profitable, if you use them with the proper settings for the current market conditions. If anyone "guarantees" a certain amount of profit, then they are scamming you (in one way or another). Personally, I use Gunbot- a fully featured bot which requires you manually set/update the setting- and if I am unable to update the bot every few hours, then there is a good chance that it will lose money (unless the market is in a flat-state.
In short, trading bots are NOT a "guaranteed "easy" way to make money without proper knowledge of the markets or the time to constantly tweak your bot. Bots will only speed up and somewhat automate the process of trading.
If used properly and with much effort, bots can be VERY profitable (on a good day, my bot will rake in ~5% and on the worst of the worst days, will still make a slight profit- ~1%)

Good luck and remember- you get as much as put in!  Tongue
PokerDiceMan

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:34:30 PM

this now GUN bot is large or much people use Gun bot service
before you use Gun bot service you can review with read official thread Gun bot

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
usuksobad

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:41:31 PM

Where to get this called Gunbot ? I found where i can buy one for 0.3 BTC just thinking if its the same thing.
Intensity

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:03:37 PM

If you are new to trading and want to try out a bot, I would recommend LeonArdo. A demo is available to download to play around with an exchange, and the full version of the software is $89. A flat fee compared to other bots that have a BTC price that can go up quite a bit.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1467939.0
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:09:37 PM

Yes, dont even think about buying a bot, they are so expensive and if you are a newbie or you doesnt have more than 5 thousand dollars to invest in to the bot, you are not going to recover the bot's cost fast. So if you have a lower budget than that, then try to buy a guide or hire someone to teach you how to trade, how to avoid the losses and how to predict the price, those are the only things you need to trade by yourself.
And i am sure that you can make much more profit by this way.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:14:28 PM

There are these bots online that promises to make you a desired amount of profit within a specified amount of time, now I want to start trading with the help of trading bots or robots and I would like to know which has been extensively tested and has proven to be effective over time.

Thanks for your time

you can try gunbot  but you cant expect too much on these bots because the human brain is still better and can think and decide much better compared to a.i's and robots that has been invented by those lazy people who want to make thier life easier. so i suggest dont put much money that you cant afford while using such trading bots because they are not so perfect and may crash on the future.
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:53:51 PM

Where to get this called Gunbot ? I found where i can buy one for 0.3 BTC just thinking if its the same thing.
On here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715214.0
0.3 btc is a ridiculous price for a trading bot while gunthar only cost you 0.1 btc for GunBot, you could get cheaper if you buy from someone who give you discount (max 10% discount).

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:08:27 AM

Can you give some reviews why you decide not to using it more.
Because i seen many people interest in buying gunbot polo.
I never using any trading bot also, but maybe later i would be buying one of them.
Givebirth

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:18:31 AM

Thanks for your time

Better trade manually. It takes your time but you surely get profit. But when using a bot there is no guarantee that you always get profit on it. For me it is gambling when you need help trading with bot.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:04:25 AM

I doubt... to trade successfully, you must observe the "buy low - sell high" logic, which is very hard to do because we are humans with emotions. My gunbot had given me good earnings in the recent months but I stopped trading because I have found another way to earn bitcoins, so I decided to migrate all my funds from trading to minting. I respect your opinion about manual trading, though...
Ferryarthur

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:29:10 PM

I doubt... to trade successfully, you must observe the "buy low - sell high" logic, which is very hard to do because we are humans with emotions. My gunbot had given me good earnings in the recent months but I stopped trading because I have found another way to earn bitcoins, so I decided to migrate all my funds from trading to minting. I respect your opinion about manual trading, though...

Just a matter of turning of your emotions. Or at the very least not listening to them. I dont care if a coin crashes. I'll just hold if need be. as long as my portfolio as a whole makes a profit.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: