Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:09:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRADING BOT  (Read 1619 times)
Rina_rins

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:14:15 AM

There are these bots online that promises to make you a desired amount of profit within a specified amount of time, now I want to start trading with the help of trading bots or robots and I would like to know which has been extensively tested and has proven to be effective over time.

Thanks for your time
I've heard that too. my friend tells me that trading using forex can use the help of robot. they buy at a low price and sell at a certain price automatically

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:16:08 AM

I'd like to argue that there are actually some crypto bots that can be utilized effectively. It doesn't even have to be complicated. Take a look at bitcoin's price fluctuations. If a bot could automate that then you'd be rich.

I personally developed and currently use a bitcoin-dip bot. I get the 24-hour price and then every 3minutes, my bot checks the current price. If the current price is X% less, it buys. Almost doubled my bitcoin already after a month of using it.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:42:53 AM

Believe me I trieed several commercial bots available here and elsewhere. I quit. I trade manually and make more money.
Yes i agree with you. I never try to trade with bot since i have heard a lot of opinion about bot.
Bot is just tool then people have to set it. So like car and driver. Driver also have to be good before drive a car.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:12:03 AM

Believe me I trieed several commercial bots available here and elsewhere. I quit. I trade manually and make more money.
Yes i agree with you. I never try to trade with bot since i have heard a lot of opinion about bot.
Bot is just tool then people have to set it. So like car and driver. Driver also have to be good before drive a car.
Bots can only help you buy and sell your coins at a time with your personal preferences. While working on a boat doesn’t really mean that you are free from the tension but they only help you to go with an ease. Some of the mates have a different idea about the trading bots. The trading bots only tells you about a certain coin then it is your responsibility to decide to what to do. If you leave your trading activities to someone else, they will never care about your money the way you do. For the trading bots experts your trading is only an activity while for you it is your future. I use trading bots but only for the reason to less my working hours of trading.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:24:25 PM

There are these bots online that promises to make you a desired amount of profit within a specified amount of time, now I want to start trading with the help of trading bots or robots and I would like to know which has been extensively tested and has proven to be effective over time.

Thanks for your time

I have really heard about gunbot from polo. Not that much about that one either. For gunbot, you are going to be putting out a good bit of cash per month, so that is one for the person that has a good bankroll and in for the long haul, plus someone that is prepared to lose some money before the return. The rest vary so much and I have heard little other than rumors. They go from fully possible scam to bits of code that you could write yourself.
GaxviiBuss

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:32:55 PM

Dont use trading bot in crypto. Each order the bot will help you get 5-10% profit, but when the market is dumped and "cut loss" cant process. You loss more than 50% balance. So dont use bot  for trading. Try to learn and trade Cheesy
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 03:38:05 PM

I would go for manual trading than using bots to buy and sell. I cant trust a bot for my money. I know that its designed to follow my instruction when to buy and when to sell but with the current situation of altcoins where red blood is everyone I would rather trade manually and I can sleep tightly and wake up in the morning I still have my coins in my wallet. But, I am also considering getting this Gunbot because of the nice reviews.
sangwookie

Activity: 168

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:25:50 AM

Yeah, I tried with a bot for a day. I did better on my own. High Frequency Trading doesn't account for the bottom drop since it can happen in seconds and then jump back up. I'm doing it on several positions for the dip and the jump and that has been good for me. I will try to look at a good bot, but I'm worried they are scammers or will hack me.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:09:42 AM

Checkout the "gunbot". That is supported by poloniex. It claims to give good amount of profit while margin trading on its own.
zemelax

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:47:38 AM

I heard not very good news about "gunbot" how you manage to trade in plus with this bot? On all the pairs that I used it, he gave me a minus.
cryptopredict.me

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 01:10:51 PM

if you want to make real profits with manual trading i suggest to use our service cryptopredict.me

https://genialseo.com
Best SEO Services from real experts
ddurand

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 02:32:19 PM

We have to find bots which use machine learning to be really efficient. I have seen this thread https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@cryptohustlin/a-compilation-of-open-source-trading-software and try some on  paperwork (not real trade).
I have also found the gdax trading toolkit https://coinbase.github.io/gdax-tt/gtt_about.html which seems quite promising but it's just a library, you have to develop a tool in order to use it (there are examples to show you how).
BlockGemini

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 02:38:41 PM

Can be used as a good way to learn some techniques.

Determining good entry and exit points. But you should only ever experiment with a small amount of capital to start and see where it takes you.
Talenter

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:09:05 PM

Why should someone offer a bot, if he can use it by himself?
Makes no sense.
Every strategy failed if there are to many people investing in the same direction.
Your best bot is between your ears and calls brain.
elimi

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:14:19 AM

Before you use Gun gun service.anda can start by reading the official thread of Gun
jcowallace1968

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:21:34 AM

I believe there is a bot called gun bot but that too a very expensive thing to buy.
Also never use personally.
But only use some thing that can be used in bitfinex.
Donot trade on poloniex .They are already prove scammers.
Search reddit for their scams.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lXwM5umIFponLqU4mY1qT-v3SJFxvAX3HiQNej8gV80/edit#gid=1168532682

I heard many people use that bot and get profit on trading. I dont think it scam bot, but someone selling this bot to scam.

timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:55:03 AM

I agree on you. If the trading bots are working then many people are wealthy now.

But in reality its not. Its only a product. the trading bot might give you some profit  but not forever.

Trading manually is much better.

lichao1395427

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:09:58 AM

If you have a lot of time to spare, why use a bot to trade, nothing beats manual trading, if you want to stop, if you want to sell you can sell anytime. There are advantages and dis-advantages in using trading bots but if you made a mistake in entering commands, you may end up losing more instead of gaining more money. I think bots are good for those who are busy to monitor and stay in front of the pc to trade.
Eloisa

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:28:30 AM

I saw bots in action and they are really annoying when u are just trying to buy a certain coin for a purpose.. if u spot one dont ever trade because you'll be annoyed as well too smh
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: