Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:01:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITMAIN cancelling D3 Orders NOV Batch  (Read 308 times)
aasinghal (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:37:54 AM

Today Bitmain cancelled many orders of D3 Nov Batch. The status changed from Paid Unshipped Valid to Paid Expired. The payments were made in August.

I know this is the case with many friends (from India).

I would like to know if  anyone else's order status changed to expired today and the country to which the order was required to be shipped.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:43:26 AM

Today Bitmain cancelled many orders of D3 Nov Batch. The status changed from Paid Unshipped Valid to Paid Expired. The payments were made in August.

I would like to know if  anyone else's order status changed to expired today and the country to which the order was required to be shipped.

Proof? I have mine still Unshipped.

GaryH

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:53:51 AM

There have been a few threads in this forum as far as Bitmain can't ship to India due to mining and whether it is legal.  Google search should find the threads.
aasinghal (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:57:48 AM

There have been a few threads in this forum as far as Bitmain can't ship to India due to mining and whether it is legal.  Google search should find the threads.

Yes, we are aware of India shipping problem. But interestingly so far Bitmain is cancelling only the D3 orders (Nov Batch). L3+ orders (sept,oct) and PSU (Nov Batch) orders' status are valid at this time of writing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: