Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:14:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MediBloc - Health on the Blockchain! Healthcare Experience Reinvented  (Read 39790 times)
arthurduong

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:58:36 PM

I think QTUM is a very good coin, but shark control prices . Hope one day , It wiil be like Ethereum .

I know it’s very popular in Korea but it hasn’t become as popular in the rest of the world, I hope it can become like Ethereum because that will help support the Medibloc project

With Limited quantities and advanced technology, plus fast transaction speed I think QTUM will go very far next year .

I hope so, it's got some great technology behind it with low transaction fees.

yes man ,

In addition, it has a large community in Korea and China .
arthurduong

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:02:30 PM

please tell me when the signature campaign ends ?
 I joined today, will I still have time to participate? Smiley

Hello, the signature campaign ends at the end of the Main Sale :  on 15 December 24:00 (UTC+9)

@ Mega_crypto
I think it's not too late for you to join us . Don't miss the change , don't miss MED .

I also joined the ranks of MediBloc. I hope for success and prosperity!
I was attracted to this project, and decided to join too. I will track the development and work of the team with great pleasure

You won't regret joining, Medibloc have come up with a great product and the team are extremely helpful. If you have any questions about the project read their whitepaper on https://medibloc.org or join their telegram page https://t.me/medibloc and you will get an answer almost immediately.

Beside that, this thread is also very useful. ggomma is also very enthusiastic in supporting us to answer the questions.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:04:11 PM

I think QTUM is a very good coin, but shark control prices . Hope one day , It wiil be like Ethereum .

I know it’s very popular in Korea but it hasn’t become as popular in the rest of the world, I hope it can become like Ethereum because that will help support the Medibloc project

With Limited quantities and advanced technology, plus fast transaction speed I think QTUM will go very far next year .

yes man ,

It's become very popular over the last 12 months, I can't believe it has a $1BN market cap, it would be great if Medibloc could get a chunk of that market cap!

arthurduong

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:31:53 PM

This is a way to hold the price of sharks . I think the value of QTUM should be many times as now if MED is successful .
cryptossi

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:53:30 PM

This is a way to hold the price of sharks . I think the value of QTUM should be many times as now if MED is successful .

Yeah I agree I can see QTUM price increasing and this will benefit MED!

TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:00:54 PM

This project is very good and unexpected. Of course there will be many people who are interested in this project, as it concerns health. There are already some health related projects, but I think MediBloc is the best.
NickeyBubl

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:17:10 PM

yes man ,

It's become very popular over the last 12 months, I can't believe it has a $1BN market cap, it would be great if Medibloc could get a chunk of that market cap!
be sure  Wink this project has all the chances to do it and to show great development
arthurduong

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:15:27 PM

This project is very good and unexpected. Of course there will be many people who are interested in this project, as it concerns health. There are already some health related projects, but I think MediBloc is the best.

Yes ,
I saw PTOY as a medical project and it has had some success. But with MED, This is not only a medical project but also a revolution . Therefor , Achievement of Medibloc could not been limited .
NickeyBubl

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:26:16 PM

Yes ,
I saw PTOY as a medical project and it has had some success. But with MED, This is not only a medical project but also a revolution . Therefor , Achievement of Medibloc could not been limited .
revolution is always good, especially well it is reflected in the future growth of the coins, so that  MED investors can sleep in peace and not worry
cryptossi

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:30:07 PM

yes man ,

be sure  Wink this project has all the chances to do it and to show great development

It really does, I hope it can change the way people approach health care and make it more accessible for normal people.

NickeyBubl

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:38:17 PM

yes man ,

It really does, I hope it can change the way people approach health care and make it more accessible for normal people.
Health care is very popular and necessary topic at all times and in all countries, without which it is simply impossible to live, so for normal people without it can not do nothing
arthurduong

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:51:31 PM

Yes ,
revolution is always good, especially well it is reflected in the future growth of the coins, so that  MED investors can sleep in peace and not worry

yes , I agree with you .

Since I became a trader, I did not sleep well Sad  . I believe Medibloc will bring to me good nights  Smiley
NickeyBubl

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:56:59 PM

Yes ,

yes , I agree with you .

Since I became a trader, I did not sleep well Sad  . I believe Medibloc will bring to me good nights  Smiley
Grin about a trader that's for sure. The one who has MED, will be able to forget about trading, because he will be rich and will have a constant profit, and still be able to take care of your own health
arthurduong

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:00:00 PM

yes man ,

Health care is very popular and necessary topic at all times and in all countries, without which it is simply impossible to live, so for normal people without it can not do nothing
yes , I think so  . Medical , Education  , Energy , Food are essential areas of a country as well as the world . MED took this core value so MED will be success .
NickeyBubl

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:03:55 PM

yes man ,

yes , I think so  . Medical , Education  , Energy , Food are essential areas of a country as well as the world . MED took this core value so MED will be success .
The fact that MED ICO collected so much money in such unstable times is already showing on the interest of investors, and when it will be released on the stock exchange, interest will be even greater
arthurduong

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:04:36 AM

I like your analysis. It is very similar to my thoughts . I believe MED will be list on big exchange such as : Bittrex , Binance , Bithumb
NickeyBubl

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:59:34 AM

Yes, of course, I'm sure. I really like the idea of the Digital Healthcare Wallet, that all information about medical professional, procedure, or pharmacy neatly organized in one place and secured on the blockchain.
snakejack

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:40:04 AM

Like you say, all the informations stored in a secure wallet is a great idea.
NickeyBubl

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:53:28 AM

News from Twitter- Newsis, one of the most influential Media source in Korea, released an article about MediBloc and its vision.
arthurduong

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:58:03 AM

Great, I think in the future, we just need a few clicks to be able to get the patient's information, as well as the medical knowledge we need. The human life will be better .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: