Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INDAHASH ICO: WORKING APP, 130 PERSON TEAM, 7 OFFICES, 300 000 INFLUENCERS  (Read 35555 times)
Temet Nosce

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:11:58 PM

IDH has finally started trading on HitBTC.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:23:18 PM

I was joined bounty program but i have not received any token yet and also my name is showing main spreadsheet but not in showing weekly report.please check my name because i was submitted all reports .

Already manager mentioned you will get paid your stakes on January 31st don't worry yahoo is a good manager and Indahash is the great company. Wait patiently you will get your rewards on time on mentioned dates.
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:33:49 PM

anyone know how much are the fees for withdraw eth and btc on HitBtc? cause i always heard that they sucks as fees.
Roidz92

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:52:43 PM

As i can see, token not sold are already distributed, someone can confirm it? It is fantastic, i heard the date 14th February but thry already did it!
the_hodler

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 07:21:08 PM

As i can see, token not sold are already distributed, someone can confirm it? It is fantastic, i heard the date 14th February but thry already did it!

I noticed that additional tokens were distributed to my wallet. It looks like to be from the IDH wallet. If this is the unsold token distribution then yeah, this is great. "Am loving it" to quote a favorite fast food chain.

The price however is going to drop a lot more pretty soon, with so many coins hitting the market. And pretty soon, we will have the bounty coins also being distributed. The price may go down as low as $0.2.

annz

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:43:04 PM

bad move getting this ico
Roidz92

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:59:59 PM

bad move getting this ico

maybe you should do the math again? We are so much in profit, + all other IDH shared between us that was unsold during ico.
HollowIP

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:38:20 PM

Why I got this error message? "The ERC-20 Token Transfer might have Failed (ErrCode: unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender." Please anyone from the team help me its a lot of money for me, btw Im presale participant and already passed KYC and got email that my token unlocked

BTC-  3FofPhtcESndpyLTJTJEnpShdHgbN82pAz
Ilesyt

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:59:33 AM

I noticed that additional tokens were distributed to my wallet. It looks like to be from the IDH wallet. If this is the unsold token distribution then yeah, this is great. "Am loving it" to quote a favorite fast food chain.

The price however is going to drop a lot more pretty soon, with so many coins hitting the market. And pretty soon, we will have the bounty coins also being distributed. The price may go down as low as $0.2.

Does it matter? You got more coins to make up for the reduction in price, it all evens out.
the_hodler

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 06:12:25 AM

Does it matter? You got more coins to make up for the reduction in price, it all evens out.

If it appeared that I was complaining, I guess that was not my intention at all. In fact, all I was implying is that the price will drop due to the bounty being distributed. I am not complaining, coz I believe that this team and token is the right one for me to have purchased. Even if the price goes down to $0.2.

yluna88

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:10:57 AM

Heyyy what a nice surprise... received 55% bonus instead of the promised 40%... thanks a lot, Indahash Team. Currently my Cryptocompare Portfolio is showing 650% ROI for IDH, awesome  Grin
vamsi108

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:19:59 PM

Is it true indahash is listing on binance and bittrex in a ouple of days ?
Shafay

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:12:57 AM

They have the resources to qualify on both of them including Kucoin

Head to # for the latest updates on Tech, Motherboards, and PC Gaming.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:20:36 AM

Did the team announce about it, whether they are listing in Both these exchanges? Already we know Indahash has big potential in the market and maybe these exchanges will start listing Indahash may be near feature.
Shafay

Activity: 147

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:37:40 AM

Did the team announce about it, whether they are listing in Both these exchanges? Already we know Indahash has big potential in the market and maybe these exchanges will start listing Indahash may be near feature.

The team hadn't announce yet but I know about Binance and Kucoin listing procedures it is really hard. and IDH has  all the resources to be listed. Binance checks for your product and the idea and ask for a prototype , we already have working product. it is all good and set for me.

Head to # for the latest updates on Tech, Motherboards, and PC Gaming.
Roidz92

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:21:30 AM

No official statement seems, but would be really awesome to have IDH in both Kucoin and Binance.. and this is not so difficult as many people think to get listed there.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:58:39 AM

No official statement seems, but would be really awesome to have IDH in both Kucoin and Binance.. and this is not so difficult as many people think to get listed there.
This is good information for investors because the IDH has many advantages for its users may IDH growing.
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:07:30 AM

This is good information for investors because the IDH has many advantages for its users may IDH growing.

It will grow don't worry about but the problem whether they will list in the Bigger exchange because they need satisfy their procedure in order to be accepted. It should generate some volume before listing into bigger exchanges.
hoanghai

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:29:59 PM

It will grow don't worry about but the problem whether they will list in the Bigger exchange because they need satisfy their procedure in order to be accepted. It should generate some volume before listing into bigger exchanges.

Yes. Keep IDH until the effectiveness of IDH payment becomes real and common. sell when the price is stupid  Cheesy
hoanghai

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:31:07 PM

Yes. Keep IDH until the effectiveness of IDH payment becomes real and common. sell when the price low is stupid  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: