Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:28:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INDAHASH ICO: WORKING APP, 130 PERSON TEAM, 7 OFFICES, 300 000 INFLUENCERS  (Read 35555 times)
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:34:14 PM

Is it true indahash is listing on binance and bittrex in a ouple of days ?

They have the resources to qualify on both of them including Kucoin

Did the team announce about it, whether they are listing in Both these exchanges? Already we know Indahash has big potential in the market and maybe these exchanges will start listing Indahash may be near feature.

The team hadn't announce yet but I know about Binance and Kucoin listing procedures it is really hard. and IDH has  all the resources to be listed. Binance checks for your product and the idea and ask for a prototype , we already have working product. it is all good and set for me.

Yes, until the team wouldn't announce the listing, please don't make any rumors about that.
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:43:22 PM

I also received my tokens from refferral commissions, it seems that this ico is among the ico that working very well and still not disappointed me! Keep working like this, hoping for better exchangers soon!
Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:29:00 PM

Wanted to buy some tokens but first ask you a question. What the price was for the ICO? Not too late to buy now?

tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:31:22 PM

Wanted to buy some tokens but first ask you a question. What the price was for the ICO? Not too late to buy now?

If you decide to purchase any token. Then why are you asking anything? If you have decided then you need to buy.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
Roidz92

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:37:56 PM

The price on the ico was around 0.15/0.20$ , depends on bonus, by the way if you want to buy some tokens now, i suggest to do it now cause this week they distributed all unsold tokens + refferral commission tokens.. so the price went down, and i don't think there will be more opportunity in the future better than this.
Obviously do your own research!
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1121

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:48:18 PM

The price on the ico was around 0.15/0.20$ , depends on bonus, by the way if you want to buy some tokens now, i suggest to do it now cause this week they distributed all unsold tokens + refferral commission tokens.. so the price went down, and i don't think there will be more opportunity in the future better than this.
Obviously do your own research!

Their unsold tokens weren't burned?
Also, have they distributed the bounties too? If not, I'd like to know when, 'cause that's the right time to put some buy orders Cheesy

btcblockchain

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:05:44 AM

As i can see, token not sold are already distributed, someone can confirm it? It is fantastic, i heard the date 14th February but thry already did it!

Token already distributed to the people who participated in the ICO, for bounty people they will start distributing on Feb 15th. Already token is tradeable in the market and got listed in some of the exchanges.
ansateza

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:07:19 PM

The worst unprofessional team ever!!!
The app is rubbish!

Get rid of it asap!
Roidz92

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:55:15 PM

The app is rubbish!

Get rid of it asap!

What's wrong? seems they are working fine, acting weeks before all the deadlines, having working product, a big community.. what's wrong, or what don't you like?
ansateza

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:22:18 PM

The app is rubbish!

Get rid of it asap!

What's wrong? seems they are working fine, acting weeks before all the deadlines, having working product, a big community.. what's wrong, or what don't you like?

- Have you tried the app? Have you tried to register as Influencer (if no try and share your experience).
- The worst mistake thy did when thy released airdrop the same day as they listed on HitBtc (this was so wrong) and price instead of going up and create hype went deep down (and still is going down). If they wait/prolong it only 1 week the story would be different.
- I got banned from the channel only for pointing out that price drop is from the airdrop (which is rally really obvious thing) and its amazing how 99% people on that Chanel don't understand it.

Also the idea sounds much better than in it is in the reality.... they cant handle this..even they are stating they are team of 130.. hahah 130 do you believe this? (or maybe none of them is crypto expert).
sebr1ng

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:08:10 AM

I still have hopes for the project. Good developement doesn't happen in month or so. But sure - they'll need to hire some serious crypto experts to get everything right!
De Young

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:41:37 PM

oh...instagram only? what's the point? you promote it everywhere but your biseness model is simple to business model of and advertise agency. you just create app and that's all. what the point in collecting investments? for what? i guess, that one of your primary interests in ico and blockchain is to lessen your burden of global payments. any ideas how to develop existing product or you you just gonna keep it in that way?
Fury Road

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:18:02 PM

oh...instagram only? what's the point? you promote it everywhere but your biseness model is simple to business model of and advertise agency. you just create app and that's all. what the point in collecting investments? for what? i guess, that one of your primary interests in ico and blockchain is to lessen your burden of global payments. any ideas how to develop existing product or you you just gonna keep it in that way?

okay indahash is already working product but it has a huge pack of disadvantages. indahash is a classic advertising agency focused only on building advertising campaigns for their client with Instagram influencers. tokenization is their method to make payments to Instagram users, who participated in marketing activities, easier.

someone told me that SocialMedia.Market is gonna hit the market. i made a comprehensive study on this project and it's an 100% a favoryt on the market. SocialMedia.Market defenitely takes over. it's marketplace first of all. opened for bloggers and influencers from every major social network (Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitch, etc_ unlike idh) and advertisers of any kind: applications, stores, services, brands, small and middle local businesses and anyone interested in promoting their product viai nfluencer marketing. automated platform with transparent and trustful token economy.

i also checked their beta and it looks pretty good. you should see it before investing idh  Wink

the ico is LIVE btw, they accept lots of popular cryptos. now they provide presale with 20% bonus. the minimum amount is to high for me..but public sale upcoming and we will get everyday bonuses with good conditions. check their telegram chat. people discuss it there --- >>> https://t.me/joinchat/B3UENkIW3R9A6v_4KnpOZQ

TarzanNJane

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:49:25 PM

+1 to comment regarding SocialMedia.Market

finally there people who cares about own investments

team, advisors, beta, active community, transperent policy - all these things made my desision. indahash in no longer actual project. with all their powerfull promotion campaign they lose it's audience.

300k influencers using their poor app? have anybody use it?? oh come on! if it's true then show us. personally i can't believe in 300k. sorry, but agree with the guy above. it's better put into sm.m then idh
suryan9860

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:26:18 PM

Indahash team is real cheater ,didnt gave good exchange to investor after waiting for 3 months and instead keep on requesting investor to do voting by paying in binance and when people raise voice to give one good exchange than they are kicked out of tele channel

Hitbtc was charging 70$ to deposit Indahash token on deposit .They really didnt care about investor

Already collected so much fund but dont want to spend money  and  requesting investor to spend again for voting process .
Mike for all question,keep on copy paste same message as if we talking to Robot
Lost trust from Indahash
AllCoinHunter

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:33:49 PM

The project was successful and the token distribution was almost complete. and unexpectedly tokennya high enough price and this makes a profit for investors and bounty hunter. manager yahoo good joob.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:09:13 AM

The project was successful and the token distribution was almost complete. and unexpectedly tokennya high enough price and this makes a profit for investors and bounty hunter. manager yahoo good joob.

Yes hopefully to join in this project get the results in accordance with performance and hard work, and we can go to the large scale and high rate.
annz

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:56:29 AM

bye bye Indahash
Mankov

Activity: 425
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:25:35 PM

Very promising project, I`ll invest in it. Seems to be highly undervalued. Just bought a plenty of tokens on HitBtc. Withdrawfee is 23 Indahash, at the moment. That is ok.
Mankov

Activity: 425
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:38:13 PM

Over 500.000 influencers registered with #indaHash!

https://twitter.com/indaHash/status/963047616811556864
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: